Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

sony ericsson xperia playstation

sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play in
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play in



  • moot
    Jul 29, 11:17 PM
    I will now be picturing Steve Jobs answering that phone during his Keynote in my dreams. :)

    I cannot see it happening. I am not saying it won't be released in August but it wont be at the WWDC.

    For a start, the Worldwide Developers conference is not a suitable place to release an American-centric consumer product.

    Secondly, this would be big news and would require its own dedicated news conference. It would be really hyped up to all the assembled press.

    Not coming at WWDC.

    oh, and I hope this thing makes it international when it does finally come.





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play



  • Wayfarer
    Mar 30, 08:30 PM
    iCal has been visually overhauled to look like the iPad version

    Very nice! I feel iCal was looking rather bland and needed some oomph.





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson#39;s XPERIA
  • Sony Ericsson#39;s XPERIA



  • wclyffe
    Dec 8, 12:53 PM
    Well guys, I just called my local Apple store and they have the kit in stock. That, and given the 1 -2 months delivery on apple.com and no news at all from BLT, means that for me at least, it's time to bite the bullet.


    I've thought about doing the same thing, but I'm traveling most of December and won't be in my car much. Look forward to your thoughts especially about how well the bluetooth speakerphone works while driving around.





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play



  • Eidorian
    Aug 11, 10:05 AM
    Well, I bought my iMac Core Duo this Wednesday. Yes, AFTER Tuesday. I kinda needed it since I've waited since June for a new Mac. I'd be computerless otherwise. No worries, my boss wants first dibs on buying it off of me next year. :D





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. sony ericsson xperia
  • sony ericsson xperia



  • asdf542
    Mar 28, 10:31 AM
    Exactly. That's the main reason in my mind this rumour holds any weight.

    If anything there are more Verizon customers waiting for the iPhone 5 than those who bought the iPhone 4. If they DON'T release the iPhone 5 this year there will be pissed off Verizon AND AT&T customers.

    Verizon customers who waited for the iPhone but didn't want to buy an 'old' phone when a new one was coming out in a few months and AT&T customers who are looking to upgrade.





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (aka
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (aka



  • EricNau
    May 3, 03:25 AM
    No, but 1.8 is a big difference when it comes to taking a baby's temperature or figuring out if your meat is done just right. For a child, 99 is considered a mild fevor and is 37.22. 98.6 is considered "normal" and is 37 flat in C. However, if you had a mother trying to keep track of her child's fever over a period of time, the small variations between those two temps would be a lot more important. The total variation between 99, 99.5, and 100 F is so small on the C scale (37.22, 37.5, 37.77) that it's a lot easier to make mistakes in recording or reporting the results. Sure it's easy to do when it's your job in a professional setting, but lay people make mistakes all the time. Using a scale that makes the number differences larger (and psychologically significant, because you can bet no mother is going to forget that her child has a fever of 100) helps reduce those errors.
    First of all, using two decimal places is not necessary for recording a baby's temperature, Fahrenheit or Celsius. 37.2 C is equivalent to 98.96 F, and 37.22 C is equal to 98.996 F. The hundredth's place is clearly superfluous. Therefore, your numbers reported to one decimal place in Celsius become (37.2, 37.5, 37.8), corresponding to 99, 99.5, 100.0 Fahrenheit. ...Plenty accurate for household thermometer readings.

    I see no reason why 99, 99.5, and 100 are easier to track than 37.2, 37.5, and 37.7. As you said, we accept body temp to be 98.6 and 37.0 in Celsius. If decimals are difficult to remember, then clearly we should pick the scale that represents normal body temp as an integer, right? ;)

    There are a lot of measuring cups and spoons that do come graduated these days (no, they're not in the "beyond" section of BBB), but it's not always possible to go by weight.

    Weight also doesn't solve much because it would add an additional piece of equipment that isn't needed for a lot of recipes.
    Perhaps your set of measuring cups is the additional piece of equipment. Indeed you wouldn't need them. For a recipe in SI, the only items you would need are an electronic balance, graduating measuring "cup," and a graduated cylinder. No series of cups or spoons required (although, they do of course come in metric for those so inclined).

    It's also impractical to keep weighing out ingredients, especially if their net weight is going to be in the few grams. You also probably wouldn't save any dishes because flour is usually added into other wet ingredients like butter and sugar separately, so a second bowl would be used regardless.
    It might seem that way to you, but the majority of the world uses weight to measure dry ingredients. For them it's just as easy.

    Plus it's more intuitive and more accurate to measure dry goods by weight.

    Other than that, any vessel marked "30ml" used for measuring would essentially be a tablespoon. A rose by any other name, really. Except that the 30ml rose is clunkier to say. In fact, you'd still need names for all of the common measures even using SI.
    Why would you need alternative names? A recipe would call for "30ml" of any given liquid. There's no need to call it anything else.

    Is everyone really going to go around calling a cup the "237ml vessel?"
    Well, no one would ask for a 237ml vessel because that's an arbitrary number based on a different system of units. But if you wanted, yes, you could measure that amount in a graduated measuring cup (or weigh it on your balance).

    Are people going to start calling it the "liter quartet of milk?" What would you do for the measures that have a secondary meaning? Will people still be able to call it a "pint" if it's sold as 500ml?
    I suspect people would call it a "quarter liter," much like I would say "quarter gallon."

    And no, you wouldn't call 500ml a "pint" because, well, why would you? :confused:

    ...But countries using SI do call 500ml a demi-liter ("demi" meaning "half").

    There are some (albeit few these days). For daily tasks, the composite numbers in Imperial units are easy to halve and quarter.
    This is the case with Si units as well. 500, 250, 125, 75, etc. Though SI units can also be divided by any number you wish. Want to make 1/5 of the recipe? ...Just divide all the numbers by five.

    This has less relevance today with prepackaged food and digital equipment, but at one time it made practical sense for a lot more uses. The residual benefits are still present in home baking and similar activities where base 10 doesn't help, but those are the few things that still make heavy use of standard units anyhow. I don't think it's that onerous to know these days, especially with apps, Google, and conversion charts everywhere around us.
    No, but it is onerous for kids to learn SI units, which is a mandatory skill in this global world. Like I said, why teach kids two units of measure if one will suffice?





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. #sony ericsson xperia play
  • #sony ericsson xperia play



  • JAT
    Apr 25, 11:24 AM
    Well, I think it's great - I have just been able to track business mileage accurately, even when I have lost the exact date and route - I also can retrace my steps from that holiday 8 months ago where I went to a really nice place and forgot the name of it.

    Neither of those uses is supported by the information in question.





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson XPERIA PLAY
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA PLAY



  • SuperCachetes
    May 2, 09:04 PM
    SI is superior in conversions only
    Imperial is superior as I actually have a feel for the numbers

    Please tell me that's sarcasm. :rolleyes:

    I have a "feel" for Imperial measurements, and they are a pain in the ***.





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (aka
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (aka



  • mdntcallr
    Aug 7, 05:34 PM
    Basic graphics card is kinda weak.

    need to have a midground option which is a bit better, but not as much as the ATI x1900

    also, where is the option of getting Blu-Ray Drive?

    We need high def drives. and why have to buy them elsewhere. want a full HDMI compliant system, that can interface with LCD monitors/tv's made by apple also with speakers.

    cmon apple!!!





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson has not
  • Sony Ericsson has not



  • freebooter
    Sep 11, 12:24 AM
    Clearly, new "iPod socks" will be released on Tueday. Aren't we overdue?


    How about edible iPod underwear, crotchless so you can get at the usb slot?





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. of Sony Ericsson confirmed
  • of Sony Ericsson confirmed



  • aswitcher
    Jul 30, 06:07 AM
    So hope the iPhone happens.





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 9, 09:22 PM
    BS. The only lesson to be learned here is that teachers devise lame pneumonic devices to confuse kids. If you're so damn smart, why wouldn't you properly write the correct equation with proper groupings in the first place?

    Look at the poll, the groups divided about 50/50. Great job you and your teaching pals did. So much for "perfectly noted." This example is a classic glass half full/empty exercise.

    Tastes great. (who's with me):p

    I explained why it might be written the way it is, you choose to ignore that like you ignored all the other facts here. The group is divided because some people just don't learn, we have posted exactly why pemdas gives the correct answer when used properly but stubborn people here still say things like well... It's half full/half empty. No, it's not. It's black and white and if you can't see that by now, you never will. Some people just can never admit to mistakes and will never learn anything. Don't blame the teachers...





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. phone Sony Ericsson Xperia
  • phone Sony Ericsson Xperia



  • ShnikeJSB
    Aug 11, 01:45 PM
    Yeah, and it would really put all those heat issues MB and MBP owners are complaining about in perspective...

    HAHAHA!!! So true...

    "And only 14 pounds and 3-inches thin!"

    :p





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play



  • buckers
    Apr 5, 04:39 PM
    Don't really like the theme, personally...





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson PlayStation
  • Sony Ericsson PlayStation



  • Fast Shadow
    May 6, 02:04 AM
    This story reeks. I would sooner expect Apple to acquire AMD than I would for them to make yet another architecture switch.





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Xperia Play PlayStation Phone
  • Xperia Play PlayStation Phone



  • bedifferent
    Apr 24, 10:24 AM
    Ah... But notice they sell one type of these displays and not the other ;)

    Currently, roughly how much would a display that meets retina specs cost?





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play



  • Adidas Addict
    Apr 20, 04:42 AM
    �499 for a white iPhone 5 and you can count me in, again. I've just sold my iPhone 4.

    Now to carry on avoiding all the Verizon/AT&T nonsense on here. :rolleyes:

    Word





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. sony playstation android phone
  • sony playstation android phone



  • ticman
    Nov 12, 05:45 AM
    LOL I keep checking the Bottomline Telecommunications site for updates that they received their shipment and my shipment is emminent. Oh well patience is a virtue. Did I mention that i wasn't virtuous. LOL





    sony ericsson xperia playstation. Xperia-playstation-Front-
  • Xperia-playstation-Front-



  • TedSlawski
    Aug 7, 02:25 PM
    Well a really fast computer at a reasonable price that you don't have to wait months for? I'm pinching myself before I make the call and order one. The idea that this could be what the original dual 2gig G5 that I (and a lot of other people) waited months for and really was kind of a ho-hum experience updating from a dual 800 quicksilver. Just playing around with a dual core iMac and being impressed says "this has got to be the one". The promise that they made for the G5 and didn't come across with. I would really like to play around with one of thses and say WOW!, not try to remember if it opened Photoshop faster than my quicksilver or not. 4 X 2.66Ghz Woodcrest�oughta do it!





    netdog
    Jul 30, 03:05 AM
    American cellular service is years behind the rest of the world. It is truly sad. I used to think that dropped lines and bad connections were just part of cell service. Now I realize that they are just part of American cell service.





    cybrscot
    Apr 6, 02:38 AM
    Interesting indeed!





    nmrrjw66
    Apr 14, 12:53 PM
    Holy crap! You know these things are going on but to read the details is nauseating.

    America is getting bent over and the dummies in the Tea Party are championing for their own destruction. Here is a link to the story about the Real Housewives of Wall Street.

    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-real-housewives-of-wall-street-look-whos-cashing-in-on-the-bailout-20110411

    I strongly recommend people do whatever they can to watch the Documentary Inside Job.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1645089/

    It's red face enraging to see how much money was pocketed by rich *******s in this country while working americans were losing their homes.





    sunspot42
    May 6, 03:03 AM
    Would make sense. Intel's x86 chips serve many masters, most of them not Apple. None of them are optimized for X, let alone iOS. Most of them at the high end are designed for servers and the like, not tablets and laptops. Apple would rather see that precious silicon - and the power it consumes - reserved for things they find important. Not for what Steve Ballmer thinks is important. Or some HP server boffin.

    In contrast, Apple designs their own ARM chips now, getting exactly what they want.

    I could see this happening. Apple switches their whole product lineup to ARM chips that it designs in house . . .

    And that it has Intel manufacture, since Intel is the best fab operation in the world.




    wclyffe
    Dec 20, 05:49 AM
    Ok, its the 20th...lets see what email we get next from BLT.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar