Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

call of duty modern warfare 2

call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • vincenz
    Mar 28, 10:46 AM
    Surprised by the turn of events... but as all rumors, we have to take it with a grain of salt. Who knows who's right but Steve and his coterie?





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • seek3r
    Apr 22, 12:40 AM
    You are right, I fold. I know nothing about 19" racks (1.80 meters tall and 150 kg. in weight), and nothing about conditioned server rooms with dual power feeds at all. Flight cases with equipment I also know nothing about. I'm sorry I'm doubting your knowledge and insight.

    You do realize "rack *mountable*" doesn't mean "has to be in a rack to function"?

    Over the years I've had plenty of mountable equipment that for one reason or another didn't live in the machine room, or lived on a shelf in the machine room instead of on a rack (or on a table in the case of several servers and one particularly finicky disk array a while back).... Simply giving the option of rack mounting doesn't dictate it has to be racked remotely in your datacenter!





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • Multimedia
    Sep 16, 07:36 PM
    Just wanted to add, for everyone reading a lot into shipping dates etc., I ordered mine on Sep 11 and got the notice of delays, then notice it was shpped out today (was planning on cancelling after this news).

    Now, it will probably be around the 25th before I get, and I won't open it, but considering I have upgrades (so customization = no return) how hard do you guys think it would be for me to exchange it for an updated one?You're going to have to be aggressive about returning it. If I were you I would try to refuse accepting delivery and call your credit card company and tell them you don't want it so they will force Apple to accept your refusal to receive it.





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • hushmartin
    Mar 28, 11:51 AM
    Better not be true. It sucks waiting for the new phone as it is, the 3gs has gotten old, slow and the battery is on the way down. I might be one of those people who gets so annoyed with waiting that I jump ship... and I *love* having an iPhone.

    I'm planning on getting a phone in July; I really hope it's an iPhone.





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • twoodcc
    Jul 29, 09:23 PM
    I'd buy in a second, even if I had a Razr.

    i think i'll buy a Macbook instead





    call of duty modern warfare 2. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • teerexx52
    Aug 11, 06:52 PM
    I dont dont like the size and feel of the keys compared to my m8s MBP 15" and my normal apple keyboard with my iMac which both feel great so im hoping they dont change that, im not dissing the MB but i just prefer the pro's feel at the moment and dont want that to change (espesially the lighted keys :D). yeah im gna go for the gloss i think.
    I agree the pro has a nice feel to it. I am really torn with the idea of selling my MacBook and getting a glossy base Pro but it would be a step down in some regards. I put a 100gb 7200 HD in this MacBook as well as 2gb ram. Base Pro has an 80GB 5400. I like the glossy and saw a Pro with it and really loved it. Just can't make up my mind so I sit tight. Of couse there are the rumors of processor upgrades next month too





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • Rot'nApple
    Apr 25, 09:59 AM
    How so? Everything he said fits the facts as we know them.

    Shouldn't that read, "Everything he said fit the facts as we NOW know them." And who provided those facts again? Was it Steve?!...

    There is NO evidence that this information gets transmitted to ANYONE, and believe me people are looking hard to prove otherwise.

    What people are looking? The press? The "journalistic" dingbats of today couldn't do an expose on how to break out of a wet paper bag if their life depended on it. The brilliant politicians?! They don't know squat and are only as informed as (in this case, Apple), their source lets them be. Otherwise they know squat!

    So this makes Steve look like he's telling the truth.

    That remains to be seen. What about that backdating crap Apple pulled? Steve may have been aware of the action but not necessarily aware of the consequences!

    "I apologize to Apple's shareholders and employees for these problems, which happened on my watch. They are completely out of character for Apple," Jobs said in a statement. "We will now work to resolve the remaining issues as quickly as possible and to put the proper remedial measures in place to ensure that this never happens again." (http://www.thestreet.com/story/10313125/apple-owns-up-to-backdating.html)

    Anyone think, maybe, Steve will have to dust off this speech again to "Sent from my iPhone"?...
    /
    /
    /





    call of duty modern warfare 2. to Call of Duty 4: Modern
  • to Call of Duty 4: Modern



  • fishkorp
    Aug 11, 10:32 AM
    so once these are released, what are the chances if my MBP was broken Apple Care would replace it with a new Core 2 Duo one?





    call of duty modern warfare 2. of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • LegendKillerUK
    Mar 28, 09:54 AM
    Due to moving countries for a year I had to stick with my iPhone 3G. When I get home again in the summer I'd rather not be buying into a year old device. :(





    call of duty modern warfare 2. of Duty: Modern Warfare 2,
  • of Duty: Modern Warfare 2,



  • woodbine
    Apr 21, 05:27 PM
    Here's a quick scale / mockup

    does it look a bit unstable being so narrow?

    Other than that, I imagine with all the minimisation that Apple has done with imacs, mini's etc it should be possible to keep the expandability in a smaller footprint.

    Not so sure about having lots of external drives, instead of internal ones. For one, they are always more expensive, for two they probably eat more juice and they always have a power brick dangling off them.





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • MrNomNoms
    Mar 31, 04:13 AM
    I really hope they deploy some form of full screen iTunes in this build. Would be nice to see.

    Given how iTunes straddles Windows and Mac OS X I wonder what they will be doing given that a fair chunk that iTunes relies on will have to be portable to Windows. From what I understand AV Foundation has pretty much replaced the parts that QTKit doesn't provide which leaves me wondering whether they'll throw in the towel in the case of iTunes/QuickTime in favour of moving to AV Foundation for the long run.

    I lol'd. No matter what people will complain. When Snow Leopard was released people wanted more UI changes and more features. Now when Lion is released all people want is under the hood improvements. SMH

    People are never satisfied or they confuse the terms; when people want more 'under the hood' changes and you ask what they mean by that they'll say something that seems to contradict that very idea. For example, they'll demand a Finder feature but wouldn't that feature be classified as 'visible' rather than 'under the hood'? Oh well, I read through the comments and my emotions go from excitement to rage then to indifference - the clueless commenters will remain clueless and me getting into a tizzy isn't really going to change anything in the long run so instead I sit back, chill out and listen to some music.

    Always been confused as to why the menu bar across the top is slightly transparent but window title bars are grey. Doesn't really match, but I guess I'm just knit-picking...

    Then don't have a transparent menu then (I have it disabled) - I've always seen the whole idea of a transparent menu as something that is pointless and could never quite get my head around as to why it was enabled by default in the first place.

    Given that Apple sold over 4 million Macs last quarter, that must equate to around $7 billion in revenue. Macs still make up around a quarter of Apples revenue, so while iPhones might be where the most money is coming in, Apple can't ignore $7 billion per quarter...

    Of course but people keep ignoring that this 'focus' on smart phones isn't something driven by Apple but something that is driven by the media; Microsoft is getting a heap of focus on its Windows Phone 7 but the lack of talk regarding Windows 8 suddenly means that Microsoft has given up on the desktop? RIM has released the PlayBook - with all the marketing buzz around the PlayBook does it suddenly mean that they've stopped caring about the BlackBerry?

    Apple has always been focusing on Mac OS X - the problem is that the lack of communication via some sort of regular videos or blogs in the case of Microsoft does with Channel 9/MSDN has led people to fill in this void with idiotic speculation by claiming that Apple has given up on the desktop. As far as I am aware there has been only one time when Mac OS X shipment was delayed with the rest being released ontime.

    As for people whining about their applications and Mac OS X 10.6 - I read through Macsurfer and it is amazing the number of idiots who complain about problems but never actually spend the time to find out that Adobe has articles explaining for example that in the case of Mac OS X 10.6 you no longer use the PDF printer but instead create PDF's through the drop down menu found in the printer dialogue or that the issue relating to fonts in 10.6.7 has nothing to do with 10.6.7 and everything to do with having to clear ones font cache then rebooting. All these problems that people point to as Apple neglecting is ignorance.

    Oh and spacemanspifff, please, use Google, the solution has already been provided - talking about ancient problems hardly bolsters your case. Yes, a solution posted 12 or so hours ago is ancient - keep up with the play.

    You (and others) are aware that "Developer Previews", when available, have always predated the Beta releases? It's not even a beta.

    Apple says they will release Lion in summer, only Dev Previews have appeared so far, and suddenly people think it plausible for Apple to release a GM build in March?

    And btw, I'm really disappointed in the reporting of the ludicrous "GM" rumour as it's pretty obviously wrong - usually MacRumors curates their news better than this.

    The summer in the US is from June to September so it can be released anywhere from June through to September. I'd say that at the earliest we'll see a GM build (or at least very much a build very-very-very close to GM) appear at June (WWDC will probably be the place where it will be shown off in all its glory) with the shipping probably August thus leaving a month to manufacture and distribute internationally plus any extra training required for staff (although staff training is probably happening right now).





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • shadowx
    Sep 16, 02:02 PM
    I agree with everything, except for the keyboard. If they put in a MB style keyboard I will go with a Rev A (or Thinkpad) for sure, no matter what else they do with the MBP. Neccessities aside, there's nothing I use more on my laptop than the keyboard, and even though I find the MB keyboard all right for touch typing, I don't find it acceptable for my constant use.
    I don't think you have to worry... I highly doubt a keyboard change. I would love a little more key travel on the current MBP keyboard, but obviously they would have to make the MBP thicker - so I'll live ;)

    I don't remember who said it (after reading over 200 posts!), but I agree that the MBP 15'' 1-3 day shipping vs the 17'' 5-7 (or was it 8-10) day shipping is merely due to lower stock on the 17'', not a sign of a 17'' only update. I would think they probably manufacture and sell at least 2X the number of 15'' vs 17'' MBP's.





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • Gen
    Apr 23, 11:14 PM
    Just tell me who to pay!





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • swingerofbirch
    Jul 30, 02:24 AM
    Maybe Apple can bring to the US the model where you pay to call not to receive!

    HOORAY.





    call of duty modern warfare 2. call of duty modern warfare 2
  • call of duty modern warfare 2



  • nuckinfutz
    May 7, 11:54 AM
    Second, I'm not sure what you mean by "We're moving from this era where the expectation should be that Cloud services at a basic level should be incorporated into the product without the vendor resorting to advertisements." If you mean that we should get free Cloud services without ads then I think you're completely wrong and I'm most worried about sites that provide free services and have absolutely nothing but VC cash to pay for it. And if you mean we should have the option of paying for Cloud services to avoid ads, then fine, but you can do that with Gmail, so I don't see why you think MobileMe is any better than Gmail (from the privacy perspective).

    Lastly, I wouldn't lump Google and Facebook together when it comes to privacy. Sergey Brin and Larry Page have made very strong statements about their respect for their users and they understand that without the users they'd have no company. Eric has made a lame-brained comment or two, and Google Buzz screwed up, but they fixed it (and at least when you signed into Gmail they had the option to opt out of it).

    Facebook is a whole different story. Their whole exec branch seems to disregard privacy and they've been rolling out auto-opt-in feature after feature that removes your privacy.

    Eric Schmidt's comments about privacy are disconcerting to me

    �If you have something that you don�t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn�t be doing it in the first place.�

    This is after the whole Google Buzz fiasco. There's money in trying to convince people to be open. Facebook and Google data mine consumer behavior to make money and consumers need to act like they got a good education and understand where they are being used.

    The assumption that those that want privacy are doing something illegal is asinine.

    Zuckerberg (Facebook) on privacy (http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/facebooks_zuckerberg_says_the_age_of_privacy_is_ov.php)

    Privacy is a lot like Laws. You give it up it's hard to get back.

    Hey it's not a choice for everyone. I'm just at a point in my life where $6 and some change is going to put me out especially when my online data is not being mined for profit. I've been happier than I though I would with my MobileMe account. I'm on the west coast so i'm assuming my data center is in Cali and performance has been fine.





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • radio893fm
    Nov 22, 10:14 AM
    Mr Palm, Apple fan boys:

    The perfect smart phone has already been created and is out in the wild: SONY ERICSSON P990.

    Wifi, location free, 2 mp camera with flash, keyboard, MP3 player, videos, etc. Now if only Apple would open the iTunes so it can sync with some other devices than the iPod would be very nice...





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • shelterpaw
    Aug 2, 11:30 AM
    what about people who work in environments where you can't have cameras (i.e. some pros) what about people who have dual monitors etc...I can't see it being feasible. Just disable the ones who are not suppose to have them. Company policy. Dual monitors, well then it's either a wasted expense or it could be a feature. :P





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2



  • Chris Bangle
    Sep 11, 12:58 PM
    Ok Ok, I was trying to be sarcastic but it didnt work... More mportantly amazon UK shipping all Macbooks in 1-2 weeks and apple uk shipping in a week....... I sense an update.

    P.S I dont deserve to be here if i didnt know what Apple Expo is.





    call of duty modern warfare 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



  • canderton
    Apr 5, 03:17 PM
    Apple better watch who they pick fights with, especially with one of the largest corporations in the world. I love Apple but I honestly wish Toyota would just tell them to F off.





    jav6454
    May 3, 12:56 PM
    Too involved for me at this moment. I'll pass; although I have to admit the game sounds pretty interesting. RPG FTW!





    ccroo
    Sep 11, 12:21 AM
    If there is no new case design (maybe SR will bring one) it might be easy for Apple to just slip Merom's into the MBP line beneath the iPod/streaming/video fanfare. Without a new look, how big a deal is a 10% speedbump and 64 bit chips that IMACS for Chrissakes have already had for a week?





    MacApple21
    Apr 7, 10:20 AM
    So, what is Apple doing with a bunch of 7" touch screens, since Jobs said "7 inch tablets are dead on arrival"?

    I also don't recall RIM ever giving a date before April 19th.

    Well, perhaps it's not 7" screens Apple is buying, but production capacity, which consequently hinders competitors from having their orders produced.





    Gatesbasher
    Apr 6, 05:29 PM
    100,000 seems about right. You have to consider what the potential market would be.

    For years it was: "Apple must make a tablet or they're DOOOOOMED!!!!" As soon as they did, the same people were screaming about how it couldn't run Final Cut Pro�"Epic Fail!!! LOLZZZ!!!"

    Then when the iPad started selling like hotcakes, they had to start touting every sort-of-similar contraption that came down the pike, even though they do the same kind of things the iPad does and they were already on record bitching about what a worthless device the iPad was.

    Anybody who thinks that they are then going to run out and spend >$800 for something they've already ridiculed in advance needs to take a reality pill.

    That's assuming they have any money to spend on it. The screamers aren't buyers�they're howler monkeys. The 100,000 units were probably sold to teenage boys (who got their parents to buy it for them, that is) who saw the commercials and said: "Cool! I wanna morph into a robot!" That market is probably saturated, and I don't think their parents are going to go for any of the fantabulous new tablets that are "coming soon"�not this year and probably not next year.





    elgruga
    Nov 27, 12:29 AM
    There will NOT be a tablet - there is ZERO market for it.
    A device already exists that does the work of a tablet PC - its called an iBook.

    IF you want a really cheap tablet - try pen and paper.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar