Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

black and white photos with color splash

black and white photos with color splash. Color Splash allows you to
  • Color Splash allows you to



  • Piggie
    Apr 23, 06:29 PM
    What was the point in bringing retina display to the iPhone? :)
    Same thing I guess...
    For one I want it, it is very kind on the eyes...

    Yes, because the iPhone was low res for a device you hold up to your nose and a typical consumer, which is what Apple design for, could easily see the pixels.

    I am wondering how many typical consumers, when viewing at the distance you would view, say a 24" monitor, can make out individual pixels.
    I do know Apple's font smoothing is a little, ummmm, shall we say, different to what Microsoft do, so perhaps typefaces do look more jaggy on a Mac than they do on a PC ?





    black and white photos with color splash. I did this color splash whit a
  • I did this color splash whit a



  • RandiC
    Apr 25, 10:32 AM
    Maybe you could shed some light on this for me before I switch to a Droid. They don't track me.

    Switch to Droid they don't track me...... The most stupid comment I ever heard!!! Almost





    black and white photos with color splash. Color Splash SCREENSHOTS
  • Color Splash SCREENSHOTS



  • JoshH
    Aug 2, 02:23 PM
    I wouldn't be surprised if all that happens is Leopard previews, Mac Pros and Steve rips his shirt off and crowd surfs.

    No, I think this is the closest so far :)





    black and white photos with color splash. Color Splash SCREENSHOTS
  • Color Splash SCREENSHOTS



  • thedarkhorse
    Apr 21, 04:10 PM
    I'm sure that if they make it rack mountable it will still be able to be used and look right as a desktop/workstation.

    If they leave the only expansion card the video card and add thunderbolt ports for other IO I could see them going this route. Though seeing as though thunderbolt carries the monitor signal and has to be built on the motherboard, they may have to come up with some new type of GPU card that just supplies the raw power and sends the video signal to the motherboard and out the thunderbolt port. I don't know if that's in the realm of possibilities of what PCIE video cards can do now.





    black and white photos with color splash. 100%. lack
  • 100%. lack



  • MacApple21
    Apr 7, 10:20 AM
    So, what is Apple doing with a bunch of 7" touch screens, since Jobs said "7 inch tablets are dead on arrival"?

    I also don't recall RIM ever giving a date before April 19th.

    Well, perhaps it's not 7" screens Apple is buying, but production capacity, which consequently hinders competitors from having their orders produced.





    black and white photos with color splash. Overview: Color correct
  • Overview: Color correct



  • goobot
    Apr 23, 04:31 PM
    The past year my right eye's vision has decreased. Interestingly enough that is around when i got my iphone 4, can lack of my eye working and the phone making it easier make my vision worse? Probably not and just a coincidence.


    Anyway i wonder if apple will do the whole "It is a 500$ upgrade for retina" thing or it will just be a thing all mbp's have.





    black and white photos with color splash. Black White Color Purple Dress
  • Black White Color Purple Dress



  • tstreete
    Nov 14, 08:23 AM
    The key for making this purchase for me is to have at least the option to allow the calls to come in through the car's speakers while using the built-in mic on the dock.

    Can't be done. When plugged into the aux port, navigation instructions and music comes through the car speakers. Only phone calls come through the dock speakers.

    The only way I know of to reliably route phone calls through a car's stereo system (without some kind of professional add-on) is this: get one of those little adapters designed to allow you to use regular stereo headphones with an iphone; run the adapter from the iphone's earphone jack into your car speakers, and then position the mic on the adapter for calls. Works OK, but can generate feedback during calls for the person you're talking to. And it means you're plugging in both at the bottom and the top of the iphone everytime you set it up in the car. TomTom seems to have gone for one-handed installation of the iPhone, which meant they had to use bluetooth for calls, because calls can't be routed through the dock port.





    black and white photos with color splash. Black amp; White Portrait
  • Black amp; White Portrait



  • TequilaBoobs
    Nov 25, 10:16 PM
    Would you believe agent Maxwell Smart?

    https://www.cia.gov/spy_fi/graphics/shoe_phone.jpg

    thats wat im talking abooot, but i hope apple cleans up the interface a bit... hehe





    black and white photos with color splash. lack and white color
  • lack and white color



  • jaxstate
    Aug 4, 08:38 AM
    How do you know this. Are you some type of design tester for intel?
    What is really going to help merom on the Mac are the SSE units. It has three to yonah's one . Mac OS X makes a lot better use of SIMD units than windows.

    The 400 series celerons aren't that slow. They're more or less a Core Solo with a smaller cache.





    black and white photos with color splash. This week is a color splash
  • This week is a color splash



  • fastlane1588
    Aug 7, 02:01 PM
    Now we enter the era of "Merom MacBook Pros next Tuesday!" rumors :p

    Anything that wasn't mentioned today can still come at any time :)




    black and white photos with color splash. adorable lack and white
  • adorable lack and white



  • cooltop
    Jan 28, 05:39 PM
    I purchased the TOMTOM app early on and paid $99 for it. One week later, I found it posted in the App Store for $49.99 and today, a couple of weeks after that, the price is $59.99. I have searched the App Store site, iTunes Store AND the Apple site and do not understand how to find a Customer Service Link to ask about a refund for the difference in price. Does anyone know how to reach Customer Service for the APP Store? Thanks in advance...





    black and white photos with color splash. color and lack amp; white
  • color and lack amp; white



  • ANTMUZ
    Nov 27, 12:50 PM
    Fantastic - Apple has to make a rugged version with handles! Or even design a few different cases to put the Mac Tablet in!





    black and white photos with color splash. Color Splash
  • Color Splash



  • foureyedsoul
    Jul 30, 07:45 PM
    But then the acronym would iPP :D

    True - but in order to make long-time Mac users feel like they're the "in-crowd", they could call it the "Wild iPP" (pronounced: "eep")!:D

    All it would take for me to become seriously interested in an Apple-branded phone would be for it to have an easy way to sync iCal and Address Book with my Mac, although if they're actually making one I assume they'll put some nano-sized music storage on it to keep it in line with the iPods.

    Apple's all over "ease-of-use" strategy implies that they could definitely be the first company to make something that's a PDA, phone, and music player in one that doesn't look like a prop from an old cyberpunk B-movie - and is priced for consumers rather than business users, of course.





    black and white photos with color splash. Black amp; White Is WONDERFUL.
  • Black amp; White Is WONDERFUL.



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 15, 08:31 PM
    What are you, an accountant?

    Perhaps not, but a sycophant, for sure.





    black and white photos with color splash. ColorSplash
  • ColorSplash



  • Transporteur
    Apr 28, 03:21 PM
    I think that is not quite true.. hot air rises and the top compartment is not fully closed, last time i saw, there are vents for the HDD's in the "shelf" they slide in that allow hot air to go to the top compartment keeping them a bit fresher, and the PSU even warmer.

    Feel free to correct me on this since i only opened the case once and it was like an year ago


    while the PSU will get fresh air from the front, it will also get the hot that rises from the bottom, Hot HDD's included.

    I'm not exactly sure why Apple put those "vents" in the plate, they sure don't go through the whole panel, though. The compartment to the top is indeed closed apart from a few tiny holes.





    black and white photos with color splash. Color Splash Sunday
  • Color Splash Sunday



  • Redline13
    Nov 3, 12:21 PM
    With apologies to anyone here who bought them I feel like the dock and app are for those with more money then common sense.





    black and white photos with color splash. Color Splash - Black And White
  • Color Splash - Black And White



  • mrat93
    Mar 26, 10:58 PM
    :mad: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4)

    (Click the angry face for my thoughts on the release being in Fall.)





    black and white photos with color splash. Color Splash – Black, White
  • Color Splash – Black, White



  • LegendKillerUK
    Mar 26, 11:19 PM
    I think that Apple will introduce IOS 5 in June/July, when it introduces the iPhone 5 (assuming that's what they call it). If there is some aspect of ios 5 that they can't get ready until Fall, they may have an ios 5.3 update in the Fall.

    This is the most sensible conclusion. Game Center wasn't ready for the prime time upon release of the offical 4.0, so it came with 4.1. This is a clever move for Apple as it gives the feeling of extra value added to those who could update as not everyone with these devices even knew it existed until it landed on their device. We of course knew better so it wasn't a shock to us, but the bottom line is we all benefit from it.





    black and white photos with color splash. lack and white color
  • lack and white color



  • paul4339
    Apr 7, 06:30 PM
    .... They're always playing catchup in regards to Apple and Google. Where is their relevance in today's computing world? I'm having a hard time seeing it outside of a few specialized applications. MS has become IBM. ....

    yes... i see where you coming from and agree ... In the consumer market can MS transition from a 'post-PC era' to services & consumer electronics?




    KnightWRX
    Apr 6, 07:35 AM
    Apple brought design elements to desktops and delivered us from the tan box tower.

    Apple wasn't the first to break from the Beige box syndrome. ;) In fact, I think I know where they got the idea for the Blue G3 case :

    http://blakespot.com/sgi/images/sgi_open1.jpg





    skeep5
    Apr 5, 02:14 PM
    The only thing uglier than a Scion is a Scion iPhone theme.

    Amen, and amen.





    kainjow
    Aug 7, 02:14 PM
    Hmm... Cinema displays also got a bump.

    20" ACD
    Brightness: 250 cd/m2 -> 300 cd/m2
    Contrast Ratio: 400:1 -> 700:1

    23" ACD
    Brightness: 270 cd/m2 -> 400 cd/m2
    Contrast Ratio: 400:1 -> 700:1
    Nice find, thanks. I was hoping they'd update the displays. Now to see when my local Apple Store will have them in stock :p





    M87
    Apr 20, 12:53 AM
    I don't think I'll be upgrading if that's all it is.





    milozauckerman
    Aug 7, 03:36 PM
    1. You are going to spend thousands on a Mac PRO and you are going to pitch a fit over adding wireless for less than 80 bucks?
    Yes. I bought a work truck for $15000 and made them give me a $100 bedliner free. The amount I'm spending has nothing to do with my desire to extract the most value for myself.

    Apple ain't a charity, I want every last penny I can squeeze from our transactions.

    Guess what, these are PROFESSIONAL WORKSTATIONS, not consumer internet computers. The target demographic of these computers is a wired-network setting. Obviously home users and others may have use for wireless in a Mac Pro, so that's why Apple OFFERS IT.
    These are PROFESSIONAL WORKSTATIONS that LOOK an awful lot like DESKTOP COMPUTERS shockingly enough.

    I hear you can even buy one if you've never worked in an office.

    I hear Apple's popular among 'creative types' who might work independently, even from home.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar