Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

barack obama facts for kids

barack obama facts for kids. Tags: Baby, Barack Obama,
  • Tags: Baby, Barack Obama,



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 29, 03:40 PM
    You know what I hate about crap like this?

    People read it, and then point their respective (washed in soap with chemical additives and toxins) fingers at Appple, because it makes them feel good. "Yeah, this Apple stuff is crap!"

    Then they go drive a block down the street to get milk from a cow who's waste runoff pollutes the local river, sit down and watch their TV with power generated from a coal-spewing power plant while eating dinner from plastic packaging that came from oil that was refined at a plant that contaminates the environment.

    Unless you live on an uninhabited island, catch all your own food and generate your own power, you have no room to talk. None of us do.
    Excellent summary.





    barack obama facts for kids. kids.
  • kids.



  • notabadname
    Apr 20, 05:40 PM
    Largest App store . . .

    Interesting and "generic" use by Apple execs. This could be used against them, as compared to saying that our "App Store" is the largest of any of the available applications stores. Subtle, but significant.





    barack obama facts for kids. Obama Regime Will Now Limit
  • Obama Regime Will Now Limit



  • SandynJosh
    Apr 9, 02:03 PM
    Um... it is actually.

    Hardcore is defined as the "the most active member of a group or sub-class of individuals" used an an adjective as it is in hardcore gamer that means "the most active gamer".

    Hardcore means the gamers that game the most. If you have a Mac there is a great dictionary app built in.

    Here's what a hardcore gamer is: ;)





    barack obama facts for kids. quot;The facts have been piling up
  • quot;The facts have been piling up



  • slu
    Oct 7, 04:06 PM
    No, they most likely wouldn't. There is no reason to think that it would - it's conjecture. (http://daringfireball.net/2004/08/parlay)

    1. The blog post you linked is referring to the failure to license the Mac OS in the 80s. I am referring to now, hence why I said Mac OS X. You honestly think if there were more devices capable of running OS X, specifically cheaper devices, that the market share would not be greater? Especially since hardware is now generic, for the most part?

    2. That blog post disagrees with the theory that the Mac could have had a Windows style monopoly if they licensed their OS back in the 80s (or platform since hardware was dramatically different back then). I never said they would have dominant market share if you could install Mac OS X on any computer now, just that the market share would be higher. The 5 year old link you provided is not relevant at all to my comment.

    3. That blog post is also conjecture, because as the very article you posted states: "It’s conjecture, and barring a time machine, it can never be proven."

    And of those 85k apps how many of them are not crap...

    I think saying 1k is being very generous. Most of the apps are pretty crappy and useless.

    And yes I am calling what most of the devs are turing out crap.

    I read reports that over 60% of all apps turn into apple are getting rejected with little help on why. Apple closes overly closes system will be its downfall in the end.
    A lot of the best apps for the iPhone out there are currently only available for Jail broken phones only. That should tell you something. A lot of the best apps and devs are saying "I am done with apple" and going to make apps Jail broken only.

    Go look at the jail broken app store. Some great stuff is in there. The approval process to get in that store is a matter of turning your app in and it is put up.

    I don't disagree with your general point about the app store, but Cydia has plenty of crap apps as well. One only needs to wade through all the calculator skins, winterboard themes, and soundboards to know this.

    Yes, there are some great apps for jailbroken iPhones, but it is disingenuous to imply that Cydia doesn't have many of the same problems as the app store. But an open store is going to get you a lot of junk, so you have to take the good with the bad.





    barack obama facts for kids. President Barack Obama.
  • President Barack Obama.



  • TheGeekNextDoor
    Mar 18, 11:24 AM
    Why do they have to charge for tethering? It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If I tether a lot, I will use more than 2 gigs in a month. Charge me extra at that point. At least they now give you 2 Gig extra for your tethering money. I would just prefer to not pay for that extra 2 gig until I need it. I only need to tether once a month at best, so I don't want to pay for a bunch of tethering. I also don't want to leave my unlimited plan. Sadly, I have never gone over 2 GB, but I like knowing that I don't have to worry about it.





    barack obama facts for kids. President Barack Obama with
  • President Barack Obama with



  • Piggie
    Apr 10, 04:46 AM
    Trying to use a finger controlled touch screen as the new answer to everything, and young people thinking this is right, in a way reminds me of being at work.

    We have a company that's been around for 60 or 70 years and has many systems in place to run smoothly that have been perfected over the decades as proven ways of doing things.

    Many years later the original management retire etc, and very young, fresh faced managers straight from school come in, and want to "make their mark" they then set about rubbishing all the "old ways" of doing things, for no really reason other than THEY don't like them, and they are things of the past, hence they must be wrong for just this reason.

    Old = Wrong, New = right.

    They then implemented for force through their new systems, ignoring people who tell them "this won't work" and "you can't do it like that" as, in these young eyes, these people are just stick in the muds resistant to change.

    Move forward a few years of this and everything is a mess, things are way more complicated than they every were, paperwork is much more and things that used to be simple are now causing people all sorts of issues.

    But still the young managers refuse to admit they might be wrong and the ways things used to be done were better, and all the "workers" are struggling having the keep the new systems working.

    A little like, someone saying, Oh a round steering wheel in a car? How old that design is, it has to be wrong, from now on all our cars won't have steering wheels, that's for old people, we are moving forward to a flat touch screen panel in the car, much more modern, and those people who don't like them, or think a car is harder to control are just old people who can't understand the possibilities that this will bring.





    barack obama facts for kids. Most kids in kindergarten
  • Most kids in kindergarten



  • cr2sh
    Oct 7, 12:16 PM
    I thought we decided to ignore everything that barefeats has to say? They are not a reputable source at all, their tests are flawed and they have little metadata at all.... why even bother?





    barack obama facts for kids. Barack Obama
  • Barack Obama



  • bedifferent
    May 2, 04:59 PM
    My head hurts� everyone needs a time out! Go to your corners! :p





    barack obama facts for kids. (Afrocity says: Barack Obama
  • (Afrocity says: Barack Obama



  • Watabou
    May 2, 10:58 AM
    That's why I use Firefox with NoScript installed. :)





    barack obama facts for kids. World#39;s Most Useless Facts
  • World#39;s Most Useless Facts



  • Reach9
    Apr 20, 08:36 PM
    Oh great another Android vs. iOS argument.
    C'mon fanboys, let people have their own opinion. But then again, it's "mac"rumors, so i think talking at the CNET forums or any other general big tech site would be ideal.

    From my experience, an Android phone is a better smartphone than the iPhone. But the iPhone has a much better ecosystem, and is less fragmented and such.
    But i'd take a better smartphone anytime. I'm willing to wait and give Apple a chance with iOS 5, who knows? Maybe they'll retake the crown as a better smartphone in my eyes? Then i won't be even thinking about Android!

    Apple didn't want to release the iPhone 3G until the 3G network was well diverse around America, and the world. There are a lot of major countries internationally who don't even have LTE networks ready, so i think any expectations of an LTE should be from a 2012 iPhone.





    barack obama facts for kids. Barack Obama swept to victory
  • Barack Obama swept to victory



  • Fiveos22
    Jul 11, 10:53 PM
    mmm, AppleInsider vs. Thinksecret

    Is this a deathmatch? I think both sites should put something on the line, a little wager, to make this face-off more interesting. Perhaps each should wager their URL... that would be cool.





    barack obama facts for kids. President arack obama salute
  • President arack obama salute



  • shawnce
    Jul 12, 10:53 AM
    The most intelligent post on this thread.

    ...but Intel has workstation chipsets that support the Xeon 51xx series and they have 16x PCIe (among several other nice things)...

    For example...
    Intel� 5000X Chipset (http://intel.com/products/chipsets/5000x/index.htm) (Product Brief PDF (http://intel.com/products/chipsets/5000x/product_brief.pdf))

    Also review page 7 of this PDF (http://download.intel.com/products/processor/xeon/dc51kprodbrief.pdf).





    barack obama facts for kids. What did Barack Obama realy
  • What did Barack Obama realy



  • MadeTheSwitch
    Apr 26, 07:34 AM
    Interesting question. One of my thoughts on why people follow a religion are that they were raised with it, so it becomes a tradition. You just do it because you always have done it without much thought to it. This one is an especially hard reason to overcome, because as a child, you want to believe that your parents and family have all the answers. It's hard to admit that they don't or that they led you down a wrong path. But you have to ask yourself, if you crash landed on an island as a small child (a la Blue Lagoon), would you be following Islam, Christianity or any of the established religions? No, you would not. You wouldn't even KNOW about them. So religion is largely handed down socially. It's even geographical in nature to a large extent.

    Another reason would be that some people need to believe in something. That whole "if God didn't exist man would invent him" thing. A lot of people on this planet have a hard time explaining their purpose here without some divine reason. Religion fills that void. In the "Blue Lagoon" example from above, it's possible that the small children would grow up, think about their place in this world, and start their own religion, customs and rules.





    barack obama facts for kids. actually ,OBAMA staying
  • actually ,OBAMA staying



  • torbjoern
    Apr 23, 01:43 AM
    It's easier to admit being an atheist on the Internet than in the real world, as even the Dalai Lama seems to hate atheists. Although only a fool would say in his heart "there is no god", it should be legitimate to say "I want to see proof before I believe".

    Oh - and about the universe not likely being made by chance: a designer must be more advanced than what he creates, and where does the designer come from? I'm not saying that there is no such designer, just that I don't see any reason to think about that in the first place. Wouldn't it be far more likely that the universe is made by itself rather than by some creating force being made by itself?





    barack obama facts for kids. And here#39;s President Obama#39;s
  • And here#39;s President Obama#39;s



  • spipenge
    Jun 27, 02:31 AM
    I have never had a single call dropped. Here in Orlando I get full service and data speeds of about 450Kb p/s!

    Haha

    See my post later on about this subject. Again, what a shame that we Americans actually think this is acceptable. That speed is pitiful for a 3G network. I will say it here, as I've said a million times other places, the speeds are just too slow and don't measure up. My partner lives in Ottawa, Canada. On June 24, during mid morning, he received download speed of 6 Mbps. During the evening, he receives speeds in the 7-9 Mbps range.





    barack obama facts for kids. Barack Obama and Freddy
  • Barack Obama and Freddy



  • toddybody
    Apr 15, 10:11 AM
    Hahaha, if I doubted your gayness for one second, you really convinced me with that last part..."self-hate". (very standard, piss-poor rebuttal I get from every butt-hurt gay (no pun intended!) that feels MY views don't align with theirs)

    Sorry, kiddo, I do not hate myself or my fellow gays and lesbians. AT ALL. Go ahead and step outta the glittered box you live in and learn to understand that one does NOT have to support every single aspect of this lifestyle. Are you effing crazy, dude!??

    We're all quick to criticize the Apple fanboys who drink Steve's kool-aid, but guess what, I'm no "fanboy". I'm a gay male. Not an uber fan of the gay agenda that supports every bit of it. I don't. DEAL WITH IT.

    How dare you say I hate myself just because I have a entirely different point of view.

    Theres ways to express your opinion (even if its pretty unpopular) without stooping to this. Not Cool





    barack obama facts for kids. Barack Obama, the 44th
  • Barack Obama, the 44th



  • THX1139
    Jul 12, 04:50 PM
    we are not saying conroe is crap it just is not suitable for a mac pro.


    This thread is getting too funny. Apple has been so far behind on power these past few years and now we get the chance to use Conroe, and suddenly that's not good enough for the Mac snobs. Conroe is an extremely fast chip (especially compared to G5), so I don't get why some people think it's a bad choice for the pro-line up. Sure, it can't do smp, but not everyone needs or want to pay for quad processing.

    So, aside from the ability to do multiple processing, what advantages does Woodcrest have that make it mandatory to go in the pro-line? How much "faster" is it going to be over the Conroe? It's my understanding that they are identical in that respect.





    barack obama facts for kids. Obama talks to classroom of
  • Obama talks to classroom of



  • usasalazar
    Sep 26, 09:28 PM
    http://www.intel.com/pressroom/archive/releases/20060926corp.htm





    barack obama facts for kids. arack obama biography kids
  • arack obama biography kids



  • furqan8421
    Apr 9, 10:58 AM
    Why are people being defensive and bringing up a few examples like final fantasy 3? These games are not the norm. Look at the top downloads list in the app store to get a good idea of what most games are.

    iOS games are fine, but the majority of them really are time wasters. The only real advantage most iOS games have is that they are much cheaper than on portable systems or console games.

    For most popular games though the experience isn't nearly good enough. The most popular games on consoles are FPS, Racing games, and Sports. Without physical buttons iOS can't compete with the same genres of games. iOS is better at puzzle games where touching is preferable to moving a mouse/controller, and can be fine on RPG games especially if they are turn based.

    Real racing can be fun, but enthusiasts buy steering wheels to play gran turismo and forza. It's just not the same.





    MacQuest
    Jul 12, 09:00 AM
    I think AppleInsider is slightly wrong on this.

    http://images.appleinsider.com/charts-potential-pairings-0.gif


    Mac mini:
    - Apple will probably keep 32-bit Yonah chips in the Mac mini at least until 10.5 ships, but probably until MacWorld '07, AND drop the prices back down to $499 and $699 once Merom comes out in the next couple of months. This will spur Mac mini sales for the holiday season. At MacWorld [or maybe slightly before MW, during the holiday season if Merom chips get a price drop by then], the Mac mini will get Merom to take full advantage of 10.5 and slaughter the windows media center market and reign supreme in the media hub capacity [come on Apple, at least give it TV viewing capabilities even if you're not gonna give it PVR functionality because that may screw up the iMovie Video store that you're gonna announce with the vPod by Apple Expo Paris in September ;)]. Everybody's "gonna NEED 64-bit" by then... :rolleyes:... even though they really won't and don't even know why they would need it, other than because of the fact that it exists.

    MacBook
    - Like the Mac mini, the MacBook will keep Yonah only until 10.5 ships, but probably until MacWorld '07.

    I think MacWorld will be SJ's chance to say "6 months ago we completed our transition to Intel chips, a full 6 months ahead of the schedule that we had announced at WWDC in '05. During this past holiday season we shipped Mac OS X 10.5. Today we are proud to announce that ALL Macs have 64-bit Intel chips/processors and will be able to take FULL advantage of Mac OS X 10.5's features. One more thing..." /MacPhone [smartphone Blackberry/Treo killer with Apple's own MVNO service, and more. ;)]

    iMac
    - [i]May use Merom, but Conroe is likely after the Mac mini gets Merom late this year or at MW '07. Both the 17" & 20" will probably get stock x1800 256VRam [x1900 BTO], and the 17" will get speed bumped to at least 2.0Ghz [duh...] and the 20" will get 2.16, maybe 2.33Ghz [in which case the 17" will probably get 2.16] but I don't know if Apple will debut the 2.33 in a consumer Mac before a Pro Mac. I'll expect to see all of this right after WWDC [although the iMacs right at the 6 month mark NOW, so maybe before WWDC. Right now I think Apple's building up anticipation for it's desktops

    [b]"Mac [Whatever]" or just "Mac" - light-upgrader/gamer targeted, new tower [probably mini-tower, compared to Mac Pro], possibly non-aluminum enclosure to differentiate it from the Mac Pro and maybe match the consumer MacBook's enclosures .
    - This will be Apple's flagship Conroe powered Mac. This is why the iMac [i]may stay with Merom, because this may be used as a distinguishing factor from the iMac. Although I believe that this towers' upgradeability option will be enough! :D There will probably be a an entry level with a 2.4Ghz [2.6, 2.8 BTO option] Conroe Core Duo and x1800 256VRam model around the $1000 [probably $1100, but $999 would KILL ALL of the windows desktop pc's sales] price point. An upgraded 2.6Ghz [2.8 BTO option] Conroe Core Duo model, with an x1900 256VRam GPU, larger hard drive, etc. will be at the $1500 price point [$1499].

    $999 & $1399/$1499 would RULE, because we would finally have an "under $1000 tower Mac" that could compete with those sub-$1000 windows towers. We'll probably get $1099 and $1499 though, which is still GREAT, but I just wish Apple would hit that $999 mark for buyers' "psychological" reasons though.

    Apple has NO need to go into the junky "$800 or less" tower trenches with it's tower Macs, and won't.

    MacBook Pro
    I agree with AI.

    Mac Pro
    I agree with AI.

    Xserve
    WILL NOT USE WOODCREST!!!
    CORE 2 DUAL QUAD OCTA CORE MAC's starting with DUAL TIGERTON'S, later replaced with CORE 2 SINGLE OCTA CORE HARPERTOWN [obviously will be paired up to bring us a 16 CORE CORE 2 DUAL OCTA CORE HARPERTOWN, that will obviously later be replaced with 32 CORE... YES, 32 CORE!!!, DUNINGTON's...

    j/k... I agree with AI. Woodcrest in Mac Pro... :p

    FUTURE OUTLOOK
    Single Core 2 quad core "Kentsfield" [dual "Conroe" Core Duo's] in January. Don't know if we'll see those in the new consumer "Mac" tower though. Probably not.

    However, dual Core 2 Core Quad/Quattro[?] "Tigerton's" [dual "Woodcrest" Core Quadro's/Quattros?] should bring us the first... drumroll please...

    Core 2 OCTA Core Mac Pro's & Xserves in '07 though :D

    :confused: ... just shoot me... ;)





    desigarms
    Feb 11, 12:34 PM
    I've been an iPhone for years, starting with the original iPhone then the 3G, then the 3GS. I firmly believed that I would be getting the next iPhone...until I had a chance to play with the Motorola Droid!

    Let me explain. I'm not brand loyal won't go on a stupid forum to claim the iPhone is the best phone...because..I happen to own one. That is rather childish. I choose to own whatever i deem best for me. A few years ago it WAS the iPhone..now it IS the Droid.

    Open source, yes could be hard for developers to develop Apps for different versions of hardware, but many developers are not focusing their Apps to the most popular phone (ie..Droid) so the Apps runs bug-free.

    The UI interface and ability to customize is amazing!

    External memory card allows for apps as well as data to be easily backed up. If an Iphone craps out...you may have your iTunes backup. What if your PC dies too (yes it happened to me) your data is lost! And to restore data, you need another iPhone to get AT your data. Not so with Droid, all your data is on your memory card!

    Ability to install and load what you want. Wow, it feels so nice to be able to do what you want, with what's YOURS! No need to Apples approval, especially when it comes to 'moral' stuff. We're all adults, let us do what we want..even if it's porn.

    Ability to run programs in the background. This is the single MOST important feature to me. Imagine reminders that SPEAK to me to buy Milk when I'm close to my grocery store!!!! Or to mail something when I'm close to the Post office!

    Calendar that automatically synch with Google calendar. No extra fees for Mobile Me..and works absolutely perfectly! Unlike Mobile Me..which I had.

    Same for Gmail..instant notification!

    The list goes on and on!!!!

    Please don't take this as IPhone bashing. It's a great phone, especially with iTunes and I can integrate into my car stereo. But the benchmark has been raised.
    Just have an open mind, try other phones and you'll be impressed!!!





    edifyingGerbil
    Apr 27, 09:39 PM
    I agree that today's radial Islam is dissimilar to modern Christianity, but Christianity has blood on his hands and is still involved in power and control although not to extent of blatantly murdering those with different views.

    "Radical Islam" (actually followed by mainstream sects like salafi and wahhabi so not very radical but rather an orthodox reading of Islamic sources) hasn't changed from the 7th century, and in the 7th century it was nothing like Christianity. It's even less like modern Christianity.

    The people who put the "blood" on Christianity's hands have never used the Bible to justify it. The mujahideen use the Qur'an and hadith to justify their actions.

    There really is no comparison. It's like comparing almonds and plums, they're the same genus but different species and you wouldn't think they were the same genus either, having tasted either of them.





    J&JPolangin
    Apr 6, 03:13 AM
    ...as a daily switcher/user of winXP pro (work), win7 and OSX (both machines I have at home) = I like win7 and OSX but depending on what machine I'm on I want to do something the other one can when I'm not on that OS at the time = really the only problem I have...





    blackstarliner
    Sep 21, 03:44 AM
    airport express and airtunes allowed streaming content to a stereo. this just adds video function. that's it. if there is a hd it's for buffer and basic OS/ navigation.

    still a very cool solution to sending content

    yes, but it also may have the functionality to browse and download content directly... maybe



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar