Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

valentino rossi the doctor

valentino rossi the doctor. Valentino Rossi-The Doctor
  • Valentino Rossi-The Doctor



  • wizard
    Apr 6, 07:46 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Does anyone know if the IGP in these processors is underclocked compared to the variants used in the MacBook Pros?

    That is a very good question!

    It is likely that the GPU might be a bit slower. That simply because the rest of the chip is clocked slower. Frankly the GPU in Sandy Bridge is the only good reason to throw a little hate Intels way. That being said for many users a SB update to the AIRs will be huge and would make the platform viable for a wider range of users.





    valentino rossi the doctor. motogp valentino rossi 46 the
  • motogp valentino rossi 46 the



  • ugp
    Jun 22, 12:23 PM
    I am in Inverness, FL.

    I have 3 stores in my County and only 2 of them received phones. The store I reserved mine at did not get any. But they issued the most PINs.

    Citrus County and North is my District area.

    As I am not an employee there anymore I cannot check stock myself.
    I will see if my buddy can pull a Regional View and Print it out.

    EDIT:
    The Region (Region 2) is getting 139. Every District is getting phones. Lowests being 4 and the highest being 29.

    ALSO Note, This is what Stores are receiving right now. There is no word until tonight if more will be coming in tomorrow. I will keep you all posted.
    The Region consists of all of Florida and Georgia.





    valentino rossi the doctor. Small The Doctor Flag
  • Small The Doctor Flag



  • kirk26
    Apr 6, 02:34 PM
    I'm voting this positive only because this is such a low number and Apple is winning.





    valentino rossi the doctor. Italy#39;s Valentino Rossi won
  • Italy#39;s Valentino Rossi won



  • Popeye206
    Apr 19, 02:06 PM
    lawsuit aside, that's up to the courts, not all the couch lawyers here....

    I was wondering if maybe the sales numbers for the iPad are just iPad 1.0 sales and not including iPad 2?

    I guess we'll know tomorrow.





    valentino rossi the doctor. VALENTINO ROSSI aka THE DOCTOR
  • VALENTINO ROSSI aka THE DOCTOR



  • Squire
    Jul 15, 06:10 AM
    For what it's worth, Alienware's top-of-the-line ALX series desktops (actually, all of their desktops, I believe) have the power supply at the top, too. I know some will scoff but they are lauded for their gaming performance and they brag about their cooling technology.

    -Squire





    valentino rossi the doctor. valentino rossi the doctor
  • valentino rossi the doctor



  • freeny
    Aug 7, 04:25 PM
    I really dont give a cr@p who made what first or who stole this or that. All I care is that it works....





    valentino rossi the doctor. Se trata de Valentino Rossi
  • Se trata de Valentino Rossi



  • Amazing Iceman
    Mar 31, 05:27 PM
    Really? :confused:

    I always perceived it as everyone against Apple. Just read the comments on any tech site anytime Apple launches a new product. "This has fail written all over it".... "only iSheep will buy this crap"...... blah, blah, blah.

    The amount of people who never bought an Apple product, but will still log-on to blast away at anything Apple is really quite amusing. ;)

    Yeah. Some people don't realize that the final words are reflected in the Financial Reports, Quarterly Earnings, etc.

    Regardless of what surveys may reveal, the final word is in the $$$ it keeps generating.

    Being this the case, I want to be a total failure, just like Apple. They are failing so hard, their earnings are out of control... Too much money for them to handle. What a failure! :D





    valentino rossi the doctor. Valentino Rossi pipped Fiat
  • Valentino Rossi pipped Fiat



  • Fabio_gsilva
    Jul 27, 07:55 PM
    http://www.alienware.com/product_detail_Pages/area-51_alx/area-51_overview.aspx?SysCode=PC-AREA51-ALX-R5&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

    Man, alienware is ready to ship new Area 51 ALX PC wuth Core 2 duo Extreme processors. This must be huge!!!

    I'd love to see one in real life...





    valentino rossi the doctor. Valentino quot;The Doctorquot; Rossi
  • Valentino quot;The Doctorquot; Rossi



  • faroZ06
    Apr 27, 08:54 AM
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704123204576283580249161342.html

    Ah, I see. I wasn't checking the WSJ, only Macrumors.





    valentino rossi the doctor. Valentino Rossi - The DOCTOR
  • Valentino Rossi - The DOCTOR



  • yoak
    Apr 6, 08:20 AM
    Delivery on drives is such a nice concept but unfortunately like the quoted poster mentions drives are not ideal archive media... Tapes are still miles better in terms of long term robustness.

    Now if SSD prove to be robust enough to be used in archival processes then i can see a completely tapeless environment taking the stage.

    I agree with both of you that it�s not good enough for archive, but it let us by pass a "generation" or two for delivery. Then we can archive it on tape later.





    valentino rossi the doctor. Pubblicato in Valentino Rossi.
  • Pubblicato in Valentino Rossi.



  • Hellhammer
    Apr 6, 10:20 AM
    ULV CPUs (17W) will go to 11.6". The TDP of 320M is not known but 9400M has TDP of 12W so it is quite safe to assume that the TDP is similar to that. That means current 11.6" MBA has TDP of 22W (includes CPU, GPU, chipset) while SB 11.6" MBA would have a TDP of 21W (17W for the CPU and ~4W for the PCH).

    13" will go with LV CPUs (25W). Again, currently it has 17W for the CPU and 12W for 320M. That's 29W. 25W CPU and ~4W for PCH gives you the same 29W.

    11.6" - Core i5-2537M (option for Core i7-2657M)
    13.3" - Core i7-2629M (option for Core i7-2649M)





    valentino rossi the doctor. Valentino Rossi. DOCTOR
  • Valentino Rossi. DOCTOR



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 1, 04:13 AM
    You can condemn me to Hell if you want to, I'm still gonna bump uglies with my girlfriend.


    On another note, please join us in the 21st century. Why is it so important to you what other people do? Wouldn't it be very crowded in Heaven if everyone did as you said?
    I have no right to condemn anyone to hell.

    If heaven were very crowded, it wouldn't be very heavenly, would it?





    valentino rossi the doctor. valentino rossi the doctor
  • valentino rossi the doctor



  • troop231
    Mar 22, 12:56 PM
    I agree.

    But who in their right minds would want to own something called a Playbook? :o

    Hugh Hefner of course.. :cool:





    valentino rossi the doctor. Valentino Rossi The Doctor
  • Valentino Rossi The Doctor



  • SirHaakon
    Apr 6, 09:44 AM
    Nobody's using Blu-Ray, in my experience.
    You must have pretty limited experience.

    It's the only logistical way to deliver high-bitrate 1080p material to clients.





    valentino rossi the doctor. Valentino Rossi The Doctor
  • Valentino Rossi The Doctor



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 14, 11:06 AM
    Nope, he looked it up on his computer and
    told me preorders start Thursday for Radio Shack.

    However, I would love to be proved wrong on that.





    valentino rossi the doctor. VALENTINO ROSSI THE DOCTOR
  • VALENTINO ROSSI THE DOCTOR



  • princealfie
    Nov 29, 12:30 PM
    ... Is Ford going to start asking for a share of the groceries I haul in the trunk?

    Alas, Ford is nearly bankrupt too.





    valentino rossi the doctor. Lederkombi Valentino Rossi
  • Lederkombi Valentino Rossi



  • z4n3
    Apr 6, 03:36 AM
    I hope that the new FCP will resemble iMovie: No need for rendering and a precision editor! I like the ease of use of iMovie, should be adopted by FCP.

    Hell will freeze over before this will happen! and I for one will go out and buy a copy of AVID the same day! :p





    valentino rossi the doctor. or Valentino #39;The Doctor#39;
  • or Valentino #39;The Doctor#39;



  • jaxstate
    Aug 11, 02:58 PM
    Who wants to go through the trouble of doing a software change to unlock their phone.
    I seem to be missing some information...:confused:

    First, a locked phone is ONLY a problem if you have cdma. If you go GSM the "locking" is software based and can be unlocked. The networks here unlock it for you for a fee. (others do that too but that is another story...)

    Secondly, if the "iPone" is GSM based you an sell the same phone both locked and unlocked. The question whether a phone will be "subsidized" is a deal between Apple and the carrier. Just how much the phone will be is up to the carrier.
    As an example: Here in europe we have vendors that sell cellphones where you can pick which carrier you want and pay different prices for the phone dependent on what carrier and type of contract you pick. However, you can also buy the buy the phone without a contract (unlocked)

    ...so why do we have this discussion whether this or that carrier will carry it?

    If the new "iPhone" is a hit everybody will carry it. Of course, assuming Apple allows it.





    valentino rossi the doctor. valentino rossi the doctor
  • valentino rossi the doctor



  • ictiosapiens
    Jul 15, 06:31 AM
    Man if they put the power supply on the top that would just be insanely stupid. 2 Optical drives is fine by me, although I am good with just one. But the post above about a Blu-Ray drive would make having 2 logical, one is Blue-ray, other is DVD/CD +/- RW.

    -mark

    Why is it stupid to put the psu on the top? as far as I'm aware heat rises(the psu produces quite a bit of heat regardless of processor load, so constant heat), so it would be the sensible thing to have done if they still had heat issues... Only because pcs are like this, it doesn't make it a bad idea...

    edit: sorry, I hadn't reached that last post...





    Bill McEnaney
    Mar 1, 09:25 AM
    Good to hear. Can we now assume you support marriage rights for gay people?
    Lee, you should already know my answer to that question. It's an emphatic "no." Nor do I support the gay rights movement.

    I don't tell others what to do, but that doesn't mean I think it's all right for them do everything they want to do. I'll share my opinions with others if they're willing to hear them. I don't want to control anyone, and I will not be a codependent caregiver. I refuse to protect others from negative consequences when they need to learn from them.

    My parents, especially my Mom, hated to see me do some foolish things when I was a boy. They let me walk the half mile to the steakhouse when they knew that I probably would have been too tired to walk back home. They let me stand outdoors in the winter when I tried to run away from home in the winter. The front porch was too icy for me to stand on, so I couldn't walk down the steps.

    I believe that people with same-sex attractions are endangering themselves at least physically when they have sex with each other. So I'll post a link to some evidence for my opinion (http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html). Notice, the document's author is a medical doctor.





    madmax_2069
    Dec 12, 04:57 PM
    It's not a bad game but it could have been a lot better

    Yeah for the amount of developing time and the money that went into GT5 yes it could have been way better then how it turned out. many things can be fixed with patches, but it should not have needed to on release. i can see a few bugs and such but not like when it first came out.





    epitaphic
    Aug 17, 12:54 PM
    The interesting thing to note from the Anandtech review is that to saturate a 2 core setup, all you need is one program. To saturate a quad, you need to be doing a bit more at the same time. To saturate an octo, you need to be doing a hell of a lot of things at the same time.

    Now I don't know bout you lot, but there's only so much I can do at the same time. Sure it helps to be able to run anything I like and still use FCP with no performance hit. So I think a quad is perfect for that. But when it comes to 8+ cores, your actual workflow won't improve in the slightest unless it doesn't involve you having to do anything (eg run 4 instances of handbrake). I'm sure everyone once in a while has some work that can just be delegated to the CPU and it does its thing, but for the most part, where your attention and brain is needed, an 8 core will sit at least 50% idle.

    Considering Clovertowns will have a slower, twice saturated FSB and lower clock speeds, most people will be better off (financially and productively) with Woodcrests. I'm just hoping that when octos are announced, the quads will drop in price.

    Now if they start to optimise apps to take full advantage of more than 2 cores, that's a whole different ballgame ;)





    TripHop
    Jun 9, 12:38 AM
    This is a huge story. I don't understand why it wasn't posted on page 1 especially since learning of the Radio Shack Trade-In program. I think the Doctor should reconsider not putting this on Page 1. :confused:





    Nuck81
    Dec 9, 10:02 AM
    Anyone else have trouble leveling up your B-Spec driver? Mine really sucks and can't even finish the FF race in whatever car he drives.

    Mine is a level 21.

    It's worth doing as it gives you some amazing cars, like a Pagani Zonda R, and a Toyota 7 race car.

    You have to keep your guy level headed, especially at the beginning. After he levels up a bit, you can generally let him be and he'll pull out the victory...



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar