Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

prince harry james hewitt photos

prince harry james hewitt photos. prince harry james hewitt
  • prince harry james hewitt



  • skunk
    Apr 24, 10:50 AM
    I'm just entertaining the notion of agnosticism as a kind of nod to the great debt we owe Judaism and Christianity. If it wasn't for those two faiths which allowed for reformations (such a thing would be impossible under, say, Islam) then secular Western democracies would be vastly different.What do you mean by "allowed for"? Do you mean that they could have slaughtered more people in the wars of religion? As for Islam, we probably would not have had a Renaissance without Islam.

    If Europe had succumbed to the advance of Islam, if Vienna had fallen in the 17th century things likely would be very different today. Europe would have produced as many Nobel Prize winners as the entire Islamic WorldWe would all be speaking German I expect.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. is prince harry the son of
  • is prince harry the son of



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 24, 06:44 PM
    You and I have a terribly different definition of ruins I suppose. I consider a place ruins when its not even inhabitable.

    Well if you were to look at world history, rather than just look at the world through a religious lens, you'd know the reasons for ongoing conflicts in much of that section of the world. Hint: it tends to do with imperialists powers tamperings.

    Also, where is the biggest muslim population in the world? ;)

    Most Islamic countries are not inhabitable by homosexuals or religious minorities, your mileage may vary.

    The biggest muslim population right now is Indonesia, and they tried banning Christians from using Allah to describe their God. They're also trying to ban the Ahmadiyah sect...

    I don't think France or Britain are responsible for Iran's strict implementation of Islamic law and ruthless persecution of dissidents, and to claim that they are responsible is insulting to Muslims because it implies they're far too reactionary to deal with anything using Reason. Just like people who want to ban qur'an burnings and blasphemy because they're afraid of how muslims might react. Are Muslims animals who are so easily goaded? No, they're human beings so they should be expected to act responsibly and not go on rampages at the slightest provocation.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. Prince Harry James Hewitt
  • Prince Harry James Hewitt



  • toddybody
    Apr 15, 10:09 AM
    The transsexual kinda kills the whole message though. "Learn to accept yourself for who you are, except if you can't, then deform your body to look like someone else."

    Homosexuality may not be a disease, but Gender Identity Disorder certainly is.

    Whats the line in the sand? Are Gay men, simply men who find other men attractive? Do they share partial brain chemistry similar to a woman? Are some Gay Men "women trapped in men's bodies"? None of the above? We havent walked in their shoes...so defining what IS and ISNT a disease is pretty ignorant. glad we're all talking about these issues though...stay well friend and keep posting! :)





    prince harry james hewitt photos. James Hewitt Prince Harry
  • James Hewitt Prince Harry



  • d0minick
    Mar 18, 06:02 AM
    Poor thing... he doesn't realize napster and limewire are history. Also, once the data hits my device, it's mine to do with as I please. Thank you very much.

    >laughing_girls.jpg.tiff.

    You did pay for the amount of data you signed for!





    prince harry james hewitt photos. is prince harry james hewitt.
  • is prince harry james hewitt.



  • AJsAWiz
    Jun 13, 06:06 PM
    I blame the iphone. Its a hog and kills atts network. If it was a diff phone this wount be happening. Apple needs to make it work with the network better.


    Not sure what's going on with AT&T. I've carried another (not an iPhone) phone around with me for 2 days. My 3GS iPhone consistently has either no bars or fluctuating low bars while the other AT&T phone gets strong signals in the same area. The other phone does not access the 3G network though. AT&T has been no help.. Apple suggested that I replace my sim card so I'll see if that helps with signal strength and dropped calls.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. prince harry james hewitt
  • prince harry james hewitt



  • koobcamuk
    Apr 8, 11:24 PM
    Great news. Bring on more Infinity Blade-esque games! :D

    Yeah, a million FPS clones on a 3.5" touchscreen sounds just greeaaat :rolleyes:





    prince harry james hewitt photos. prince harry james hewitt
  • prince harry james hewitt



  • slu
    Sep 12, 03:31 PM
    I think Apple had to compromise to be able to get TV shows on itunes pledging not to have a pvr to networks.
    Elgato is here and they are good, so it's just a matter to buy it and use it to stream videos to your TV via ITV.

    Elgato is OK. Until it is able to change channels on my digital cable box like my TiVo can, there is no a chance in hell of me ever buying one.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. prince harry james hewitt
  • prince harry james hewitt



  • Groovey
    Aug 30, 11:32 AM
    Something just dawned on me. Like when Macrumors (or someone) posted that Rush Limbaugh was selling his broadcasts for MP3 players, people here were divided. And it's the same thing with Greenpeace. We're fighting over idealistic opinions.

    Maybe we should focus our attention on fighting for the Apple and all its greatness (and some not-so-great things), instead of against each other.

    Totally agreed. I think one part of the problem is that idealism quite often seems to drive people to have extreme opinions, or else it feels like they wouldn't be standing behind their own point of view. Everyone should at least try to realize the other side of the game no matter whether you're "huggin' trees with a joint" for GP or "shooting crappy hippypeople" for the government.

    Peace out!





    prince harry james hewitt photos. do they realize is prince
  • do they realize is prince



  • edesignuk
    Oct 8, 07:09 AM
    I don't understand why some of you are having such a hard time believing this.

    The iPhone is great, it's not going any where. It is however one device from one company, and it's never going to be low (or even mid) end [of the market].

    Android has the world at it's feet, really. It has an apps store (with 15,000 apps so far), you're not locked in to using this apps store though, others can come along, or you can just copy an app to your phone and install it (no jailbreaking crap needed).

    Windows Mobile is a dead horse, iPhone OS is closed, but people want smart phones. Android to the rescue.

    Any manufacturer can take Android, they can design any handset with any features they like to sell in different markets and at different budgets. They don't have to invest a fortune in developing an OS themselves, or the infrastructure to support it. It's all done for them. If they want to they can have a few devs customising Android to some extent, but it's not a huge commitment. They can just as easily leave it alone and not have to do anything with it.

    Really seems like many a manufacturers wet dream.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. James Hewitt interview:
  • James Hewitt interview:



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 30, 06:28 PM
    SO-DIMM, yes. FB-DIMM, no.

    I still have to disagree with that. They've priced their RAM on Macbook Pro systems in a way that it's not really worth it to buy a second 1GB stick elsewhere, better to get the matched pair when you buy. 2GB module pricing is about $150 higher than elsewhere. For the Macbook, it's still cheaper to buy a system with the lowest config and then buy elsewhere. Apple wants $500 to upgrade the blackbook from 2x256 to 2x1GB. That's nuts. I can buy 2x1GB for right at $200 from any decent vendor and that's good, name-brand memory modules. So how do you figure their prices on SO-DIMMs are competitive. :confused:





    prince harry james hewitt photos. james hewitt. Prince Harry
  • james hewitt. Prince Harry



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 22, 10:13 PM
    That's a real shame and I hope that improves for you. I am proud that we appear to be more open minded on this side of the pond. I have had plenty of people disagree with me, but we can agree to accept our differences.

    I was once pointed to an interesting indication of the difference in culture. In the USA I believe the $1 bill contains the phrase "In God We Trust". In the UK, we have Charles Darwin on our currency! He appears on the �10 note and a recent �2 coin. The �2 coin changes fairly regularly though.

    All our money has that crap on it. Just like how UNDER GOD was added to the pledge when we were all so afraid of the communists taking over, our currency was also hi-jacked by the religious right. Pathetic example of how we do not have separation of church and state.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. james hewitt prince harry
  • james hewitt prince harry



  • Multimedia
    Oct 12, 01:40 PM
    Forgot they are removing the cost of the pair of 2.66GHz Woodies. So the configure Processor lines should probably be only:

    Two 2.33GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon [Add $800]
    Two 2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon [Add $1200]





    prince harry james hewitt photos. prince harry james hewitt.
  • prince harry james hewitt.



  • Multimedia
    Sep 26, 11:52 PM
    Yes, Intel will be shipping Clovertowns then - but when will Apple get around to putting them in systems? (November - well, that can wait for The Lord God Jobs' keynote in January, for sure.)

    Most vendors are putting Merom systems in their customers' hands, but Apple is still shipping Yonahs in the MacIntelBooks.

    I'm at IDF at Moscone, and most of the booths have Kentsfield or Clovertown systems running. (Apple isn't in the hall.)

    I think that you're being very brave in assuming that Apple will ship quads in systems when Intel releases them...Maybe I'm just naive and overly optimistic or just plain dumb. I always think of MacWorld as a consumer event so I thought Steve wouldn't care to present the Dual Clovertown Mac Pro there. But I guess you're probably right. Nevertheless, I feel there is good reason to feel optimistic and happy about the prospect of 8-core computing in 2007.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. prince harry james hewitt.
  • prince harry james hewitt.



  • Piggie
    Apr 9, 06:53 PM
    I can't see how Apple making a Bluetooth controller, which, say looked a bit like a PS3/360 controller, and selling it as an optional accessory could be in any way a negative thing.

    No-one would be forced to buy it, and no devs would be forced to support it.
    Apple could insist every game have on screen controls for people who wanted to only use the touch screen for gaming.
    But apps could support the external controller also.

    This could only be win win for Apple and users.
    It's adding additional functionality and adding the possibility for more advanced games to be developed for the device in the future, esp as the speed will only get better as new iPad's come out.

    Not doing so, almost feels like they wish to cripple the device forever.

    Why would anyone say they would not want Apple to give users and devs the "Option" of something like this? Not force people to use it, but sell it as an "Option"

    If they do this then the iPad had a chance of becoming a genuine serious gaming device in the home in the long term. If they insist forever to only support touch screen, then the iPad will always remain that thing which plays cheap and simple games.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. is prince harry james hewitt.
  • is prince harry james hewitt.



  • mdriftmeyer
    Aug 29, 02:34 PM
    Where is SUN? Brother, Samsung, Kodak, Minolta, SONY, etc?

    I don't see any Television manufacturers? Philips? JVC? etc?





    prince harry james hewitt photos. prince harry james hewitt.
  • prince harry james hewitt.



  • javajedi
    Oct 11, 08:48 AM
    Originally posted by ddtlm
    javajedi:


    Admittedly I am getting lost in what all the numbers people have mentioned are for, but looking at these numbers you have here and assuming that they are doing the same task, you can rest assured that the G3/G4 are running far inferior software. AltiVec and SSE2 or not, there is just nothing that can explain this difference other than an unfair playing field. There is no task that a P4 can do 11x or 12x the speed of a G4 (comparing top-end models here). The P4 posseses nothing that runs at 11x or 12x the speed. Not the clock, not the units, the bandwidth to memory and caches are not 11x or 12x as good, it is not 11x better at branch prediction. I absolutely refuse to accept these results without very substantial backing because they contradict reality as I know it. I know a lot about the P4 and the G4, and I know a lot about programming in a fair number of different languages, even some assembly. I insist that these results do not reflect the actual performance of the processors, until irrefutable proof is presented to show how they do.

    I guess the 70 and 90 don't surprise me a lot for the G3/G4, depending on clock speed difference. But all this trendy wandwagon-esque G4-bashing is not correct just cause every one else is doing it. There are things about the G3 that are very nice, but the G4 is no slouch compared to it, and given the higher clock that it's pipeline allows, the G3 really can't keep up. The G4 not only sports a better standard FPU, but it also sports better integer units.

    Keep in mind this test does not reflect balanced system performance. The point of this exercise has been to determine how the G4's FPU compares to an assortment of different processors and operating systems.

    I'd like to know you you qualify "inferior software" on the x86. If the P4 is some how cheating, then all of the other processors are cheating as well. Again, we ran the exact same code. We even made it into C code on the mac for maximum speed. In fact I'd like for you to check the code out for yourself, so you can see there is no misdirection here. Keep in mind, other people here have ran it on Athlons in Linux and still get sub 10 second times. I've also had a friend of mine (who i can trust) run it under Yellow Dog on a G4, he got 100+ seconds. And I did not tell him the scores we've been getting on the Mac, I had him run the test first and tell me how long it took before I even said anything. The JRE and now Mac OS X have been factored out of this equation.


    When you look at operations like these, for example scalar integer ops, that's all register. The fsb, bsb, or anything else doesn't matter. This is a direct comparison between the two units on the G4 vs everything else. Also, my question to you is, in what way are the integer and fpu units "better" in the G4? I did not build the chip so I can't say weather they are better or not better than those in the 750FX, but I can say I've ran a fair benchmark comparing the FPU on the G4 from everything to a P4, Athlon, C3, G3, different operating systems, on x86 Windows and Linux, and on the Mac, Mac OS X and Yellow Dog. The results are consistent across the board. What more "proof" do you want?





    prince harry james hewitt photos. (Hello, Prince Harry.)
  • (Hello, Prince Harry.)



  • Edge100
    Apr 15, 10:08 AM
    Focus should be on ending/surviving ALL bullying, not just victims choosing a hip counterculture.

    What hateful nonsense.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. prince harry james hewitt
  • prince harry james hewitt



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 10:33 PM
    Would it make a difference if a huge portion of what you've been exposed to, regarding religion/Christianity, was fundamentally incorrect? For example, there's no such place as hellfire; nobody is going to burn forever. Everybody isn't going to heaven; people will live right here on the earth. If you learned that a huge portion of those really crazy doctrines were simply wrong, would it cause you to view Christianity/religion differently?

    A lot of people need the threat of hell to make them behave or act ethically/morally. What could be worse than eternal damnation?

    Certainly nothing physical.





    prince harry james hewitt photos. with James Hewitt,
  • with James Hewitt,



  • takao
    Mar 15, 11:25 AM
    Tsunami wall, where'd you read that? There are literally trillions of TONS of force behind a tsunami, who would try to build a lousy wall to combat that? Are you sure they weren't mistaking a levy for a "tsunami wall"?

    on the television i'm afraid:
    they showed archive footage of the same place before the tsunami and then typical amateur footage of it getting hit
    the construction looked like a 3-4 meter high reenforced-concrete wall on top of a usual levy
    perhaps it's purpose was only protection against smaller tsunamies or to 'buy' more valuable seconds for evacuation or to get people into safer locations

    i have heard of such constructions in Japan before so i didn't listen that closely ... hopefully it worked and saved a few hundred lives by delaying it a little bit, i don't know


    regarding fuel rods being layered away:
    *those in the actual reactor: yes
    *but i somehow question (IMHO) the design decisions to store the spent fuel rods directly in the same building but outside of the containment:
    according to the cut away charts the only thing between the fuel rods and the atmosphere is the superstructure above the containment and the direct cover of the basin
    on reactors 1+3 the superstructure blew away because of a hydrogen explosion leaving one barrier directly over the basin behind and teared holes into the structure of reactor 4 having the same effect
    what i have asking myself something regarding the cooling layout in regards to the spent fuel basins: the media/translation isn't clear if or how the cooling on those are potentially connected to the reactor cooling system and it's back up systems
    in the shut down reactors 5+6 the temperature of the basin water has raised up to 84� from the usual 30-40 because of a cooling problem

    do have any information in regards to how those cooling systems are connected to reactor cooling ? because it seems confusing that those basins are now causing so much problems now

    (i suspect that the spent fuel storage thing is handled differently on newer reactor designs)





    The Beatles
    Apr 9, 11:15 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Govt SCUM!! (lol jk :D)

    No need to soften the blow, I think your right on target.





    skunk
    Apr 24, 11:00 AM
    So why would you need to adapt your beliefs, unless of course the god doesn't exist and the Bible was just written by a bunch of blokes performing a rather cynical political exercise 2,000 years ago.How could you even think such a thing?
    :eek:





    NebulaClash
    Apr 28, 03:09 PM
    OK, so you want a completely independent tablet that does not communicate with anyone or anything unless you want it to but can still be useful as is. I don't think you are going to enjoy the next decade. That world is being pushed aside by the connected future. So while you will be able to get the tablet you want, it won't be the tablet most people will want.

    You think me young for thinking most PCs are mostly useless without Net connectivity. Fine, make your assumptions. What I was talking about is the business cloud present and future where PCs are becoming front end devices to cloud databases.

    As for personal use, most people don't even notice the hardware today any more than most people can tell you the ignition timing specs of their car. They just want to use their apps (drive their car). I think this is a healthy development because the computer should fade into the background for the next level of progress to be made. Don't worry, techies and hackers, you'll always have your devices to take apart (just as anyone can hack a car's engine if they wish). But the vast majority of computer users just want a device that gives them their apps. A new world awaits them, and they are going to love it.





    matticus008
    Mar 20, 06:33 PM
    Is there anybody here who has ever changed their mind about digital rights management, i.e., accepted and then rejected it or rejected it and then accepted it over time? We've heard many members trying to convince others and I wonder if everybody has their mind permanently made up.

    Has anybody ever "switched" on this issue?

    Actually, I have. I'd been vehemently opposed to both the DMCA and DRM for the past several years (what's a good liberal to do?). I always held the opinion that it wasn't really doing anyone any real harm. I buy music, and the music I downloaded was probably not music I'd buy anyway, so I didn't see it harming sales. But then I came across more people like many in this thread, who believe that they are entitled to more than they agreed to or paid for, and who justify and rationalize their piracy to the point where it's just absolutely ridiculous, and now I see why DRM exists--because people don't actually want "fair use" or a way to preview music before buying it and supporting the artists they like. All they want is free music that they can pretend they own and control in a manner to which they've never been allowed by law.

    Before digital files, no one would have argued that copying a CD and giving it away was wrong. But now the scale is much larger and it's much easier, and there are people pretending that it's legal or that it's now okay because the RIAA is somehow more corrupt than it was 10 years ago when filesharing was a niche activity for technophiles.





    Cougarcat
    May 2, 09:47 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Users are of course reminded that day-to-day system usage with standard accounts rather than administrator ones, as well as unchecking the Safari option for automatically opening "safe" files, are two of the simplest ways users can enhance their online security, adding extra layers of confirmation and passwords in the way of anything being installed on their systems.


    um, NO THANKS. why in the world would i add "extra layers of confirmation" to my OS X experience?!?! If I wanted nag windows, I'd use Windows!

    I despise the "X is a file downloaded from the Internet" dialog introduced in SL. Really wish you could disable it.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar