Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

miley cyrus bong pics

miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Bong Video,
  • Miley Cyrus Bong Video,



  • AppleDroid
    Apr 10, 02:46 PM
    I know people here (from reading) aren't fans of Blu-ray because Steve doesn't like it but it has it's place. Right now there isn't a better way to give people HD video (Not everyone has the ability to, or wants to, stream it via online)

    That said I will wait and see what they have to offer officially, although the back and forth her is entertaining. ;)

    Based on the video I'd be betting the other way; that DVD SP will not get updated. It will be supported, but on the way out.

    Physical media's relevancy is waning by the day. And if Apple has a "be where the puck will be" attitude then it's not going to put energy in propping up a dying war horse.

    If you need a one-off Blu-Ray disc you can already out put to Blu-Ray via Compressor then burn via Toast. I can see Apple declaring hard media dead before I see it enhancing support BD-R.





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Bong Video
  • Miley Cyrus Bong Video



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 27, 04:46 AM
    No hard feelings indeed, but please show me numbers and facts, not anecdotal evidence of some dozens/hundreds of people (as compared to millions of purchasers). I will take your point when you do that, thanks very much. And really, to say that 25% of Apple products are lemons is to be, at very least, extremely glib.

    Besides, if Apple is able to replace/fix those that have problems, there is no reason to complain whatsoever...this is what guarantees and technical support are for.

    Especially the last paragraph of your rebuttal shows that you have not read ALL the threads about MB and MBp problems. I really would like to hear you, when you had your MBP replaced 3 times and still have problems... I have friends who just upgraded to MBPs all have one or more problems, ranging from screen, heat, whine, keyboard, and other problems, some of which they still have to discover. Sorry, buddy, but it truly looks like getting a good MBP is LUCK. I own a couple of laptops, my oldest ones are 9 years old (TOSHIBA), and never ever did I have problems like the ones described on these boards.
    Proof my butt.... Wouldn"t it be nice if these threads had only happy APPLE fans? Dream on.

    We are consumers, and should not accept getting a refurb lemon... but a new, preferably working product.





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Bong
  • Miley Cyrus Bong



  • Warbrain
    Aug 25, 02:54 PM
    I suspect a large amount of the issues are stemming from the problems with the Intel Macs and people are probably calling more about these problems. I could be wrong.

    But yesterday did suck. That site went down in an instant. But then again, the Apple recall got a whole lot more news coverage than the Dell recall.





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus#39; ong and social
  • Miley Cyrus#39; ong and social



  • 63dot
    Aug 18, 09:26 AM
    i'm in
    we can start today


    you take everything east of kansas and i will take the western region of the usa

    when we have enough money, i can go raid asia and australia/new zealand for old G5s and you can go after europe and the middle east

    when we are done we will be rich and could sit on the same oil board as bin laden, dick cheney, and several of the bush family members

    and based on who is taller, one of us could be dr. evil and the other one will be mini me

    sound good?





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Prefers Smoking A
  • Miley Cyrus Prefers Smoking A



  • littleman23408
    Dec 2, 08:43 AM
    I hate to link to IGN, but here goes:


    GT5 damage explained (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1137446p1.html)

    Confusion seems to have stemmed from its differing implementation across the game's extensive garage, a point that Sony further clarified. "Standard models have minor deformation and scratches," said Sony, "Premium cars have greater visible level of damage, and Premium racing models have the highest level of damage."


    I can't open the links due to work internet, but they should have done equal damage to all cars. Besides, every real car dents and scratches pretty easily.





    miley cyrus bong pics. Bong Hits (A Miley Cyrus
  • Bong Hits (A Miley Cyrus



  • THX1139
    Sep 20, 02:39 AM
    Ah, a mature, intelligent, well reasoned reply.

    What did you expect? Didn't you look at his avatar? Cool, Homer is a member of Macrumors. :D





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Bong Rips Caught
  • Miley Cyrus Bong Rips Caught



  • xlii
    Apr 8, 05:48 AM
    Well fill me in. Our family used to run a small local (and successful) computer store in the 80's and if we had it, we sold it.

    With cost of inventory being fairly high, why would you stop if you met a "quota"?

    The only reason I can think of (and I know nothing down these lines) is to push more revenue into this quarter (the last quarter just ended March 31st). Perhaps BB made their number for the quarter from Jan 1 to Mar 31 and want to get a running start on this current one.





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Hits Bong
  • Miley Cyrus Hits Bong



  • dougny
    Nov 29, 03:50 PM
    I only registered to respond to this idiot "dougny". I usually just lurk and read what everyone else has to say on here.

    You have no clue what your talking about, all your statistics are wrong and I feel really sorry for whatever artists you represent.
    Your a f_ck_ng moran.


    Anyway, to everyone else....
    Here is the deal. The money Universal got Microsoft never EVER touched the hands of any artists.. it went straight into some very deep pockets. This is exactly what is going to happen with Apple's loot if this little deal goes through.

    Total revenues in the MI (music industry) have actually been UP, and consistently so. More people are going to concerts than ever before, download sales are so large that they are numbing, and BEST OF ALL indie labels are thriving. Yes, people do still buy CD's, and DVD's.

    Wow, you logged on just to show everyone you are an idiot. You actually think because paid downloads are on the rise that record companies are making more money? You are flat out wrong. Also, record companies don't share in concert ticket sales (which are also down BTW).

    Dumbass





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Bong Hit Video
  • Miley Cyrus Bong Hit Video



  • slackpacker
    Apr 25, 02:25 PM
    Honestly If this does not bug you it should Apple along with Law enforcement have know about this they have been using devices to read this info and use it against the Phones owners if the info proves useful. Good I totally support a lawsuit Apple should be embarrassed and ashamed this is a big deal. Nothing should trace where your going and keep a record. This info can also be used by criminals but the true criminal here is Law Enforcement since they knew about this info and used it against suspects.

    Please take note suspects are not criminals they are you and me and getting pulled over or involved with the Police. It can happen to anyone for many reasons other than causing a crime.

    Apple has just brought us the closest we have EVER been to 1984.

    Protect our Freedoms





    miley cyrus bong pics. miley cyrus bong hit.
  • miley cyrus bong hit.



  • squeeks
    Apr 28, 03:58 PM
    Did you ask to see W's birth certificate, or any other president's birth certificate? Why not?

    Because there was never a question of wither or not any of those men were born in the US, with Obama the past was always a bit hazy as to if he was actually born in Hawaii or thats just what his parents told him. Obviously he doesn�t remember BEING BORN in hawaii..his parents could have just told him that.

    But now we have proof and its all over with there�s no need to be calling names about it.





    miley cyrus bong pics. miley cyrus bong picture.
  • miley cyrus bong picture.



  • sconnor99
    Apr 11, 09:05 AM
    Anticipating an exodus, Avid are now offering FCP users a huge discount on Media Composer Software





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Bong Video,
  • Miley Cyrus Bong Video,



  • katyoshi
    Apr 7, 01:18 AM
    This is why I waited for them to update the C2D first before purchasing. I will be buying the top 13". :rolleyes:





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus
  • Miley Cyrus



  • macsrockmysocks
    Jul 20, 10:09 PM
    I mean, this is a good thing that they are coming out with all of these brand new processors. But it bums me out that my current iMac will be outdated..:( . O well, I guess i wil move on, and be happy with my perfect mac!





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Bong Video Will
  • Miley Cyrus Bong Video Will



  • boncellis
    Jul 20, 09:28 AM
    ...Quad Duo?
    ...Quadra Duo?
    ...the "holy hell this is faster than you'll ever need" Mac? :D

    Ha, if only. ;) The difference between software developers "taking advantage" of new functionality and "bloatware" is a matter of semantics at times.





    miley cyrus bong pics. dec Miley+cyrus+hits+ong
  • dec Miley+cyrus+hits+ong



  • MacinDoc
    Sep 19, 02:08 AM
    there's no reason not to switch to Core 2 Duo as they sell for the same price as Core Duo and are drop in replacement.. the only possible reason for the delay is supply shortage.. it's not unusual to see PC vendors announce new processors even though they are unable to ship them at that time, but at the same time they keep options for the older model, which ships instantly.. Apple thinks differently, they will announce the update when they're ready to ship and starting that day they cease selling the older models.. I think thats fair.. the only difference is that they don't make announcements several weeks in advance..

    Apple has no reason not to follow Intel's speed bumps, because on each speed bump the prices shifts towards the lower models, in other words Intel keeps the prices the same but speed bumps at every level.. if Apple does not update, they're keeping extra money in their pockets..

    as for the updates, I'm curious wheter it's gonna be just a processor switch or wheter they will also move from ATi to nVidia as they did in iMacs.. ATi is now owned by AMD and maybe somehow Apple bets more on nVidia because of using Intel processors only.. also I don't expect MXM slots for video cards for the same reason there's no processor socket in MBP, they ough to keep this as tight as possible..
    Exactly.
    What is wrong with you people? Meroms in other brands of laptops haven't, or are only *just* starting to ship, and you people wail that Apple is doomed, when in the worst case scenario, they'll be a few days behind Dell. If they don't ship by next month, then sure, complain, but really, most of those who moan that Apple is "OMG SO OUTDATED MEROM MBPS SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED 2 MONTHS AGO!!!" are out of touch with reality.
    Amen!





    miley cyrus bong pics. picture of miley cyrus smoking
  • picture of miley cyrus smoking



  • SevenInchScrew
    Dec 10, 11:51 AM
    It says right on the front of the box "The real DRIVING simulator" not "the real racing simulator"
    Hmm, I must not have leveled up far enough yet then. I haven't unlocked the "Drive to work" and "Pick up the kids from school" events yet. All I've done in the game so far is compete against a field of other cars in timed events where beating them to the finish is the objective (otherwise known as RACING). :rolleyes:

    Did you take those yourself?
    No, those are from a different gaming forum I frequent. They have a huge thread going for GT5 screenshots and videos. Some really amazing stuff. One of the guys that took a couple of those GT5 pics was doing the same in the Forza 3 thread over there as well. He can somehow make the photo mode in games do magical things.

    I've played with the photo mode a decent amount, but since I don't own the game, I'm only getting to mess with it occasionally when I'm at my friend's place. All the pics I've taken are still on his PS3. They are decent, but nowhere near that quality. I only wish I had that kind of talent with a camera, both in photo mode and real life.





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus on Bong Smoking:
  • Miley Cyrus on Bong Smoking:



  • braddouglass
    Apr 6, 12:46 PM
    Rev D. has no overheating issues. My CPU doesn't go over 70�C when watching 1080p Flash video in fullscreen. The fan sometimes kicks in but it's still very comfortable to use on your lap, since it's barely even warm. Older MBAs suffered from overheating, that is true.

    Shouldn't the flash HD have a significant role in overheating? I would think with the Flash HD with no moving parts it would be hard to over heat unless you sit there blocking the fan the whole time. :confused:





    miley cyrus bong pics. Miley Cyrus Bong Goes On Sale.
  • Miley Cyrus Bong Goes On Sale.



  • Shadow
    Jul 14, 07:02 PM
    Why be limited to 2? Why not 3, 4, 5 or 6? I also want quad-10GHz Woodcrests with 20GB of DDR6-8000 RAM, with 2exobytes of HDD space. AND room to upgrade. Oh, and quad 7900GTXs. For �1000.

    Ok, that never gonna happen, but it illustrates the point that people want more and more for less and less.





    miley cyrus bong pics. miley-cyrus-ong-sale.jpg
  • miley-cyrus-ong-sale.jpg



  • ehoui
    Mar 22, 12:51 PM
    Competition is good.

    Can we make this a sticky so that we are not compelled to reiterate this basic fact over and over. Yes, competition is good. So is breathing.





    NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 7, 07:22 AM
    IC-10 license test is killing me. I can only manage 2nd. I can get into 3rd pretty quick (at the hairpin before the long straight) and then I can't get 2nd until the same turn, and then there is just not enough race left to get past 1st. I can get kind of close to him, but nowhere near close enough to cut him off at the last turn.

    I settled for 2nd on that test. Gold isnt worth the aggravation.





    Chris Bangle
    Aug 11, 11:36 AM
    I agree with that


    Why thank you, I was expecting to reported for being rude. Atleast somebody agrees with me.

    but the main reason i wouldnt buy a nano is beacause the sides are tooo square, i prefer the sides of the mini.





    JS77
    Mar 26, 08:23 AM
    I'm really not looking forward to Lion at all. It just seems like a huge step backwards for those of us that use our computers as real computers and not toys. I have an ipad, an iphone and several macs, but they each have specific uses. I don't want my desktop machine to be anything like my ipad, one is for doing real work and doing my daily stuff on, the iOS gadgets are for fun games and browsing mostly.

    I LOATH the whole idea of merging OSX and iOS, they shouldn't even be related. I hate how they are ruining expose, I really don't want my stuff groups by app, I want to see every window like it is now. I have no use for "full screen" apps, why would I waste all my screen real estate only showing one thing at a time? I hate the idea of getting programs through the app store on the Mac, I refuse to do that. I hate all the gesture crap going on, sure it's fine for laptop users, but it's of no use to me on my mac pro.

    I think all this is just a dumbing down of what is an amazing OS. I don't use my mac with dual displays anything like I'd use an iPad, so why put that crap in there? I just don't like the direction they are taking OSX in general, and I doubt I will upgrade from snow leopard. To me this is very sad news, the day OSX and iOS merge is the day the mac dies.

    110% with you buddy.





    KEL9000
    Jul 14, 03:29 PM
    Since apple is part of the Blu Ray consortium wouldn't you think they will use blu ray only?





    cgc
    Jul 21, 03:20 PM
    All I will say is that you are not a typical user. You are not even close to typical.

    OK. So maybe you need ten thousand cores and three million gigabytes of RAM. Don't think for an instant that the majority of the world shares your requirements.
    It must take a lot of cores to RIP DVDs and seed them...:confused:



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar