Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

philippe starck watches

philippe starck watches. philippe starck watches.
  • philippe starck watches.



  • CuttyShark
    Apr 13, 12:40 AM
    But it seems to me the man who uses tools is just a fool!:D Great song BTW! Songs of Yesterday

    ;) I soooooo wish I could fart an edit right outta my head. Life would be so much easier. Unfortunately, it somehow has to go through my hands, a mouse, keyboard, FCP, AVID, etc. before it's done.

    Ahhh...such is life... ;)

    Cheers!!





    philippe starck watches. Philippe Starck Ph5031 Veiled
  • Philippe Starck Ph5031 Veiled



  • rdowns
    Mar 15, 07:53 AM
    Come to think of it...it wouldn't be too bad if Japan had to mass evacuate because of contamination. I mean, that place might eventually like blow up and flood at some point in the future right? It looks like it's on the verge of happening actually.

    That would be pretty cool if they evacuated now. I mean, where would they go you may ask? I think they would mostly come the the US. I mean, we sort of helped them build their country up after WWII and we've always had pretty strong ties. Our economy is similar too.

    Hey, we'll take Toyota, and Sony, and Mitsubishi...and heck, whatever can fit on the barges. :) I think it would be pretty symbiotic too as we use a lot of their crap anyway so might as well bring it all home. They have like the best manufacturing in the world and the US can use some of that today. We have lots of barren land all over the place that can be used for industry and Japanese ppl have the money to build here, rather than in the expensive cramped up island of theirs. Jobs for all! woot!

    wtf?

    http://pic.phyrefile.com/n/na/narf/2010/06/14/facepalm.jpg





    philippe starck watches. the name Philippe Starck.
  • the name Philippe Starck.



  • wlh99
    Apr 6, 10:04 AM
    Can't just hit Delete? Can't move up a level in the directory structure? Yikes.

    Ya know what? These may all be little things individually, but collectively as a whole I think they'd drive me nuts.

    I'm still on Vista... maybe going to Windows 7 might be the smarter move in my particular case.

    Thanks for your help everyone, I sincerely appreciate your input.

    Gotta do some serious thinking about this...

    It's cmd-del. And yes you can move up the directory structure.
    As someone else pointed out, it's just different. I have used PC's since around DOS 3. I still use them extensively, and also use Macs and manage both as the IT person at work.

    My belief is the better a person is at both, the more they realize it doesn't matter. Both have problems, and both work very well. They are just different. When someone thinks one is far better than the other, they probably lack skills in the system they don't like - whether they know they lack the skills or not.

    If when you swtich, you will have a month or so of frustration as you struggle to do things that were easy with the PC, like how to delete a file with the keyboard, or that there isn't an up button in the finder. But you will soon find that cmd-del works, and that you can click on the directory hierarchy at the button of the finder window.

    My biggest frustrations have been that shortcuts are very different. I use office products a-lot on both platforms, and it is hard to go back and forth. Particularly the usage of the home and end keys. Also, shortcuts are inconsistent between apps on the Mac.

    If your PC is old and needs replacement, get a Mac or a Windows 7 PC. You will probably be happy with either in the long run. If you like learning new things, the Mac might be more fun and exciting. Although if you were still on XP, Windows 7 would be different as well.





    philippe starck watches. Philippe Starck Crystal Clear
  • Philippe Starck Crystal Clear



  • Sydde
    Mar 14, 11:02 AM
    In case anyone was wondering. ;)

    "China syndrome", not "Japan" syndrome.





    philippe starck watches. Philippe Starck Rolls Out
  • Philippe Starck Rolls Out



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 10:12 AM
    To the end user it makes no difference. It's fine if you know, but to a novice quickly correcting them on the difference between a virus, a trojan, or whatever else contributes approximately zero percent towards solving the problem.

    I'd say a social engineering attack is worse than a virus, because social engineering attacks succeed far more often than viruses do. Glass is half full.

    I have no idea how this is relevant to anything I've brought up. "I agree."

    From one of your posts:

    The vast majority of users don't differentiate between "virus", "trojan", "phishing e-mail", or any other terminology when they are actually referring to malware as "anything I don't want on my machine.

    What I am trying to say that there needs to be awareness and if a person cannot differentiate, then its his/her problem.





    philippe starck watches. Philippe Starck Watches
  • Philippe Starck Watches



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 25, 10:36 AM
    PS Marriage is a privilege not a right.


    Are you speaking religiously or legally? By law, it is a right. However if the church doesn't want to marry gay couples, that's their own stupid business.





    philippe starck watches. Philippe Starck PH5017 Ladies
  • Philippe Starck PH5017 Ladies



  • Max(IT)
    Apr 21, 05:33 AM
    Except for the inferior interface, battery life, apps and usability you mean.. Otherwise they are exactly the same!


    Lol ...
    Exactly :D

    So wait, you don't own a Mac or an iDevice but you post here constantly?

    Eheheh, he's not the only one.
    There is a specific term to define people like him on a forum ;)





    philippe starck watches. Here about these watches,
  • Here about these watches,



  • skunk
    Mar 16, 02:09 PM
    The free market is the opposite of short-sighted if it's allowed to live free of government. Is completely irresponsible the opposite of short-sighted?





    philippe starck watches. View mens philippe starck
  • View mens philippe starck



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 05:00 PM
    What are you even talking about?

    I simply commented on the fact that you must ask Google why they abandoned MS Windows for commercial use and that Google knows better.

    You come with an insulting post claiming they know more than me.

    Good if they know more than me and I don't have an issue but mind your own business sir.





    philippe starck watches. View mens philippe starck
  • View mens philippe starck



  • CIA
    Apr 13, 12:34 AM
    If it's on the App store how do you deal with volume licenses? My station has 5 seats (and growing), and each seat is a different MobileMe account (Everyone working there has their own account, makes mail and such easier.)

    I haven't used the App store yet on the mac, can you buy software and have it work on different machines with different accounts? If all the machines are on the same account can you use the software at the same time? We had to buy a volume license for FCS3.

    Also was there any mention if this will interface with my video toaster?





    philippe starck watches. We know that Philppe Starck
  • We know that Philppe Starck



  • dgree03
    Apr 28, 08:21 AM
    Please elaborate LTD.

    What do you mean by entire market? :confused:

    Lets see the spin artist spin this faster than the Tazmanian Devil. (grabs popcorn)





    philippe starck watches. Jul 11 2007Philippe Starck#39;s
  • Jul 11 2007Philippe Starck#39;s



  • Heavyhitter504
    Mar 18, 11:31 AM
    I actually paid for MyWi and I only use it to tether my iPad. I use it instead of (not in addition to) my iPhone and only when wifi is not available.

    This is what I do, I'm on the "unlimited" plan and I haven't received any text or email regarding the warning about tethering, i hope it's because I dont surpass the 5 gb cap





    philippe starck watches. philippe starck watches.
  • philippe starck watches.



  • Backtothemac
    Oct 9, 12:22 PM
    Ok,
    Tell you what. I am setting up a Dual 867 for the Mall store with 256 MB Ram, and this thing is installing Windows under VPC faster than the PIII 733's that we have here. They are not SLOW! They may not have as fast a clock speed as a PC but who really gives a crap!

    Macs have again taken the lead in my opinion with OS X and the Dual 1.25.

    No one will ever change my mind. Call me a zealot, but that is what I think.





    philippe starck watches. Phillipe Starck LCD Segmented
  • Phillipe Starck LCD Segmented



  • wtfk
    Aug 29, 02:32 PM
    Eh, I believe little of what Greenpeace ever says. :rolleyes:
    There's little reason to. Penn & Teller blasted them real good on their TV show "Bulls hit! (http://tinyurl.com/s4gfc)" on Showtime.





    philippe starck watches. Philippe Starck Watches PH1095
  • Philippe Starck Watches PH1095



  • gnasher729
    Oct 30, 01:44 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll have to wait for someone else or me at a store to make sure Toast and Handbrake don't have those bugs. :eek:

    That kind of bug is the reason why a programmer would be very hesitant to use more processors than are available on any machine the code has been tested on. It is not unlikely that for example Handbrake has a built-in limit of four processors, because the developers never had a machine with eight processors.





    philippe starck watches. philippe starck fossil
  • philippe starck fossil



  • appleguy123
    Apr 22, 09:39 PM
    OP, to back up your hypothesis we would need real percentages of atheists in the MacRumors community and the community at large.

    Perhaps the anonymity afforded one on the internets affects how one answers (just like the 16 year old hottie is actually a 45 year old cop).
    Perhaps education/enlightenment, long considered the anathema of religion, is at play.
    Perhaps a younger demographic here is a factor.

    But first, is there a higher percentage of atheists here?
    According to the poll which I linked earlier (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1055916&highlight=), about 65% of us are atheist or agnostic.





    philippe starck watches. PHILIPPE STARCK WATCH PH1098
  • PHILIPPE STARCK WATCH PH1098



  • Tailpike1153
    May 5, 12:07 PM
    Two weeks ago my service was flaking out. Couldn't make calls or get to 3G all day. Wasn't too happy. Wentthe AT&T store to go vent and the hottest clerk, I have ever seen, was working. She was so hot, she should have been over at VS in VS modellling something for me. wink, wink. nudge, nudge. ;) She said they were working on a go-live of 12 new towers. The engineers had screwed up the configs. So the new towers and some of the old towers weren't playing nice with network. I live in mostly Verizon country. AT&T has been making improvements out the whaz. They finalized the deal for Centennial Wireless. Alot of those towers flipped to ATT recently. So for me, my piece of the network got bigger & better. Now mind you this girl was so good looking she could have told me to set my iPhone on fire and I would have given it serious consideration. It seems like AT&T is trying to act like it cares. So back to mis hottie. I asked for her phone number. ANd she told me, 1-800-331-0500. I think she likes me.





    philippe starck watches. Philippe Starck Watch
  • Philippe Starck Watch



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 24, 10:45 PM
    The use of the hard drive is most likely for cache to buffer the stream on an unstable 80211 connection.
    Considering all the posts to this point, I'm inclined to believe that the "hard drive" might just be some flash memory.

    Iger is not a super-geek - he could easily have said "hard drive" to mean some non-volatile memory.

    In other words, the iTV is not a media hub - but it is able to do some buffering of the content.





    philippe starck watches. Philippe Starck Philippe
  • Philippe Starck Philippe



  • myamid
    Sep 12, 06:27 PM
    If it did support HD??

    thats kinda stupid considering it has HDMI and component connectors.
    Well I had an old Toshiba TV with component in and it sure as hell wasn't an HDTV set... So component and HDTV are NOT interdependant...

    The HDMI on the other hand is a good point, but it can still be used for SDTV so it's no a proof in itself (although I'll admit, it's certainly possible). My guess is that it's more an insurance policy for the future if Apple needs to protect the content from being "ripped"...





    gorgeousninja
    Apr 13, 10:42 AM
    So we have the usual posts from those who follow the old

    iPod.. sucks
    iPhone.. sucks
    iMac/book/pro.. sucks
    iTunes ... sucks
    iOS/OSX.. sucks
    iLife/work..sucks
    iPad.. sucks
    and now FCPX.. sucks

    which has gone on since we can all remember, and all from people so convinced of their own self importance they actually think other people care..

    but quite interestingly they have also changed track from

    'My Dell/HP/Asus can do almost as much as a mac and it only cost half the price!!'

    Which has become harder to say as Apple's market share has grown, and then became completely redundant since the launch of the iPad made competitors weep, so their only line now is.

    'Apple's selling it really cheap cos they're just dumbing it down....and I'm such a 'pro'.......".

    So yes it sucks, and yes it's really dumb!

    and the rational and intelligent people will buy it because it will be a quality product that has the Apple 'just works' magic...





    mac jones
    Mar 12, 04:53 AM
    You had said "it was just some hydrogen tanks which exploded" and mac jones seemed concerned that the whole reactor had blown up. I was just adding some updates to the thread which seemed to make more sense of the situation based on the limited information available.

    Sorry if it wasn't up to scratch.


    How do you know what is was?. I don't have a clue. If you really know post it. I'd LOVE to get this sorted out as i'm a bit worried now.





    citizenzen
    Apr 22, 09:38 PM
    ... if the person has an epiphany, and then reflects on what just occurred logically, it could still be called proof.

    Proof sufficient for their own self, or for those they can convince of it.

    Insufficient for those who require some form of evidence.

    This same argument has been going on for thousands of years. No one has been able to provide tangible, testable proof that God exists.

    No one.





    baryon
    May 6, 01:42 PM
    This is ridiculous, I have never had a dropped call in my life with O2 here in the UK, or with T-Mobile in the rest of Europe, except when going into tunnels, but that's totally normal!





    R.Perez
    Mar 16, 01:35 PM
    Apparently five-point has never heard of Hubbert's Peak.

    The more you drill for oil, the faster you drill for oil, the sooner you begin to run out of it. Talk about economic catastrophe.

    All the easy oil and gas in the world has pretty much been found. Now comes the harder work in finding and producing oil from more challenging environments and work areas. �


    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar