Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

ray allen wallpaper celtics

ray allen wallpaper celtics. That game, allen played for
  • That game, allen played for



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 04:03 PM
    "Hahaha, look at the Android tablets, they only ship 1/10 of iPads." - 12 months later: Well you know...

    Yeah, good luck to Android tablets without carrier BOGO deals, Apple carrier exclusivity, and greater retail distribution than Apple. None of these factors apply in the tablet market.

    I think you (and Google) are going to be disappointed.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. kevin garnett celtics picture
  • kevin garnett celtics picture



  • Orange-DE
    Jul 31, 11:04 AM
    You Do Dat!





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Ray Allen set an NBA Finals
  • Ray Allen set an NBA Finals



  • Riemann Zeta
    Mar 25, 10:42 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)

    ********. If Apple is really done with Lion, then they should only be charging $29 for it (if that), like 10.6. More confusing scrollbars, tiny window controls and a better graphics/OGL support stack...add in the touch-screen readiness and you might have a quick $29 update.

    I suppose, following the iOS model, Apple will likely stop charging anything for Mac OS; the OS features will revolve around new hardware features and/or gimmicks.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Paul Pierce amp; Ray Allen
  • Paul Pierce amp; Ray Allen



  • koobcamuk
    Apr 7, 10:21 PM
    Obviously you know little about retail and accounting.

    Please tell him.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Ray Allen Family Celtics Star
  • Ray Allen Family Celtics Star



  • irishv
    Mar 26, 02:07 PM
    Here's hoping that Front Row is added for those of us who actually use it.

    I'm with you on that. I'm pretty sure Front Row is gone for good. Instead, look for iTunes full screen mode. Alternatively, I could see Lion gaining the ability to run iOS apps in some fashion, with the AppleTV interface being one option.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Boston Celtics Ray Allen Wallpaper. Allen
  • Boston Celtics Ray Allen Wallpaper. Allen



  • hismikeness
    Apr 6, 01:29 PM
    If tablet sales were Little League baseball, the game would be over because of the mercy rule.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. wallace, ray allen Is no
  • wallace, ray allen Is no



  • gekko513
    Jul 14, 10:08 PM
    The pricing seems reasonable compared to the current models.

    I agree that it would be nice to have a cheaper upgradable model, but unless they introduce a new middle range with a different and cheaper design all around, I don't see it happening.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Boston Celtics Trying to Deal
  • Boston Celtics Trying to Deal



  • Keebler
    Apr 6, 08:36 AM
    Let me be clear - FCS needs a robust blu-ray authoring feature. We don't live in a wireless world where you can transmit video free over the air. We still put disks in a player to watch and also preserve our video memories.

    Not having a good blu-ray authoring feature is a huge problem for Final Cut Studio. Not only does it impact professional wedding video-graphers, but ordinary people who want to put their video on a disk to send to people. I can't just put my video on netflix to have a friend watch it on his ROKU.

    I agree. For myself, I'm about to buy an HD camcorder now that my digital8 tape has stopped working. 2 issues confront me: 1. storage space for which I have an 8 TB raid set up and 2. delivery - ATV or iphone/ipod touch/ipad files and/or blu ray for archiving (being a physical copy).

    That's fine for me - but what about my clients? What are the normal joe blows out there doing for HD footage? I transfer home movies for folks so having an easier BR workflow within FCS would be nice.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. shoes-ray allen celtics
  • shoes-ray allen celtics



  • pkson
    Apr 19, 11:37 PM
    lol... thanks! Dunno how I missed that.

    --

    Silly thought for the evening: Apple should be glad that Samsung is copying their old 3GS instead of the new iPhone 4.

    After all, only one company at a time should be paying style homage to old Leicas, right?

    I remember Steve mentioning that at the iP4 keynote. ... (I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic, or just mentioning something that popped up in your mind.. whatever it is, I'll just take it at face value..) Yeah, I don't think Samsung can do something like that yet.. They haven't done much work with aluminum.. Plus, I doubt they'll even remotely copy anything by Apple in the future.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Boston Celtics Wallpaper
  • Boston Celtics Wallpaper



  • dpMacsmith
    Jul 14, 03:54 PM
    Amen to that. Especially when you look at the dell site and see that their tower with that same CPU costs about $2400.

    This makes a nice discussion piece. But, I don't think that Apple will undercut the Dell price. My personal opinion is that the configurations are about right. But, the prices are too low. The table is bogus.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. ray allen wallpapers for
  • ray allen wallpapers for



  • milo
    Jul 31, 09:49 AM
    I respectfully disagree. I say take it back and be ready for a much faster iMac Core 2 Duo. You want the latest, take it back. It won't be the latest for many more weeks. Core 2 Duo will be the latest for two more years.

    Much faster? Benchmarks so far only say about 20% faster at the same clock speed. You just have to decide if paying a 10% restocking fee and being without your computer for who knows how long (I REALLY doubt new iMacs at the show, probably just towers and maybe MBP's) is worth that speed boost. And core 2 duo won't be "the latest for two years". Supposedly intel is going to ship quad cores by the end of this year! Not sure why you think that intel is suddenly going to stop making improvements.

    Personally, at this point if I hadn't bought I'd wait, but if did I'd keep it.

    Of course, the problem with waiting until Paris for consumer upgrades like MacBook is that Apple will entirely miss the educational buying season, losing one of the largest markets for its consumer products...

    The educational buying season already happened...and apple was just in time with the macbook. They just came out a couple months ago and are still selling like hotcakes, they didn't miss anything.

    And Snowy...love that design, that would be perfect. And it would have WAY better bang for buck compared to the cube, they need to make it simple, not a shiny work of art.

    You don't think Vista will be out before the revision to the Core 2 Duo due in Q1 2007 with the Santa Rosa chipset??? I bet Vista will ship by the time the Santa Rosa chipset is ready, especially because MS is suggesting Vista systems use harddrives or Mobos with flash RAM to speed up the boot process.

    The next update to Core isn't the new chipset, it's the four core versions, cloverton and kentsfield. And those are supposed to ship before the end of this year, which would beat Vista handily.

    Here's an example of a post based in fantasy instead of fact. Core 3 is a distinct next generation set of processors based on a 45nm manufacturing process that will not begin before LATE 2008 and reign all of 2009 and 2010. :rolleyes:

    Did you read his post? He said he meant the next update to Core, whether that's called Core 3 or not (any processor that goes beyond Core 2 because I don't know if they'll call it "Core 3"). He just used "core 3" because he didn't know what the real name for the next gen is.

    I hope not. Visions of Motorola hauntingly return.

    Possible initial supply constraints...because they decided to ship the chip a month EARLY? That's not remotely like moto.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Team Celtics
  • Team Celtics



  • princealfie
    Nov 29, 09:53 AM
    http://www.onlisareinsradar.com/archives/000516.php





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Allen and Celts have agreed on
  • Allen and Celts have agreed on



  • terkans
    Jul 20, 11:56 AM
    yes, its known as reverse hyper threading. AMD are working on it
    http://www.dvhardware.net/article10901.html
    um, no:
    http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060713-7263.html





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Ray Allen
  • Ray Allen



  • lorductape
    Nov 28, 06:39 PM
    I suspect the main reason that Microsoft agreed to pay money in the first place is that they needed to get the music labels on board to boost the Zune Music Store, Microsoft was in the weaker position here and I believe the labels exploited that weakness.

    I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that microsoft suggested it in the first place to universal.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Ray+allen+uconn+wallpaper
  • Ray+allen+uconn+wallpaper



  • ThomasJL
    Apr 7, 10:19 PM
    This is a victory for all the elitist fanboys who think that Apple products should only be sold in Apple Stores in upscale shopping areas.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Ray+allen+uconn+wallpaper
  • Ray+allen+uconn+wallpaper



  • valkraider
    Apr 25, 03:48 PM
    Apple has just brought us the closest we have EVER been to 1984.


    Complete fail.

    Mainly - you have the option to not buy or use an iPhone. Or any phone for that matter.

    You have no idea how technology works, do you?

    First of all, ever since the very first cell phones - anyone carrying ANY cell phone is being tracked.

    Second, you are tracked HUNDREDS of ways! Credit cards, Bank accounts, store loyalty programs, car black boxes, GPS units, traffic cameras, security cameras, internet use, video game networks, etc etc...

    Third: Apple is not the government. The government has to follow specific rules about tracking people (like warrants, etc). Apple is a private corporation that you WILLINGLY entered into a contractual agreement with. Every iPhone user has accepted a terms of service which says that location information will be stored. Period. There is no invasion of anything - if you activated an iPhone YOU AGREED TO IT WILLINGLY.

    Fourth: NO ONE CARES WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN. So many people act like all we want in the world is to find out that you went to 7/11 last thursday and got a bag of doritos. No one but 7/11 and Doritos cares, and they already know...

    Fifth: All of the people crying foul have not even looked at the real data. The real data is wildly inaccurate from a location tracking standpoint. So you are all bitching about someone knowing where you have been within a mile or two. Unless you are in rural Nevada or Wyoming, there are several other people and lots of possible "locations" in that square few miles. If you are in rural Nevada or Wyoming there are no AT&T towers there to register your location against so you are safe too.

    Sixth: If you really really care, jailbreak your phone and delete the file.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. First, Ray Allen tries to push
  • First, Ray Allen tries to push



  • Popeye206
    Apr 11, 06:16 PM
    Why do most iPhone threads have to turn into a Android vs iPhone thread?

    Honestly, if the notification system and differences in multi-tasking is all you can hang your hat on... I'd say why change? Those are OS things that will and can change in iOS. But show me one Android based smart phone with a retina like display? Show me one that the manufacture will keep you up-to-date with the latest Android OS? Oh... that's right... they don't do they? Or not at least very fast because once a new OS is out, then it's up to Moto or HTC or whoever to update the new Android OS for your model of phone and hopefully it hasn't been put in the done pile yet because a newer model is out. Oh... one last thing... how's customer service over at the Moto store?

    Okay... so there's my rebuttal to all that foolishness. Really... I don't care. If you like your Android phones fine. This is an Apple site and whining about "the outdated notification system" is old. Besides... this thread is about the iPhone 5 hardware... not the OS. I'm still working on the assumption we're going to hear about iOS5 at the WDC and there's a good chance iOS5 will one-up the game again with no change to the hardware.

    Okay... I'm done playing fan boy and ranting. :p





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Ray Allen (by ~lukephotoshop)
  • Ray Allen (by ~lukephotoshop)



  • Rooskibar03
    Apr 11, 01:06 PM
    Guess this isn't as bad as I would like it to be. ATT moved my upgrade date to 12/3 after I lowered my pricing plan.

    Bummer.





    ray allen wallpaper celtics. Ray+allen+wife+and+kids
  • Ray+allen+wife+and+kids



  • ehoui
    Apr 27, 06:14 PM
    Not kosher.

    He is still Jr., no matter how much he protests.

    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_name_a_Jr_vs_II_vs_III

    No, his (or her) name is what figures on the birth certificate no matter how much you protest.





    grmatt
    Apr 8, 08:29 AM
    I had a strange experience at Best Buy. About two days before the iPad 2 came out I went to my local Best Buy to ask about availability on release day. The employee I spoke to told me essentially that I should wait. He told me the iPad 3 was coming this fall and I should either skip the iPad 2 or purchase something like the Zoom. I pressed him how could he possible know that, I said I read all the rumor mills and such and time and time again no one actually ever knows that information. He said "they all did" (best Buy employees) it was posted on there "E-Learnings" site which is basically an internal Best Buy training/notification/product information system.

    So here is an employee telling me not to purchase an iPad 2 because he thought the Zoom was better AND I should just wait because iPad 3 was coming out this fall.

    WTF?

    Fandroid.





    notabadname
    Apr 8, 07:28 AM
    Isn't apple as equally guilty of this exact accusation against BB? Holding stock back until the next day; or is the difference that they sell everything they have available from the previous day.

    Apple isn't holding stock, they are inventorying it the evening they receive it in the drop-shipment. They sell it all in the morning before the store even opens for normal business hours the next day. (At least that is how they have done it every time in Cincinnati)





    netdog
    Aug 11, 03:03 PM
    As an example: Here in europe we have vendors that sell cellphones where you can pick which carrier you want and pay different prices for the phone dependent on what carrier and type of contract you pick. However, you can also buy the buy the phone without a contract (unlocked)


    The market for unlocked phones in the USA is still very small. Providers will generally not unlock them, and there aren't shops on the street who will unlock phones as there are here in Europe.

    When you go abroad with an American phone, you are usually limited to the service that your provider offers (through a carrier here) and you cannot just pop in another sim. This is very expensive because they know that they are holding you hostage. The first place that I would head with a new phone when I was visiting London was Tottenham Court, so that I could get the phone unlocked and pop in my local pay-as-you-talk sim.

    Unlike the big network independent vendors here in Europe, usually in the USA, such vendors still only sell phones locked to various networks, and bundle in the calling plans which the shop receives a reward for. As I am sure you understand, these phones are offered with deep discounts subsidized as part of each network's customer aquisition costs, just as they are offered for free or at a reduced cost here. Unlocked phones do cost considerably more, and it is often best to buy a pay-as-you-go locked phone in Europe, and have someone unlock it for you for £10.

    This is changing, but most Americans I know who have gotten their American-bought phones unlocked have mailed them away to vendors they have found on places like eBay.

    The USA is a very different market.





    digitalbiker
    Aug 25, 10:09 PM
    In a world full of computers, I want to be helped by a human with common sense.

    I'm with you on this one! The first thing I do when I reach a phone menu system is try to figure out how to circumvent it so that I can get to a real person.

    The problem with menu systems is that they only cover the most likely common user problems. I have been around computers long enough that I can fix all the easy issues. The only time I call is when my problem is serious and phone support never has a menu option for that.





    antdfsc
    Nov 29, 07:42 AM
    Do they get money from every CD player sold? This is lame, I dont see why Apple should share their profits with any music company just because Microsoft was dumb enough to do it... If they let one company make money off of it, whats to stop the rest from wanting a cut?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar