Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht

justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • ArtOfWarfare
    Mar 26, 10:59 PM
    You do realize you don't have to renew the contract right? AT&T will be more than happy to keep taking your money until such time as you feel ready to sign a new one.

    How about something more along the lines of "New iPhone 5 when it's released if you agree to pay our fees for another two years"?

    I guess I'm not exactly in any position to negotiate like that...

    So they'll keep charging the same rates after the contract ends? And I can keep my unlimited 3G for $30 a month?





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Selena Gomez (18) and Justin
  • Selena Gomez (18) and Justin



  • Hildron101010
    Mar 30, 06:13 PM
    So I guess that Gold Master rumor was wrong.

    Nope, it's not wrong. It will still be released.





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • Regul8tR
    Nov 29, 10:53 PM
    @marvel2:
    BLT told me that they are waiting to receive the shipment to fill the current orders. (ETA 12/2/09)
    After that, they will post the kit back on the site.





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Disney star Selena Gomez and
  • Disney star Selena Gomez and



  • Blacklabel34
    Apr 5, 07:01 PM
    soooo weakk...I hope Toyota doesn't give in. (Most likely will *sigh*)





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. +gomez+and+justin+ieber+
  • +gomez+and+justin+ieber+



  • Piggie
    Apr 23, 07:07 PM
    All very nice and I'm fully supportive of more high resolution graphics as soon as possible. It's a shame they don't believe in supporting the millions of Blu-ray discs being sold though, and trying to convince people that 720p iTunes content is good enough for TVs that are bigger than any of the displays they've ever sold, whilst planning for smaller but higher resolution screens that they must apparently believe makes a difference.

    I know, the old 720p is good enough marketing speak does make you laugh really.

    I have wondered, when they finally decide they can supply 1080p downloads from iTunes and they come up with a new marketing line to support this change, perhaps in another year or 3. Will they offer free downloads of the 1080p versions to those customers who have bought 720p versions of the films?

    Surely they won't expect people to pay a second time, as often they are paying as much for the iTunes version as the bluray physical disk 1080p version.





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Justin+ieber+selena+gomez
  • Justin+ieber+selena+gomez



  • regandarcy
    Mar 27, 06:52 AM
    I'm all for cloud computing as an added feature....but not as a replacement for traditional storage of media and data.

    I mean, I hope Apple doesn't force people to be connected to the cloud. I think that would be a mistake. Mainly because it would force you to either have access to a wifi signal, or pay for an expensive data plan just to gain access to your media.

    As it is, all the telecom companies are dropping their unlimited plans and switching to tiered pricing. I think this creates a problem for the user to freely use their content without constant fear of exceeding their data plans.

    And what of people with iPod touches or wifi only ipads...who are not within range of a wifi signal....and cannot access their content as a result. That would be very frustrating and limiting. It would make their devices nothing more than expensive paper weights.

    It also creates a problem for those with 3G ipads or iPhones trying to access large video or media files in their cloud I think. I mean have you ever tried to watch a YouTube video over 3G? It SUCKS! So you'd be using up tons of bandwidth on a tiered data plan for crappy quality. How is that good?
    And if the iPhone 5 is the first apple device to use 4G speeds....won't that eat up even more bandwidth? Running an even greater risk of you going over your limit and being charged outrageous fees by your service provider? Be it ATT or Verizon?

    I understand that the concept of the cloud is freedom at it's core....the ability to have access to your media across multiple devices without having to store it on just one...but then you become a slave to the telecom companies and their tiered data plans...thus defeating that freedom.

    Plus it forces you to chose a 3G iPad or put 3G into iPod touches to make it useful.

    So I get it, and I don't get it.

    The original concept of the iPod was to be able to carry all your music with you. Total freedom. And that's what helped make it such a huge success. Then came the iPhone and iPad. Both equally cool for music and video. You could store all your data on them and listen or watch them at your leisure on the go.

    But if you then force people to store their data on a cloud...and pay for an expensive tiered data plan to access that data...to me it becomes not so free anymore. In fact, it becomes downright restrictive and suffocating IMHO.

    As long as Apple doesn't abandon the ability to store your media ON your device, I'm cool with this move. The cloud would just become an added bonus which you could use or not use at your discretion.

    I just think having to be connected to the cloud via wifi or 3G to access your data is kind of annoying....not to mention potentially EXPENSIVE!

    Once in awhile...ok. But not as ones main means of access. I much rather have the bulk of my music and data actually stored ON my device. Much more convenient if you ask me.

    Flash drives are big enough to carry most if not all the music and video you need. Why store it all on apple servers on some big farm in North Carolina that you need to be connected to wifi or an expensive tiered data plan just to access it? Don't see the point.

    Is it just me? :-)





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. justin biebermar Justin
  • justin biebermar Justin



  • mozmac
    Jul 29, 09:15 PM
    Judging from Apple's past, I hope they stick with Cingular. They always seem to get all the newest and greatest phones that come out (while I still hate the RAZR). I have a BlackBerry 8700c with Cingular right now. If they came out with the sweetest freaking phone on earth, and had Exchange support built into it, I would jump all over that like a kid on his parents' bed on Christmas morning. Seriously...bring it on!





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Selena Gomez and Justin
  • Selena Gomez and Justin



  • err404
    Apr 5, 01:23 PM
    Honestly, I hope Toyota tells Apple to stuff it.
    Too late. They already agreed to pull it.
    I was more disappointed in Cydia's public response to the request. If the want to appear more legitimate, they should assume that conversations with 'clients' are confidential.

    BTW - Apple can reasonably be expected to want iOS to be portrayed in a specific light. I think it's fine for Apple to have asked for the take down, so long as they did not threaten to take action against Toyota.





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • -aggie-
    May 4, 03:54 PM
    I'd say go ahead, but I'm somewhat confused in what the villain can do. He gets to see our moves, so he can just put a trap anywhere?

    I'm against splitting until we level up.





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • 21stcenturykid
    Aug 11, 02:16 PM
    I wish apple would just hurry up and get the MBP upgraded i need one within the next 4/5 weeks before uni starts!! an with regards to redesign im all for it aslong as they dont put an integrated keyboard in like the MB cos its rubbish!!

    so heres hoping for next tuesday!!!:D





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • whmees
    Aug 4, 12:39 AM
    right... so what exactly do i have to do for my relatively new MBP to "accidentally" start encountering "problems" and have to have it sent in to get a replacement?

    ;)





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Selena and Bieber are
  • Selena and Bieber are



  • ucfgrad93
    May 2, 05:07 PM
    I wanna play.





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. justin bieber y selena gomez
  • justin bieber y selena gomez



  • sunspot42
    Apr 22, 01:05 AM
    Replacing the desk make add 5% to the total cost of the new computer

    It's not a desk, it's a wardrobe, and it holds a ton of stuff besides the computer. Replacing it would cost at least $1,000, which is about half as much as a Mac Pro costs.




    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • Cygnus311
    Jul 30, 11:27 AM
    I'm in the same boat as the guy that just wants to talk. I don't want a camera, a web browser, CRAP games, ketchup dispenser, and can opener. I just want a PHONE. It drives me crazy because I want something small I can hardly feel in my pocket and not something that's a foot long when I "flip" it open (Razr). BUT...with ALL that being said, I would buy an iPod phone. It would be SWEET to not have to carry around my iPod and cell anymore but have them both as one. What happens if I'm listening to a song with my headphones and a call comes in. Will it pause the song and allow me to answer the call? Will I be able to use the headphones for the call? Will they build a microphone into that I don't have to hold the thing up to my head like some cell's speaker phones do?





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. justin-ieber-selena-gomez
  • justin-ieber-selena-gomez



  • fivetoadsloth
    Apr 10, 05:59 PM
    Math is a language we engineers, scientists, economists, etc... are fluent in.

    To us this is not-ideal delivery method, but it has a definite meaning.

    Looking at the thread, I think there is a clear dividing line. Native math speakers: scientists, engineers, programmers, etc... say 288. Others who are effectively non-native speakers may interpret 2 due to their lack of fluency.

    B

    My grammar may be terrible, but I dare say that I can do math. I do lots of it. The divide balamw mentioned really does seem to exist, and is a little disappointing.

    Pretty much

    You get 288 if you know what you are doing and do not make the necessary assumptions that you have to make in order to get 2



    When your job relies on solving equations and manipulating them, you can bet it does as far as understanding the fundamentals of solving equations

    Yes. Again, from the posts I have seen those that never really stopped using math all agree: 288 is the correct answer in the presented form. Ideally such an equation would be presented either with very clear parenthesis/multiplication signs or typeset in LaTeX or similar.





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. About justin fact youtube
  • About justin fact youtube



  • Chef Medeski
    Aug 11, 10:28 PM
    I'm not interested in purchasing a laptop yet... I was waiting for merom to make its way into a MB.... but also for Leopard so I don't have to pay $100 to upgrade in 4 months.

    But, I also think the real update is with the Santa Rosa chipset... faster FSB... more ram.... 802.11N!!!!

    Thats a big update compared to this.

    I'm watching this though to see how quickly they update their models after a new product is announced, I mean its no longer like PPC days when they would be sitting waiting for the chip to arrive ... late....delayed...and generally just missing.... now they have to keep their computer up to date with the chips.

    A quicker roll-out really would ease my mind, since that hopefully shows that Santa Rosa will be equally swiftly doled out.

    Merom
    802.11n
    Blu-ray
    Leopard
    HD screen
    7 hr battery for bare min. use

    Thats the sweet spot. The last two would be icing on the cake... that would be wonderfully sweet from the blu-ray...

    but hey... I think that will really show that apple is on the forefront of technology ... the EXTREME EDGE...





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. justin-ieber-selena-gomez
  • justin-ieber-selena-gomez



  • tekmoe
    Sep 15, 06:36 PM
    People should get automatically banned for having those 3 keywords in any post...

    +1





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. justinbieber selenagomez
  • justinbieber selenagomez



  • McGiord
    May 4, 05:09 PM
    You metric people ought to hook up with the military time people.

    It is the international system, and it does adopt the metric units, and yes the military time is less confusing also.





    justin bieber and selena gomez pictures on yacht. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • macenforcer
    Aug 7, 08:33 PM
    well I called back and upped the ram to 2 gigs which is what i consider the base really.

    I just didnt want to go running around looking for ram to get to work.

    Crucial doesnt have anything for the MacPro yet and I was fooled by the strange new words and the "you will have heat problems if you buy other ram from other makers that dont have heat sinks!"

    What the??

    So I feel for it and bit another 300 offa my wallet.

    figure that with this base i can then search at a somewhat leisurely pace to get the other 4 gigs kits that will fit in the remaining slots.

    Please someone tell me it was a smart move?

    TIA


    I was thinking this myself until I saw it was 4 x 512mb sticks. That just sucks. If it was 2 x 1gb sticks I would say not bad but its not good. Give crucial a few days to look into it. They guarantee compatibility, if it doesn't work you can return it. I am holding out for third party ram and staying with the 1gb base. Thank god its 1gb and not 512mb they usually throw at us.

    Sorry to cast a shadow over your decision but hey if you can afford it who cares right.





    AlBDamned
    Jul 21, 01:57 PM
    up the chips in the MBPs and up the speeds in the MBs?

    seems likely to me.

    Yup, possibly the cheap 2.0GHz Yonah's across the board in MacBooks and the 2.16 and 2.33 Merom's in the MBP. Plus a new enclosure at WWDC for MBP.

    Get saving Al!





    wordoflife
    Apr 9, 05:19 PM
    I did parenthesis, then multiplication or division from left to right. That's how I was taught it.

    I'm pretty sure doing PEMDAS left to right is the proper way to do it

    48/2(9+3)
    48/2(12)
    24(12)
    288





    flopticalcube
    Apr 16, 11:36 AM
    It seemed like a cogent point to me. Your perspective will change if you do any number of things. Bet on horse races for a living and you'll never look at a horse in the same way that other people do.

    Earlier itcheroni said ...


    Now I don't mean to be cruel, but he isn't making anything, creating anything or contributing anything to society through this livelihood. He's merely siphoning off the flow. And he wants to talk about perspective? It seems to me that making a living that way is guaranteed to give you a warped perspective.

    It's a perspective I'm glad I don't share.

    Sure he is. He is creating liquidity in a financial market. He is the grease in the financial cogs. Just because you do not understand how a process works is no excuse to be dismissive of it.





    noservice2001
    Aug 3, 11:06 PM
    go apple! speed!





    gugy
    Aug 7, 03:09 PM
    Nice machine indeed.
    Good job Apple.
    I would buy one in a heartbeat with Adobe apps were universal. Oh well, just wait for next year. Plus is always safe to get the rev.b for this Intel MacPro.

    Love Leopard!
    More things coming next week?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar