Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

love you poems for her

love you poems for her. I love You Poems,
  • I love You Poems,



  • DakotaGuy
    Aug 7, 02:43 PM
    First of all...it seems to me they should have offered a single dual core processor model...like a single 2.6Ghz model for something like $1599. Second why do you only save $300 when you opt for the 2Ghz model but the 3Ghz model costs $800 more???

    This machine would be complete overkill for me, still it is fun to see what it will do. There is a huge gap in their line up between the iMac and Mac Pro now.





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. i
  • i love you poems for her. i



  • wclyffe
    Nov 9, 11:09 AM
    Phone calls are routed exclusively through the Car Kit's speakers, whether or not music etc. is routed through the output jack to speakers. A lot of smartphones are like the iPhone in that they won't run phone calls through the base/charger port, but will run the "computer" output, i.e., music and other programs. Has to do with the separate computer/phone circuits, I suppose.

    Thanks...I was hoping this was true! I do not like my phone calls booming through my car speakers as its too big a sound. I wondered about this connection as the GPS chip is connected by bluetooth I believe, so I wasn't sure what else might be.

    Have you found the bluetooth speakerphone to be working well enough for you and the person on the other end?

    Thanks for all your help.





    love you poems for her. love you poems for her. i love
  • love you poems for her. i love



  • generik
    Aug 5, 02:40 AM
    It's not the AI PowerBook, it's the Al PowerBook. Big A little l, as in the chemical symbol for Aluminium. It replaced the one we call the TiBook or Titanium PowerBook.

    They may change the look, they may not. Doesn't make it a bad computer - it's a dead-set ripper of a computer. Why are you so worried about how it looks?

    Not so much the looks, it dings, it scratches, it warps, oh.. and it overheats.. enough said.





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. love
  • i love you poems for her. love



  • DJMastaWes
    Aug 2, 12:52 PM
    w00t! 4 days 23 hours 51 minuets! w00t! w00!
    *4 days, 23 hours, 07 minuets!!

    Someone should make a countdown thread.

    Anyway.. here are my predictions...

    Expecting:
    10.5 Preview (duh)
    Mac Pro
    MacBook Pro (with new design)
    Some type of software update or new software.

    Hope:
    MacBook Pro
    New cool software
    iPod (Yea.. right)





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. i
  • i love you poems for her. i



  • SMM
    Nov 26, 01:13 PM
    I don't think it would appeal to that many people, to have an Apple MP3 player. I mean, the existing ones aren't great sellers.


    5. The tablet computer. The reason the tablet computer has been a failure is because the writing interface isn't very good yet, and because the damned things are the same size and weight as a notebook, so there's little point in dumping the notebook for a tablet. A smaller form factor with the same power, but one that it a little more usable and compelling than the UMPC might be very successful.



    Right now, I could put 80 of these into service if the landed price was < $1000

    1.25 GHz CD processor
    12" display
    40-80 GB storage
    1 GB RAM
    802.11
    USB 2.0 (2-3)
    CDROM R/W, DVD R
    1394 (video feed)
    10/100 Ethernet
    6-8 hours of battery life

    Optional: Docking connection

    I have purchased 4 cheap Dell's 14", and 3 HP Tablets. The cheapest tablets I could find, and still get the job done, were ~$1400. They can jump to $2000 in a heartbeat.

    Businesses are now looking to capture data where it has been previously been overlooked. True, many industries have been automating their field operations for a number of years. Examples are delivery and service. But, there is so much more that can be done.

    My company has experimented with various PDA's, Cingular 8125's, etc. But, we really need a device capable of running applications, not just email. So, I have created new, scaled-down, versions of the applications, suitable for low bandwidth conditions. Then we install Citrix Metaframe Client on the tablet. That allows us to run on OSX, Linux or Windows based tablets. The only traffic between the tablet and our Citrix servers is keystrokes, mouse movements and events, and screen refreshes. It is pretty tidy.

    The main issue is the tablets. There is just not many good choices out there, or they are too expensive. These computers will take some abuse and have a higher likelihood of theft. So, I figure the cost will need to be amortized over 2 years (mean) of service life. Each unit will also require a Cingular (or equivalent) connection. That is ~$50/month. So, this is getting rather expensive, but it should not have to.

    All of the components would be low-end and 1-2 generations old. Basically, this is a wireless thin-client, but with enough additional resources to act as a low-end laptop.





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. i
  • i love you poems for her. i



  • wovel
    Apr 18, 03:51 PM
    Samsung will simply pay a hefty amount to Apple and we will never hear anything about this again.


    Apple is doing an end-around to renegotiate terms with the manufacturing group.

    couldn't Samsung simply get back at Apple by NOT making Apple's stuff? I mean, come on.

    Yeah. The divisions are on separate, but there is a bottom line for the whole thing. That bottom line says Samsung makes a lot more money as an Apple supplier then as an Apple competitor..

    Samsung can easily do that. Pay Apple and then get their money back by raising the prices on RAM and flash memory (because their cost base grew as a result of patent litigation)

    They could, but that would be cutting off their nose to spite their face.





    love you poems for her. I+love+you+poems+for+her
  • I+love+you+poems+for+her



  • wclyffe
    Nov 8, 10:41 AM
    I was at a local apple store and they are selling the tom tom car kit already. What a rip off, because you have to pay for the app seperate. I got the griffin car mount for $20 at frys and the navigon app, works great.

    I think that in the end, TomTom's iPhone Car Kit is going to be more valuable than their app, or their full blown Nav devices. Look back at my earlier post (#50) and you'll see my reasons. It's currently at $87 and will keep going down over time. It is easily the best dock/car kit out there, and I agree with you about Navigon. I have used both apps and Navigon is the easy winner.





    love you poems for her. love you poems for her.
  • love you poems for her.



  • toddybody
    Apr 7, 12:19 PM
    it's a lower cost model? Customers that want to pay less buy it, it's not that hard to understand and is done in all industries. You have no point.

    Wow. I think you missed the point. At 1199, the MacbookPRO should have a discrete option...hell, POS HP's at 600.00 do.

    Oh, and please spare me the snarky "well then enjoy your HP! Har har har" comment.





    love you poems for her. love you poems for her.
  • love you poems for her.



  • xpipe
    Apr 6, 05:36 PM
    I just bought the Xoom a few days ago. I had considered purchasing an iPad 2, but instead of more-or-less duplicating my previous iPad purchase, I thought I'd try something new. I have mixed feelings, but overall I am quite happy with the purchase.

    The Xoom hardware seems sturdier to me, but that could just be in my head, and the device feels more powerful to me. The Xoom has a larger, higher-resolution display than the iPad, but the iPad has a much higher quality display. That's an issue for a device that is, essentially, one big screen. One aspect in particular that seems far superior to iOS on the iPad is web browsing, which is likely my most frequently-used feature of ether device. The Xoom blows either iPad away in this regard. It offers near desktop-speed performance in its included browser, with none of the checkerboards and frequent page reloads of the iPad. I'm not sure if this (page reloads) is primarily due to the greater RAM, or the fast speed of the browser; perhaps it reloads so fast it doesn't matter. I don't want to restart the whole flash debate, but I watched quite a bit of flash-based internet video and the device didn't get hot nor did the battery take a disproportionate hit. In fact, the battery life has really been great...two very long evenings of heavy usage, and there's plenty to spare.

    Multitasking is also quite nice. One of the first apps I downloaded was a (free) great radio app, and as I was listening to the radio I intuitively started web browsing and going back and forth between a few other apps and it wasn't until I received and replied to a message from a friend that it occurred to me that I was having a really cool and full mobile computing experience. I feel that as iOS and Android (Honeycomb) stand right now, Android offers a lot more potential to serve my needs. To realize this potential, though, they need apps and Apple dominates in this area...not only in quantity but in the overall polish of their top-tier apps. Apple's iOS itself is likewise more polished, and the Android team definitely needs to iron out some of the wrinkles. Not showstoppers, mind you, but Apple clearly had the more mature, stable OS.

    So now I have two tablets. I have two computers at my desk, an iMac and a PC, and I can use both of those, but I can't quite figure out how two tablets figure into the equation. I know I'm more excited by the Xoom than I was after I first used the iPad, and I was quite excited by the iPad. Time will tell, but I'm currently leaning more towards the Xoom.





    love you poems for her. love you poems for her
  • love you poems for her



  • digitalbiker
    Aug 11, 03:05 PM
    I wouldn't say it would be anything noticable!

    Probably make the low end one a 1.66 Duo and the top one a 1.8 or 2.0 Duo

    I think it would be cool if Apple came out with a Mac Mini Pro.

    Merom core 2 duo, X1900 GPU, slightly enlarged case, Sata 500GB HD, FW 800, SuperDrive. All for under $1250.00





    love you poems for her. love you poems for her
  • love you poems for her



  • fastlane1588
    Jul 21, 11:04 PM
    so what exactly is rumored to be changed on the mbp, the new chip, a new case and a new graphics card? if so im really glad i decided to wait it out, i was getting kind of worried bout college coming up!





    love you poems for her. love you poems for her
  • love you poems for her



  • supmango
    Nov 2, 12:54 PM
    It installs various components into your system, so no, not until Apple modifies their guidelines.

    Seeing how many things it does install and the size of the download, I wouldn't install this on any computer. Looks like FUDware to me.

    Agreed, nothing like this is ever "free".





    love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her
  • why i love you poems for her



  • ABernardoJr
    Apr 18, 03:23 PM
    LG was first (before iPhone) to release smart phone with capacitive screen and UI that looks suspiciously close to iPhone. Here is Prada:

    http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/PRADA-Phone-LG-KE850-1.jpg

    If Apple prevails in court. LG would be stupid not to sue Apple (and they would probably get more money considering iPhone volumes).

    Do you honestly think that even strikes anything close to a sufficient resemblance to the iPhone UI?





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for. Josias
  • i love you poems for. Josias



  • The Monkey
    Apr 7, 10:17 AM
    I see the short sighted Apple pom-pom shakers are once again giddy with excitement. The juvenile remarks are embarrassing.

    For some strange reason you think monopolies are good for consumers.

    ^This.

    Unfortunately, most posters here think Apple always acts in the best interests of its customers. Kind of cute, actually.





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for her
  • i love you poems for her



  • HyperZboy
    Apr 5, 08:15 PM
    Apple doesn't have a problem collecting 30% for completely stupid useless app store purchases, but they have a problem with making your iPhone look completely stupid?

    Hmmm. Pot, meet kettle.





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for her
  • i love you poems for her



  • tdougnoles
    May 7, 09:31 PM
    Steve Jobs tweeted a few days ago that MobilMe was going to be free for Mac uses.





    love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her
  • why i love you poems for her



  • mattwolfmatt
    Apr 25, 10:40 AM
    The info circulating around is false.

    Steve

    PS shouldn't you be at your gym right now? It's Monday morning, after all.





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. love
  • i love you poems for her. love



  • noahtk
    May 4, 06:40 PM
    In 3 years there will be no "PREFERRED" anything with Macs. Everything that is installed on Mac will come from the App Store. It WILL BE the EXCLUSIVE method of loading ANYTHING on Macs. OS X will become exactly like iOS and ALL of you will just happily accept it. I expect to see statements on Macrumors like "Oh how wonderful it is that Steve is looking after us and protecting us from the evil world of Malware that those crappy PC's get. Thanks Steve for looking out for us and our elegant, delicious, sexy, and magical devices"......

    Pretty much...





    love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. i
  • i love you poems for her. i



  • balamw
    Apr 10, 05:45 PM
    Having passed through college or any math class doesn't prove anything, even that someone is working in a particular field doesn't necessarily make it an expert in the subject.

    Math is a language we engineers, scientists, economists, etc... are fluent in.

    To us this is not-ideal delivery method, but it has a definite meaning.

    Looking at the thread, I think there is a clear dividing line. Native math speakers: scientists, engineers, programmers, etc... say 288. Others who are effectively non-native speakers may interpret 2 due to their lack of fluency.

    B





    brepublican
    Jul 21, 02:32 PM
    Sheesh. This is a 180 from waiting for G5 updates.
    One word: Roadmap.





    mscriv
    May 5, 11:51 AM
    i just want to make sure what the rules are, because it makes a significant difference in terms of keeping track of what might or might not be out there.
    for example, by my count, in one round you could deploy one goblin (one turn to get a point, one to deploy), by yours, you deploy two (point and deploy each turn).
    also, can you heal and deploy trap/monsters at the same turn, from the Lair?
    can you accrue points while moving/healing?

    it's the beginning of brand new game, so it's normal the rules are seen in different ways and need some fine tuning in how they are worded.

    You insolent fool! How thick is that blockhead of yours! ;)

    Out of character again:

    Understood and I agree about knowing the rules. From your questions above I still think you are a little confused. Don't think of a turn as consisting of earning a point. Think of the round as starting with the addition of 2 points. Then I must decide what to do with those points and I can take two turn/actions (opportunities to spend points) in that round.

    So:
    can you heal and deploy trap/monsters at the same turn from the Lair?
    Not in the same turn, but in the same round. One turn/action to heal costing me one point and then a second turn/action to deploy a monster based on my accrued point total. So just like you guys, I get one round consisting of two turns/actions.

    can you accrue points while moving/healing?
    As stated above I accrue 2 points for use at the beginning of each round. If I chose to move in that round it would cost me 1 point/turn of the two I have available to me in the round. If I also chose to heal in that round it would cost me 1 point/turn and I would have exhausted my two turns/actions in that round. However, by the rules the villain can only heal when he is in the Lair with the artifact, so I couldn't actually move away and still be able to heal myself.

    I think the easiest way to think of it is each round the villain gets two turns/actions. These turns/actions cost the villain points to execute. The villain earns 2 points at the beginning of each round to add to his point total available for spending during that round. The only way to carry over points from round to round is to not take action with points available and thus they will be added to point total available for the next round.





    Molnies
    Sep 15, 04:36 PM
    I sure hope we will see Aperture 2.0 and not just 1.2...





    ezekielrage_99
    Jul 23, 10:12 PM
    Why not? Conroe will have availability by WWDC, IIRC, and Merom won't be far behind- they could announce a MBP with Merom, shipping in two weeks after WWDC.

    MBP with Merom, iMac with Conroe, Mac Pro's with either Conroe and a Woodcrest quad or all Woodcrest, MacBook's with Merom or Yonah w/price drop, and Mac Mini price drop back to $499.

    It sounds very plausible plus didn't Apple say with the introduction of Intel Processers there would be more hardware updates through the year?

    Even so I'm up for the entire line update :D :cool:





    Tailpike1153
    Apr 21, 02:46 PM
    I hope they call it the MacServe :D

    :). I like the name. Alot better than iServe.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar