
Northgrove
Apr 9, 01:58 PM
LOL, OK, I may obviously be biased here but this is pretty funny. :D
macintoshi
Mar 30, 01:17 AM
Hard for me, even as an Apple fan, to weep too much for a company that chooses to do business overseas isntead of here in America, employing Americans.
Hopefully the situation in Japan improves -- for reasons beyond this.
What does that mean, that we europeans have no right to get it at almost same time cause of disgracedfull people like you?
You got the iPad before us, first of all!
Second is, we have right, also to get it!
Third, Apple now is international!!!
So please stop pushing us more down as you are, cause your ass stinks same as all others!
All have right, to get an iPad everywere and at the same Time!
Wanted just to say this.
Hopefully the situation in Japan improves -- for reasons beyond this.
What does that mean, that we europeans have no right to get it at almost same time cause of disgracedfull people like you?
You got the iPad before us, first of all!
Second is, we have right, also to get it!
Third, Apple now is international!!!
So please stop pushing us more down as you are, cause your ass stinks same as all others!
All have right, to get an iPad everywere and at the same Time!
Wanted just to say this.
hewsthat
Aug 11, 02:45 PM
And those design changes still have to be made in the future if you want to run kentsfield. Since those changes are inevitable, why not make them sooner and take advantage of cheaper chips earlier?
Since the intel switch, apple has ALREADY broken away from "what they've always done". We saw a speed bump in MPB before it even shipped, and another bump not long after that.
No, they were *announced* at the same time. iMac shipped immediately, MBP shipped weeks later. So the intel iMacs did arrive first.
i stand corrected. the macbook pros didn't ship till febuary though they could be preordered. The iMacs began shipment in january right after the announcment
Since the intel switch, apple has ALREADY broken away from "what they've always done". We saw a speed bump in MPB before it even shipped, and another bump not long after that.
No, they were *announced* at the same time. iMac shipped immediately, MBP shipped weeks later. So the intel iMacs did arrive first.
i stand corrected. the macbook pros didn't ship till febuary though they could be preordered. The iMacs began shipment in january right after the announcment
Don't panic
May 6, 12:15 AM
i assume that there are no changes to the map, so we have to go back.
there won't be trasures, but there could be new traps, so we still hqve to search the rooms again
however , we should split in a group of 5 and a single hero.
we travel together but semi-shifted: the single explores, the 5 move to the next room (in case monstera are there). by rolling like that, we basically earn a turn every two. the single one rolling behind is safe because he will not face any monster, i think it should be rosius who has unique powers ( or so he claims ;)). the drawback would be that he wouldn't participate in any new treasure but we already searched for that.
rosius if you agree ( or anyone else who agrees on being the rear) let us know and i'll split the group and let you behind. THEN you can follow in the same room. it is essential that the large group goes first ao if Morticia up there sent a welcoming party we can trash it.
there won't be trasures, but there could be new traps, so we still hqve to search the rooms again
however , we should split in a group of 5 and a single hero.
we travel together but semi-shifted: the single explores, the 5 move to the next room (in case monstera are there). by rolling like that, we basically earn a turn every two. the single one rolling behind is safe because he will not face any monster, i think it should be rosius who has unique powers ( or so he claims ;)). the drawback would be that he wouldn't participate in any new treasure but we already searched for that.
rosius if you agree ( or anyone else who agrees on being the rear) let us know and i'll split the group and let you behind. THEN you can follow in the same room. it is essential that the large group goes first ao if Morticia up there sent a welcoming party we can trash it.
dukebound85
Apr 10, 06:42 PM
If you have a big refund, it means that you pay too much, so you are not being very good at your day to day application of math.
Yea, I know if you receive a refund, you gave the gov't an interest free loan and all that. I was just making light of the topic.....as most people like to get an unexpected amt back vs owe..even if it isn't the smartest in terms of financial sense for them
Also when you say American do you refer to any citizen in the American continent or just the people that was born in the United States of America.
What do you think in the context I had written it?
Yea, I know if you receive a refund, you gave the gov't an interest free loan and all that. I was just making light of the topic.....as most people like to get an unexpected amt back vs owe..even if it isn't the smartest in terms of financial sense for them
Also when you say American do you refer to any citizen in the American continent or just the people that was born in the United States of America.
What do you think in the context I had written it?
Thunderhawks
Apr 21, 02:58 PM
Boo...I want it bigger.
No..really...I do. :mad:
Besides Viagra you need to visit some other websites that promise that, not MR.
No..really...I do. :mad:
Besides Viagra you need to visit some other websites that promise that, not MR.

Arcus
Apr 25, 09:22 AM
Jobs is right - big difference with your phone remembering locations, as opposed to Apple actively gathering it.
I totally agree. Just give users a way to kill the database and issue is over. What I would like to know is what was the original purpose?
I totally agree. Just give users a way to kill the database and issue is over. What I would like to know is what was the original purpose?

McGiord
Apr 10, 07:07 AM
So...2 it is.
2 means that there are two answers:
1) the wrong one: any other answer
2) the right one: 2 itself
I love my Mac.
2 means that there are two answers:
1) the wrong one: any other answer
2) the right one: 2 itself
I love my Mac.
BornAgainMac
Jul 29, 08:42 PM
Finally, a phone that might be able to iSync with my Mac.

zephonic
Apr 21, 07:46 PM
Here's a quick scale / mockup
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=282430&d=1303415383
Nice! but isn't that 2U rather than 3?
I would imagine the rack ears to be optional so that you can still put it on your desk as a tower (or horizontally). Fingers crossed for a cheaper base-model, but not holding my breath.
Smaller is better. Hotter and noisier is not. Hope they keep 'em cool and quiet.
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=282430&d=1303415383
Nice! but isn't that 2U rather than 3?
I would imagine the rack ears to be optional so that you can still put it on your desk as a tower (or horizontally). Fingers crossed for a cheaper base-model, but not holding my breath.
Smaller is better. Hotter and noisier is not. Hope they keep 'em cool and quiet.
SandynJosh
Apr 26, 04:52 PM
did you need to use that manual to help operate the phone?
honestly I think android is just as intuitive and easy to use as ios. I can't believe people actually say they don't understand how to use android. for god sakes my 8 year old nephew figured out his dad's android phone after a 30 minutes of playing with it.
I prefer ios for it's elegance but android isn't tough to use at all...
Yes, I did need to use the Android manual... a lot!
I'll bet the 8 year-old relative figured out how to play the games, but did he add names to the address book, download photos to a computer, or set alarms and calendar events? Did he figure out how to get the phone pad to reappear when it disappeared just as he was about to enter a number?
I'm often confronted with a choice of "A" or "B" with the Android phone when I real desire is to do neither. There is no intuitive way to back out of that screen nor lead me to do what I wish.
Apple products are far more intuitive than other products. They just don't look better but the whole user experience is better.
honestly I think android is just as intuitive and easy to use as ios. I can't believe people actually say they don't understand how to use android. for god sakes my 8 year old nephew figured out his dad's android phone after a 30 minutes of playing with it.
I prefer ios for it's elegance but android isn't tough to use at all...
Yes, I did need to use the Android manual... a lot!
I'll bet the 8 year-old relative figured out how to play the games, but did he add names to the address book, download photos to a computer, or set alarms and calendar events? Did he figure out how to get the phone pad to reappear when it disappeared just as he was about to enter a number?
I'm often confronted with a choice of "A" or "B" with the Android phone when I real desire is to do neither. There is no intuitive way to back out of that screen nor lead me to do what I wish.
Apple products are far more intuitive than other products. They just don't look better but the whole user experience is better.
Sky Blue
Mar 31, 08:37 AM
Would be nice to see some intelligent posts on here in line with the topic.
Not at MacRumors.
Not at MacRumors.

wclyffe
Nov 20, 07:48 AM
Looks like they just flagged the Tomtom car kit as discontinued at BLT and are no longer carrying the item. Looking for a new place to order it around this price. Any thoughts?
CFreymarc
May 6, 12:59 AM
Moving away from Intel in their notebooks and desktops would be a HUGE mistake in my opinion. Intel is the big dog and they have the resources to keep innovating.
Intel has been a Microsoft bitch for the past twenty years and it shows. They did everything they did to keep the 8086 instruction set running for every piece of screwed up DOS code written by guy with more karma than formal CS educations. From that, they have not been able to shuck the old binaries and move on. Win7/64 did a good job shucking the Win 3.1 binary instruction base but it is too little too soon. Short Intel stock long term, you will do well IMO.
I guess if they plan on making everything iOS then it makes a little more sense, but for true blue OSX machines Intel has the muscle.
You been drinking the Santa Clara kool-aide too much. ARM has been good at forcing app developers to recompile for the latest instruction set and dumping on old binaries. Apple sees this trend as healty. We will see a version of XCode with a target for iOS 7 running on laptops / set top media and consuming one tenth of the power as they are now with a daylight readable 24-bit color display running full video.
Apple is good kicking the third party developer base in the ass and telling them to rev their code. Wintel machines have been way too servicing toward old binaries that too many customers are too cheap to upgrade. But then, that is the mediocre / anal customers which Wintel sells to.
Better money is out there.
Intel has been a Microsoft bitch for the past twenty years and it shows. They did everything they did to keep the 8086 instruction set running for every piece of screwed up DOS code written by guy with more karma than formal CS educations. From that, they have not been able to shuck the old binaries and move on. Win7/64 did a good job shucking the Win 3.1 binary instruction base but it is too little too soon. Short Intel stock long term, you will do well IMO.
I guess if they plan on making everything iOS then it makes a little more sense, but for true blue OSX machines Intel has the muscle.
You been drinking the Santa Clara kool-aide too much. ARM has been good at forcing app developers to recompile for the latest instruction set and dumping on old binaries. Apple sees this trend as healty. We will see a version of XCode with a target for iOS 7 running on laptops / set top media and consuming one tenth of the power as they are now with a daylight readable 24-bit color display running full video.
Apple is good kicking the third party developer base in the ass and telling them to rev their code. Wintel machines have been way too servicing toward old binaries that too many customers are too cheap to upgrade. But then, that is the mediocre / anal customers which Wintel sells to.
Better money is out there.
ticman
Nov 21, 01:14 PM
I can't believe your BlueAnt is working for you. Yes my phone is a 3Gs. I had other replies to an earlier post that indicated that Apple did not allow some of the BT technology to work on their phone.
I will try and "pair" again to iPhone and see if it works. I agree with you re hitting a button on the visor.
I will try and "pair" again to iPhone and see if it works. I agree with you re hitting a button on the visor.
kavika411
Mar 29, 08:49 AM
Okay, nice, guys. This is MacRumors, not AmazonRumors. Who gives a crap about Amazon? Move along now.
Oh, so Amazon's cloud offering will have no bearing on what Apple rolls out? Sounds like you've got this all figured out.
Oh, so Amazon's cloud offering will have no bearing on what Apple rolls out? Sounds like you've got this all figured out.

Tilpots
Apr 9, 09:17 PM
Given your argument I would have thought you'd represent "less filling". :p
B
Touch�. :D
B
Touch�. :D

DavidLeblond
May 4, 03:10 PM
So why sell it in the App Store?
Apple isn't a poor company, the Apple Store (the website) has been able to sell digital software for years. They could set up a very sophisticated method for selling Mac OS X to people without using the App Store.
If I was Apple, I'd sell (through their website) a licence for Mac OS X. You'd download a small App, which would give you the option to either install it to the computer you were on right then or to create a DVD or USB key which could also be used to install the OS. This App would then download the appropriate files and continue the install/make the DVD.
Maybe they want to consolidate onto the app store, who knows. I was just pointing out that OS X Lion clearly doesn't follow the "rules" of an app, so therefore Apple is open to doing whatever they want with the licensing.
Apple isn't a poor company, the Apple Store (the website) has been able to sell digital software for years. They could set up a very sophisticated method for selling Mac OS X to people without using the App Store.
If I was Apple, I'd sell (through their website) a licence for Mac OS X. You'd download a small App, which would give you the option to either install it to the computer you were on right then or to create a DVD or USB key which could also be used to install the OS. This App would then download the appropriate files and continue the install/make the DVD.
Maybe they want to consolidate onto the app store, who knows. I was just pointing out that OS X Lion clearly doesn't follow the "rules" of an app, so therefore Apple is open to doing whatever they want with the licensing.

BenRoethig
Sep 15, 04:45 PM
Please don't mess with the keyboard. The Macbook keyboard wouldn't suit the Macbook Pro.
The Macbook keyboard doesn't fit the macbook. I'm sure people with large hands love it, but those of us with smaller hands really have to reach.
The Macbook keyboard doesn't fit the macbook. I'm sure people with large hands love it, but those of us with smaller hands really have to reach.
GFLPraxis
Aug 7, 03:12 PM
LAME
� $2,499 standard price of Mac Pro ($2,299 for Education)
��$2,124 is the lowest you can configure the Mac Pro ($1,962 for Education)
���To get it that low, you have to drop the processors from 2.66GHz to 2GHz and and the hard drive from 250GB to 160GB
It's still a QUAD at $2,124. Even if it's 2 GHz, that's still utterly insane, especially when a *single* 2 GHz Woodcrest outperforms a 3.5 GHz Pentium 4 easily IIRC.
and as a sidenote:
� MacBook Pro & MacBook processors untouched
� iMac untouched
� iPod product line grows more stale by the day
The lack of iMac updates was my greatest disappointment.
� $2,499 standard price of Mac Pro ($2,299 for Education)
��$2,124 is the lowest you can configure the Mac Pro ($1,962 for Education)
���To get it that low, you have to drop the processors from 2.66GHz to 2GHz and and the hard drive from 250GB to 160GB
It's still a QUAD at $2,124. Even if it's 2 GHz, that's still utterly insane, especially when a *single* 2 GHz Woodcrest outperforms a 3.5 GHz Pentium 4 easily IIRC.
and as a sidenote:
� MacBook Pro & MacBook processors untouched
� iMac untouched
� iPod product line grows more stale by the day
The lack of iMac updates was my greatest disappointment.
Spooner83
Apr 26, 03:37 PM
Android is winning 'cause it's cheaper than apple, which is from the recession, people want cheap when they both do the same with a few minor exceptions.
SiPat
Mar 29, 06:43 PM
To paraphrase all those advocating that Apple (10% market share) should licence OS X:
It is about time Kureha (70% share) licences it's technology to produce that whatyamacallit chemical for batteries.
It is about time Kureha (70% share) licences it's technology to produce that whatyamacallit chemical for batteries.
IntelliUser
Dec 9, 10:33 AM
OK, I've had it on my MBP for about 3 weeks and I've noticed the spinning beach ball a lot more than I remember... no crashes though.
I've just taken it off; or at least tried to. I used AppDelete and it took off everything except the icon on my top bar. When I click on the icon, it says there are updates available... dooooh...
Reinstall it and use the built-in uninstaller. NEVER trust anything but official uninstallers when it comes to antivirus apps.
I've just taken it off; or at least tried to. I used AppDelete and it took off everything except the icon on my top bar. When I click on the icon, it says there are updates available... dooooh...
Reinstall it and use the built-in uninstaller. NEVER trust anything but official uninstallers when it comes to antivirus apps.
bluequaTTro
Nov 3, 03:54 PM
what a rip off, tomtom is a joke. sub par navigation app $99 and another $119 for their stupid car mount that does nothing but improve gps signal. they are r@ping many people.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar