Sabtu, 14 Mei 2011

donald trump young

donald trump young. donald trump young. donald
  • donald trump young. donald



  • ChrisTX
    Apr 20, 07:38 AM
    You are so right. I'm thrilled with Apple's brainwashed minions, and even happier that I began loading up on Apple stock over a decade ago.

    Little did I realize they would bring us shareholders so much wealth. To think that I bought a load of shares when it was under $20 per, then kept adding each year since, brings a huge grin.

    At this point everything I buy is nearly free. And when they screw up the masses still buy it. Nothing could be sweeter.

    Please enlighten us oh mighty one, on how Apple has "screwed up". After all we're just minions as you claim with no clue about anything, who buys whatever we are told. /sarcasm





    donald trump young. donald trump young.
  • donald trump young.



  • dom91932
    May 8, 05:26 PM
    Knowing apple when you buy an apple product mobileme will be free for a certain amount of time, than you will have to renew the membership for the $100.





    donald trump young. donald trump young. warren
  • donald trump young. warren



  • grahamperrin
    Dec 24, 01:11 AM
    Kaspersky …is a lot heavier on system resources.

    With Sophos, users may find heaviness in different ways.

    The default number of WorkerThreads seems to make the system unusable for some users of the current version of Sophos. That's heaviness of one sort.

    A higher number of WorkerThreads, for which there's no GUI, will use resources in a different way. That's heaviness of a different sort.

    A system that's consistently usable is a must, so for as long as there's uncertainty around http://openforum.sophos.com/t5/Sophos-Anti-Virus-for-Mac-Home/Unable-to-complete-login-after-reboot/m-p/1027#M599 I should recommend approaching SAV with caution, and with readiness to work around things from the command line.





    donald trump young. dismissed Donald Trump#39;s
  • dismissed Donald Trump#39;s



  • bogen
    Aug 7, 05:21 PM
    Can't wait to get one for work, ok I really really can't wait





    donald trump young. Donald Trump Ivanka Trump
  • Donald Trump Ivanka Trump



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 18, 05:11 PM
    LG Prada won a DESIGN award (meaning image was released) for LG Prada in Sep 2006.

    Good, so let LG sue Apple. Just one problem: the iPhone doesn't actually look like the Prada. At all.





    donald trump young. donald trump young man. donald
  • donald trump young man. donald



  • Worf
    Mar 27, 12:33 AM
    Well if one AOL owned tech blog can't get rumors right (Engadget), I'm not believing the other way less popular one (TechCrunch).





    donald trump young. donald trump young man. donald
  • donald trump young man. donald



  • iFanboy
    Mar 30, 05:41 PM
    Dear Apple

    PLEASE can we have a UI update, even if it's a minor one (for instance, iTunes 10 scrollbars rather than the blue aqua ones). Just some extra polish really.

    Signed

    iFanboy





    donald trump young. donald trump young man. donald
  • donald trump young man. donald



  • iStudentUK
    Apr 10, 12:05 PM
    Agreed again.

    I like this! Can I pay you to follow my posts constantly agreeing with me?! :D





    donald trump young. donald trump young pictures.
  • donald trump young pictures.



  • utwarreng
    Mar 28, 12:00 PM
    Sort of relieved no iPhone 5 announcements, Im firmly bogged down into a 2 year contract.

    There will always be some people who are "bogged down" in their 2 year contracts. That's the whole reason I didn't buy an iPhone 4 last year, and now that it's almost time for my contract to be up, I'm looking forward to the iPhone 5. Not everyone is on the same contract schedule, so while this may have you very "glad" my 3GS is on its last leg, and I'm sorely disappointed that the iPhone 5 may be delayed past the normal 2 year release schedule.

    Think about how that will screw things up as well for people who will buy the iPhone 7 in two more years if release is delayed until September if they go back to their normal release of late June. That's two-three months of having their iPhone 5 while the iPhone 7 is already shipping.

    The ripple effect of moving the release date back by a few months is actually a lot larger than most people think. Especially if the push back is a one-time thing, and they go back to June releases afterwards.

    A late-breaking thought I just had, would they even WANT to release in September anyway? They already do iPod updates every September, so I doubt they would want to have two large events in the same month.





    donald trump young. words for Donald Trump.
  • words for Donald Trump.



  • don.keishlong
    Apr 5, 03:09 PM
    Why all the hate for the jailbreak? Are you guys just too moronic to use it? Any iOS device is infinitely more capable when it is jailbroken. Without some of the apps in the Cydia store, many would say the iphone/ipad/touch is unusable. What is on your lockscreen all of you unjailbroken users? A measly clock? You cant access all your mail, notifications, calendar events, and the weather from your lockscreen? Are you serious? Oh you want to turn off bluetooth? You can't swipe across the bottom of the screen to toggle it? Want integrated google voice? Apple says no. Cydia says **** that, hell yes. I would wager that most of the jailbreak haters dont even know what its capable of nor have ever tried it before. Stay in your cave and watch shadows if you will. The rest of us will experience the real world.





    donald trump young. trump seen Young, donald
  • trump seen Young, donald



  • Raidersmojo
    Aug 4, 11:35 PM
    Originally Posted by digitalbiker
    After Paris. Nov. 23, 2006 to be exact. Too bad you Aussies don't celebrate Thanksgiving. It is all about eating, drinking and watching football.
    Speaking of Football, NBC Premieres Sunday Night Football this Sunday night at 8PM East - 5PM West live from Canton Ohio. John Madden is inducted into the Hall of Fame on Saturday and then shares the booth with Al Michaels in their new HD premiere broadcast pitting the Oakland Raiders against the Philadelphia Eagles. Let the games begin.

    We get 10 exhibition games this month from the three broadcast networks. Whoopie.
    __________________


    Go raiders :cool: :D





    donald trump young. donald trump young. is donald
  • donald trump young. is donald



  • DakotaGuy
    Aug 7, 02:43 PM
    First of all...it seems to me they should have offered a single dual core processor model...like a single 2.6Ghz model for something like $1599. Second why do you only save $300 when you opt for the 2Ghz model but the 3Ghz model costs $800 more???

    This machine would be complete overkill for me, still it is fun to see what it will do. There is a huge gap in their line up between the iMac and Mac Pro now.





    donald trump young. donald trump young pictures.
  • donald trump young pictures.



  • noservice2001
    Aug 4, 04:52 AM
    please let it be in the mac mini...





    donald trump young. donald trump young. quot;The
  • donald trump young. quot;The



  • ricksbrain
    Nov 26, 10:56 AM
    But tablets are always marketed for business types. A home-centric tablet might have some legs-- especially if Apple goes the home automation route.

    Dare to dream... :rolleyes:





    donald trump young. donald trump young kong
  • donald trump young kong



  • wovel
    Apr 6, 06:05 PM
    Are you looking at the same AAPL and GOOG I have been? Really? Are you sure?

    You might be in Bazaro Universe? Look at the 1 week, 2 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year and 2 year trends. AAPL is looking pretty sweet.

    I was wondering what forecasts he is looking, I am not aware of a single credible analyst predicting a slide for AAPL...


    Multitasking is also quite nice. One of the first apps I downloaded was a (free) great radio app, and as I was listening to the radio I intuitively started web browsing and going back and forth between a few other apps and it wasn't until I received and replied to a message from a friend that it occurred to me that I was having a really cool and full mobile computing experience. I feel that as iOS and Android (Honeycomb) stand right now, Android offers a lot more potential to serve my needs. .

    Everything you described in your multitasking experience would have worked on the iPad as well...

    I was using my iPad 2 listening to the free Pandora App with the nice full screen interface and then flipping over to the web browser collecting data I was putting into a spreadsheet in Numbers. I was also adding some information to a diagram in TouchDraw.

    Everyone of those Apps reopened instantly and was in the exact same position it was I when I flipped out. I doubt you can duplicate my experience since you don't have any apps.. The iPad 1 may have had a very slight delay reopening one of the apps if you directly flipped through all 4, but the experience on the iPad 2 was instant.

    Are you sure you actually owned an iPad with iOS 4?





    donald trump young. donald trump young kong
  • donald trump young kong



  • nunes013
    Mar 26, 11:19 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)

    There is no way at all apple will release an iPhone and iPad at the same time or within a month of each other, the manufactures would go crazy trying to get flash memory and displays for two highly popular products





    donald trump young. donald trump young. magnate
  • donald trump young. magnate



  • Erendiox
    May 7, 10:26 AM
    If this comes true, I just hope this doesn't water down the Mobileme service. I use Mobileme to keep my business life in order. I'd rather it remain $99 and stay quick and reliable than it become a free junk service.





    donald trump young. IMAGESDonald Trump
  • IMAGESDonald Trump



  • ticman
    Nov 14, 06:30 PM
    sorry guys but on closer review of the pictures, it does look like the adhesive disk is mounted on the dash and the dock to the disk.





    donald trump young. Posted in Donald Trump,
  • Posted in Donald Trump,



  • Umbongo
    Apr 21, 07:02 PM
    I don't see this replacing the Mac Pro Tower. I see it as another solution within the Mac Pro family aimed at the Final Cut Pro Market where the use of several 3U Form Factor Systems would be used for Distributed Compiling/Rendering, etc.

    It would be clearly also targeted for Engineering, Medical, Bio-sciences, etc where using OpenCL and GCD in their apps would provide a huge collection of streams/cores to leverage.

    The Xserve was pretty much another solution too. Same hardware different form factor.





    Howdr
    Apr 5, 02:01 PM
    This makes me sick to the core. And very very angry

    WHAT RIGHT DOE"S APPLE HAVE

    to act like big brother and control what another company does?

    Steve Jobs started off with Apple to fight "the man" yet he is the man.

    Microsoft would never do this, they know better because thousands of Apple fans would be on the internet with Safari posting the most vile crap you would ever want to read.

    Why do the Apple fans allow this to continue? what is so great about a company that lies about who they are?

    While Apple makes some innovative cool tech toys this behavior continues to prove who they are a controlling Money grubbing capitalistic company!

    I will revel in the day that Jailbreaking goes to court again and Apple is told once and for all they can't tell everyone what to do and must allow Jailbreaking. Yes it will happen, what comes around goes around.:cool:





    toddybody
    Apr 5, 03:00 PM
    In case you haven't picked up - I have a passion for asians, so I was agreeing that there should be 75% of asian girls sitting on unaffordable cars wallpapers in Cydia.

    If only they had a passion for you :(





    Stridder44
    Aug 11, 05:36 PM
    Dear God,


    I would like this rumor to come true.

    Amen.





    lilcosco08
    Apr 26, 02:10 PM
    I lol'd at symbian in the last chart





    rhsgolfer33
    Apr 15, 08:35 PM
    I guess you just can't relate to us creative types.

    What are you, an accountant?

    Next time, I'll try to say in numbers so you can understand.

    Hey, come on, I resent that, I'm a tax accountant. :p

    But then again, judging by GE, we're a pretty creative bunch ourselves. ;)



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar