Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

thank you movie hot photo

thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot photo.
  • thank you movie hot photo.



  • digitalbiker
    Sep 15, 08:59 PM
    Just an observation. But, wouldnt it be quicker to just go to an apple store and purchase one rather than wait weeks to get one thru the mail. I know when MBP go to merom, i will be one of the first ones in the store. Maybe im wrong.

    Good idea. I'll just hop in my vehicle and drive 600 miles to my nearest Apple Store. Hopefully they won't sell out before I get there.:rolleyes:





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot photo.
  • thank you movie hot photo.



  • kirky29
    Mar 30, 07:47 PM
    Downloading now! :)
    Been waiting for this!





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot photo.
  • thank you movie hot photo.



  • mduser63
    Jul 30, 01:14 AM
    I don't think I've hated any company so passionately as I hate Verizon. I have not one positive word to say about them. If/when Apple announces a phone, I'll pay the early termination fee on my Verizon contract and jump to the carrier with Apple's phone. Hopefully that'll be Cingular.





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot wallpapers
  • thank you movie hot wallpapers



  • MagnusVonMagnum
    Apr 18, 03:07 PM
    If copying style is a crime then most of the automakers are in trouble because all too many of their vehicles look far too much alike. (e.g. Lexus' 5-door suv crossover looks like Subaru's 5-door Impreza which is strikingly similar to the Mazda from a few years ago, but then Mazda's first crossover turbo SUV is a blatant rip-off of Subaru's WRX from the '04 year, so to quote Aretha Franklin, Who's zooming who? But then I think most of the cars from the late '80s and '90s look like the horribly ugly Ford Tempo in a basic sense. Then when Hummer made boxy cool again, we got a load of imitators there as well (Cube, Soul, etc.) but then cars were boxy long before Hummer came around so.... Notice how much the newest Corvette more closely resembles the Viper in the front than previous Corvettes (sometimes just changing the headlight style makes one look much like another). Then there's knockoff rims, taillight styles (hello ugly Altezas), etc.

    Frankly, if pop/rock musicians sued each other to the degree that Apple and others do it, they'd ALL be in trouble. There's only so many chord combinations and basic progressions possible, after all. Style is just one aspect.





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot scenes.
  • thank you movie hot scenes.



  • bboucher790
    Apr 25, 10:29 AM
    You're tracking us wrong.





    thank you movie hot photo. More about Thank You Movie
  • More about Thank You Movie



  • tstreete
    Nov 9, 07:21 AM
    Phone calls are routed exclusively through the Car Kit's speakers, whether or not music etc. is routed through the output jack to speakers. A lot of smartphones are like the iPhone in that they won't run phone calls through the base/charger port, but will run the "computer" output, i.e., music and other programs. Has to do with the separate computer/phone circuits, I suppose.

    Thanks for that info. I was wondering if I plug an fm transmitter into the car kit and play my music through my car speakers, will incoming phone calls also be sent through the car speakers or the Tomtom speaker? I prefer the phone calls just come through the car kit's speaker alone.





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot images.
  • thank you movie hot images.



  • Benjy91
    May 6, 07:27 AM
    I was about to say, "What?! And lose the Windows compatibility they bragged on so much with the Intel transition? You're kidding me!", then I remembered that Windows 8 is also rumored (confirmed?) to run on ARM.

    This might actually happen..

    Microsoft isnt switching over to just ARM. They're just making Windows compatible on ARM. For their Windows 8 Tablets most likely.





    thank you movie hot photo. him. Sizzling Hot Malika
  • him. Sizzling Hot Malika



  • dwd3885
    Mar 28, 10:13 AM
    That said, the iPhone as it stands is a nearly perfect device. .

    A 'perfect' devices with a bad antenna design? Sorry, but I wouldn't touch the iPhone 4 because of its antenna design flaws and won't get an iPhone until Apple corrects that. Hardly perfect. Perfect for YOU maybe..





    thank you movie hot photo. Watch Thank You movie online
  • Watch Thank You movie online



  • kavika411
    Apr 15, 07:59 PM
    It seemed like a cogent point to me. Your perspective will change if you do any number of things. Bet on horse races for a living and you'll never look at a horse in the same way that other people do.

    Earlier itcheroni said ...


    Now I don't mean to be cruel, but he isn't making anything, creating anything or contributing anything to society through this livelihood. He's merely siphoning off the flow. And he wants to talk about perspective? It seems to me that making a living that way is guaranteed to give you a warped perspective.

    It's a perspective I'm glad I don't share.

    Sometimes, with answers, more says less.

    You seemed to have missed it. So, I'll re-ask. My question - asked to-the-point because of your histrionics-laden rhetorical question, was this:

    Where on earth did itcheroni suggest there.is.nothing.more.important.in.his.brief.life.than.gaining.wealth?





    thank you movie hot photo. Thank You Movie Stills Gallery
  • Thank You Movie Stills Gallery



  • GCRoberts
    Apr 7, 01:25 PM
    I see the short sighted Apple pom-pom shakers are once again giddy with excitement. The juvenile remarks are embarrassing.

    For some strange reason you think monopolies are good for consumers.

    I think there is more going on here with many of us Apple supporters. We have already watched Apple lose out to Microsoft in the 80's when Apple clearly had the better products. Thirty years later we still suffer through a Microsoft dominated world while Apple STILL has better products. Yes, we can buy Macs for home, but we go to the office and have to sit in front of MicroCrap software. You have to suspect that there will be a huge winner in this new market as well and we desperately want it to be Apple this time around! Will this mean that Apple will become the company that makes crappy products while the little guys create genius.....possibly.....but with decades of a pretty damn good track record.....our money is on Apple to continue to innovate no matter how much market share they own.





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot pics.
  • thank you movie hot pics.



  • ChrisA
    Apr 21, 08:45 PM
    I hope this is true because I'd like to replace my going-on 4 year-old PC with a Mac Pro at some point, but the current case just won't fit in the IKEA wardrobe I'm using as a workstation. It sounds like this new Mac Pro would be smaller than my existing PC. Yea Apple!

    Replacing the desk make add 5% to the total cost of the new computer





    thank you movie hot photo. Who is hot Sheila,
  • Who is hot Sheila,



  • TallManNY
    Apr 25, 10:19 AM
    iPad 2 not being retina is not a good example when talking about desktops. First, there are no battery issues to deal with for a desktop. Second, there heat issues but less so since the screen isn't held in your hand. And third, you can raise costs if you are talking about a high end screen to attach to your high end Mac Pro. Apple can target the "money is no object crowd" with some of its offerings. Apple sells $1,000 displays already and I'm not sure that they couldn't sell a $2,000 retina level display. I'd consider it. Yeah it would be a lot of money but I would expect the screen to last five years and I use my computer everyday. Would I spend about a dollar a day to have retina on a 27" screen? I'd at least consider it.

    That said, I don't know if the technology is there yet. Could a current Mac Pro run a retina screen without a hiccup? I'd still 60 FPS on Crysis. :p





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot. thank you
  • thank you movie hot. thank you



  • SandynJosh
    Apr 23, 09:41 PM
    I will be honest and truthful and say for a mobile device on batteries, I'm very impressed as what the iPhone and iPad can do gaming wise.

    However I will also state, and I think we all should be honest, that at the moment, Apple are bringing the games DOWN to what their hardware can do, as opposed to making Hardware so great that gaming is being pushed UP to take advantage of Apples industry leading performance.

    In your first paragraph you talk about Apple's mobile products, which is where Apple will be putting most of their effort in the foreseeable future. To have successful portable products, having a long time between charges is highly important. The old brute force methods of throwing power and RAM at the gaming performance problem can not be part of the design mindset. Game designers know this and are becoming much better at coding for portable games, but they are not quite there yet. Meanwhile Apple is working to find ways to build in performance and not increase power draw.

    THIS is the future as Apple sees it, and their acceptance in the broad general market shows that they are on the right track.

    When Apple release GTX580 beating desktops, and/or Xbox360 / PS3 beating gaming devices, I will happily bow down to them being the greatest in graphics.

    NOW you have switched to talking about desktop and console gaming computers. THIS is a whole different area. First off, it's a tiny segment of the whole computer market. It's big, but not nearly as huge as what Apple is aiming for with their products.

    In a nutshell, Apple's strategy is to capture the mobile device market as completely as they can. They are being highly successful at that strategy from iPods to iPhones, to iPads, to Laptops.

    Meanwhile they are growing rapidly in the iMac desktop and tower market due primarily to the halo effect of their success in the portable arena. They are doing this even while the desktop and tower markets are shrinking overall. Can you see why Apple will not be putting a lot of effort into this segment?

    But right now, they are trailing by miles due to years of neglect as they just did not have products that could compete, and their one semi attempt at a console got nowhere.

    Note: I would LOVE LOVE LOVE Apple to turn this around.

    You are right. Apple did not have products that could compete in the desktop and console markets. This was primarily due to game developers not interested in writing games for Intel chips and PowerPC chips. Since the installed base for Intel-based computers was more then a order-of-magnitude larger than the installed base of Macs. Apple was never going to enjoy being a suitable gaming platform until they switched to Intel CPUs.

    Once Apple made the switch, they have come a long way towards being an acceptable gaming computer, but they have no desire or plans to go after the high end of this market... it's just not that profitable or large. Remember AlienWare? They had the best gaming computer, IMO, and they had to sell themselves to another company to stay alive.

    As for the console market, it's crowded with established competitors and will likely see one squeezed out. Not the kind of market that Apple or anyone else should want to jump into.

    They need to ditch the "Laptops on a Stand" design of the iMac for starters, but I feel they never will as they have decided they won't compete and they cannot compete in this sector of the market.

    I addressed this above. As for the "Laptops on a Stand" design, it's such a bad design that the largest computer company, HP, as well as others, have copied it.

    Console wise, I'm not sure they could compete against a 360 or a PS3. Let's say Apple against a PS4 or a Xbox720
    Nope, can't see that happening either.

    I address this above. Apple doesn't want to be in this arena. It's small and the competition is deadly.

    The low power/trimmed down, casual gamers games, seems to be the only area they are going for.

    Once more you are correct. There are many many times more gamers that want a short diversion while they have a few minutes away from home, then those who want to spend thousands on an immersive game experience that requires a larger block of time. "Portability with games optional" trumps "wired to the wall and game-focused" all the way to the bank.

    But Again, I would LOVE Apple to turn this around and take high end graphics seriously in their future products.

    The high-end gamer is not on Apple's radar at the moment and likely never will be unless a way is found to address hi-end graphics on a portable device without impacting battery life.

    I know you'd like Apple to chase this rainbow, but they won't, there's no pot of gold at the end.





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot pics.
  • thank you movie hot pics.



  • kobyh15
    Mar 28, 11:50 AM
    If the wait ends with aluminum enclosure, 4" screen, and LTE I will be psyched. Wait well worth it I would think.





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot scenes.
  • thank you movie hot scenes.



  • mscriv
    May 6, 04:14 PM
    I'm quaking in my boots at the solidarity and quick decision making that you troglodytes are demonstrating. Do whatever you like. It matters little in changing your fate. Split up and I'll pick you apart. Stay together and you get to watch each other die.

    I would say the end is coming soon, but the way you fools are bumbling about my mansion it might take a little while to destroy the lot of you. Good thing I'm a patient villain. http://serve.mysmiley.net/evilgrin/evilgrin0007.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot photo.
  • thank you movie hot photo.



  • Sodner
    Apr 7, 09:30 AM
    Ha ha! Way to go Apple!!!! Kill the competition any way you can!!

    Apple is doing everyone a favor saving them from the mistake of getting a RIM tablet.





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot photo.
  • thank you movie hot photo.



  • vartanarsen
    Apr 18, 03:36 PM
    Wow. Any breakdowns of what patents Samsung are allegedly infringing on that our local patent experts can give some insight into?

    probably the use of Capacative technologies over resistive (less desireable)





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot
  • thank you movie hot



  • iVeBeenDrinkin'
    Apr 10, 02:24 AM
    Try using a calculator that uses the "/" instead of the divided by sign. You'll get 288. I tried it the way you did it on an old calculator and I got 2. But that's not the way it is in the OP. It's 48/2(9+3)

    /=divide. 9+3=12*2=24. 48/24=2.





    thank you movie hot photo. thank you movie hot images.
  • thank you movie hot images.



  • Bez
    Sep 11, 11:43 AM
    A wi-fi enabled NAS-box that sits next to your TV. It will be able to play files firectly to the telly, without your computer being on.

    It will be controlled by a thing that looks just like an iPod. This wi-fi device gives you access to your media, using an iPod-like menu structure. This remote tells the NAS-box what to play. Video is not streamed wirelessly, since that requires too much bandwidth. Instead, the NAS-box is connected directly to the TV.

    But the NAS box can also stream audio, via Airport Express, to hi-fis. Multiple strreams can be supported, and additional remotes can be added to the system to enable users in different parts of the house to listen to different things.

    You computer need not be on for all this to operate. Although it is needed for management and perhaps downloading.

    I know this because I emailled Apple a year or two back to suggest it. And its such an ace idea, I am sure they listened.

    :)

    (Edited for typos)





    Popeye206
    Apr 6, 06:29 PM
    Also, it is interesting that Android 2.2 makes up the largest percentage of OS's out there in use.

    Can't Android users upgrade to the latest OS? 2.3.3 is the latest phone OS.





    OdduWon
    Sep 15, 04:50 PM
    I hope the 2.33GHz processor comes standard in the 17" since it�s the highest-end model...:D
    i thought merom went to 2.66 :confused: or was that conroe?





    EDH667
    Dec 13, 09:39 AM
    That makes sense ... thanks for sharing!

    If Magellan handles bluetooth a bit more logical, and Magellan supports all Apple devices (iPhone & iPod Touch) and Magellan can handle covers/skins ... it's worth the $10 more ... too bad they (or Apples approval process) missed the Xmas rush ... TomTom may see some exchanges in early Jan for Magellan.

    I agree! I'm on my second TomTom car kit and continue to have problems with the Bluetooth speaker phone cutting in and out so you cannot hear the other person's conversation. I raised the issue with TomTom support and their reply was;

    "I have forwarded the information that you provided to our product development team for review. We often use customer feedback as initiative to add or change the features of our products. Thank you for your feedback relating to this issue. We hope to have this issue resolved with a future update to the TomTom application."

    I have a Magellan Premium car kit on order and will take my second TomTom car kit back to Apple for a refund!





    JoshH
    Aug 2, 02:23 PM
    I wouldn't be surprised if all that happens is Leopard previews, Mac Pros and Steve rips his shirt off and crowd surfs.

    No, I think this is the closest so far :)





    wclyffe
    Feb 3, 11:39 AM
    I purchased the TOMTOM app early on and paid $99 for it. One week later, I found it posted in the App Store for $49.99 and today, a couple of weeks after that, the price is $59.99. I have searched the App Store site, iTunes Store AND the Apple site and do not understand how to find a Customer Service Link to ask about a refund for the difference in price. Does anyone know how to reach Customer Service for the APP Store? Thanks in advance...

    Would love to know if you received some sort of a refund from Apple or TomTom....let us know.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar