Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

vanessa hudgens photoshopped

vanessa hudgens photoshopped. vanessa hudgens haircut with
  • vanessa hudgens haircut with



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 05:34 PM
    Time Machine won't mean much when the HD fails. Back that azz up!

    Also a very good point, so I need a bigger main HD for my MacBookPro (the new Seagate 160GB becomes interesting) for Time Machine, but i still need to back the hole thing up to an external HD in case of a HD crash (I had 2 in the last 8 months!). So Tine Machine doesn't make Backups obsolete, I didn't even think of that up to now. Hmmm..





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Miss Hudgens, with
  • Miss Hudgens, with



  • fivepoint
    Apr 28, 07:52 AM
    I lost it a long time ago. Trump is an asshat that should just shut the **** up and go back to diddling eastern european models and building casinos (is that christian right compliant I wonder?).

    The truth is if Barack Obama was instead Piers Morgan or Simon Cowell and a republican candidate, there would have been an uproar if anyone had dared to ask if they were actually Americans by birth. Its racism, period. The right doesn't want a liberool n***** in the white house. That is it in the ****ing list. Anyone saying that's not what this is about is a ****ing liar.

    Most liberals wouldn't know racism if it bit them in the ass. Are conservatives racist against Col. Allen West? Herman Cain? Colin Powell? Condoleza? Cosby? Step out of your little fairytale world and realize that we've have the same issues with a white Barack Obama. If Hillary was in office, she'd be getting raked over the coals just as hard. Similarly, if Allen West was president he'd be getting viciously attacked by the left. It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with policy. It has everything to do with reality. If tomorrow Barack Obama turned into a conservative constitutionalist aiming to reduce government involvement in our lives, reducing taxes, reducing deficits, etc. all these same 'RACISTS' as you so conveniently label them would be singing his praises.

    Then again, its easier for you to just earn some cheap political points by demonizing your opponents... so, carry on.



    Right, you typically dig through government documents looking for goofy layers (or object) and you're just asking questions about this one document which happens to prove that Obama was born in the United States.

    What I find remarkable is you were one of the ones arguing that all Obama has to do is show the long-form document and now that the White House has, you're still arguing about the document. It's a fair question to wonder why there are layers in a document, but you can't honestly say that such a question doesn't lead down a path that would logically come to the conclusion that a document was a forgery.

    It seems like it changes depending on the settings and edition of Creative Suite you have.

    Yeah it does. ;)

    Those hypotheticals make for easy arguments. You do have a bias against Obama and you should just admit it. When a document comes around that runs counter to your worldview make sure you ask the same kinds of questions.

    Your problem, Hulugu, just like other liberals in this forum blinded by their own bias, is that you decided what I was trying to do before I even did it. I clearly stated my point, I clearly stated I was not a birther, I clearly stated that I had advocated the documents release, I clearly stated I hoped it would shut the issue down for several reasons including the fact that it's a political loser for my side of the aisle... and yet what do you and the others do? Claim that I AM a birther, claim that I'm GLAD there was something odd about the document, claim that my attempt to get someone to clear up the confusion and give the 'simple explanation' was actually a veiled attempt to prove Obama was a Kenyan.

    Sad, pathetic, misguided, and further proof that this forum has a distinct in ability to produce meaningful conversation without hate, vitriol, and meaninglessly misguided attacks. Enjoy.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Vanessa Hudgens or VAMPessa
  • Vanessa Hudgens or VAMPessa



  • -SD-
    Aug 4, 03:34 PM
    Sony has revealed the European GT5 Signature and Collector's Editions (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/08/04/gran-turismo-5-%E2%80%93-something-special/).

    The Signature Edition will retail for €179.99 :eek:, and includes:





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. vanessa hudgens cute
  • vanessa hudgens cute



  • grue
    Apr 12, 12:54 AM
    Barely any of these are features you NEED. Yes we all want a faster NLE, but people are talking like FCP doesn't work, and is light years behind. All it needs is an update to 64 bit, new quicktime platform, and some other things which I won't go into.

    Are you saying you would prefer they give it the ability to use more memory before they give it the ability to use more processing cores? Because that's the only thing 64bit is going to give you.

    Yes, it does most of what I "need", but the competition does most of them better. Final Cut used to be cutting edge, now it's slow, inefficient and buggy.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Filed Under: Vanessa Hudgens
  • Filed Under: Vanessa Hudgens



  • NAG
    Apr 27, 08:50 AM
    And here I thought that data wasn't sent to Apple? At least they encrypted it so that you can't tell what actually is sent.

    Edit:

    But really, they are doing the right thing by truncating the size, removing it from files being backuped, and encrypting the file.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the wasn't sent argument was short for wasn't sent to Apple to track you personally. You're always sending out some sort of location data whether it be your IP or the wifi data. This was announced as a feature back when they first showed of location tracking on the iPhone (so you can't say it was secret). I guess the assumption was that people would remember context of what was said before. The context was that we knew about the anonymous wifi data and people were claiming location database on the phone was being used by Apple to track people personally (the 3rd party local access as a reasonable concern although a bit unlikely). I guess we should have been more explicit in and hoped people try to understand context instead of only becoming irrationally angry at the words "location". Oh well.

    Oh, and I like how people are claiming the non-encryption was said by Apple to be a bug and then acting incredulous. Yeah, that tends to happen when you make something up. The only thing that was a bug was the cache not getting culled over time or deleted completely when location services is off. Encryption is a new feature (that arguably should have been there to start) and the file being backed up was probably an oversight. I have no idea how Apple handles their audits but they should probably look into it since they messed up here and only addressed it after we got yet another "-gate" in the media. (Do they even have a fence at this point or is it just a bunch of gates? Maybe they should make a "-gate" for that.) Informing people is, of course, good. However hysterics and hyperbole don't really do a very good job of that.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. doesn#39;t vanessa
  • doesn#39;t vanessa



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 1, 09:44 AM
    Dr Simon Hornblower, the author of several books about ancient Greece and editor of the Oxford Classical Dictionary, a friend of mine, agrees with me that there is no way your teacher could know any such thing, and that homosexuality was not common only among aristocrats. The Greeks, and Romans for that matter, made little distinction between sexes or orifices when it came to getting their rocks off.
    Knowing is one thing. Having strong evidence is something else. Even if Dr. Gould doesn't know that the Ancient Greeks thought sodomy was repugnant, he probably knew a lot about the history of Ancient Greece. To accurately interpret Plato's writings, he needed to know about Ancient Greek Society and Ancient Greek culture.

    By the way, I've read Plato's Early Socratic Dialogues, including the Charmides an the Lysis. In the Charmides, Socrates lusts after Charmides, a young man in his teens or in his 20's, when the philosopher see what's under Charmides's cloak. Socrates then talks about self-control because that's the dialogue's topic.

    When the Lysis begins, a boy of about 13 is stands outside the Lyceum, telling everyone about the boy he's in love with. But the dialogue was about friendship, not about homosexuality.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. VANESSA HUDGENS BIO
  • VANESSA HUDGENS BIO



  • PCClone
    Apr 27, 09:44 AM
    This is a lie



    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad: Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    At least our overlord will now, I hope, stop collecting location data when location services are turned off. It's a disgrace that it took a media storm to shame them into action.

    Maybe your name should be full of sh#%. We know you are a goo fan troll.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. NAKED PICS OF VANESSA HUDGENS
  • NAKED PICS OF VANESSA HUDGENS



  • mattsh
    Sep 19, 06:24 AM
    to be honest - i've been looking at the lenovo offerings and i'm attracted. i have been a diehard apple fan my entire life, but if all it means is i have to use tiger clone (aka vista) but at least have hardware that is current with technology i'll buy.

    so yes, apple has a monopoly, but they can't be to jack ass about it because people will start to go other places no matter how good ilife is.

    there is no excuse that one of the top 5 notebook venders in the united states on intel architecture is behind this much its competitors.

    You know I've been thinking about this. Does Apple really NEED to update now? I mean what's the purpose of the update? Yes there is 64bit, but other then that? Not much. A LITTLE more speed, but OSX already runs pretty fast... faster then Windows would with comparible hardware. OSX already does more then Windows does and does it better. Maybe Apple doesn't NEED To stay up with the latest processor fad because they are already better then the competition.. maybe the competition NEEDS faster hardward because they OS is so bloated it runs slowly unless they have it. Ever think of that? Honestly, I'm 100% happy with my current MB which does not have the new processor in it. I launch most programs in under a second.:D





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. seguido a Vanessa+hudgens+
  • seguido a Vanessa+hudgens+



  • mmmcheese
    Nov 28, 11:41 PM
    Universal has already stated that half of the money will be going to the artists.

    Do you work for Universal, or the RIAA?





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Vanessa Hudgens, Canadian
  • Vanessa Hudgens, Canadian



  • 0815
    Mar 31, 04:16 PM
    Interesting ... I was always told by Android Fans that the system is so "open" and not "fragmented" ... hmmm ... looks like google disagrees and admits it is fragmented and that 'closed' is better :D





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Vanessa Hudgens and LOVES
  • Vanessa Hudgens and LOVES



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 25, 05:00 PM
    It seems like a preponderance of the issues people have are with the notebooks.

    Do you think it could be because Apple has the thinnest laptops on the market which means they sacrifice build quality and heat management?

    When I looked at the innards of an iBook G3 it was basically "a mess" in there...nothing looked modular like you would see inside the new Mac pro.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Whether Vanessa Hudgens have
  • Whether Vanessa Hudgens have



  • Leoff
    Sep 19, 07:28 AM
    Sorry but I've heard this so many times it gets pretty annoying. Dont assume to know what ppl want to use their Macbooks for. I want to use it for music production which can be very intensive on the processor, other people for graphics etc where a few seconds shaved off processing times when added up many times can make quite a difference to productivity.

    Also, when the new chips come out it will instantly knock a chunk off the resell value - yes this is always the way with technology but buying when an update is coming soon seems silly.

    It gets annoying. Why? Because it's true and most people don't want to admit it.

    In a few cases here and there, the extra processor power/speed is going to help. But for a majority of people buying a MacBook, they're not going to be burning home-made DVD's, doing intense Music compositions, or using it for hard-core gaming. They're going to SURF and WRITE.

    As for the "resale" value, again, most people who are buying a used MacBook are NOT going to ask "is it a Merom?" They're going to ask how nice the case is, how much use it's gotten, and how much it is, and that's it.

    Everybody likes to play "ooo, I'm the hard-core computing whiz and I need the BEST out there", but I bet you if you took an honest poll out there of everyone who's answered this thread, you'd find at least 75% these Apple fans have no need for for the extra speed, they just want it because it's "cool" and "fast" and it's the latest thing out there.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. vanessa hudgens
  • vanessa hudgens



  • fivepoint
    Apr 27, 03:25 PM
    I'd be fascinated to know exactly what you did to "discover" those layers, 5P. I have Photoshop and Illustrator too. Guess what? One layer. Nothing selectable. At least one of us is talking complete bollocks.

    Open the file in illustrator, use the white arrow (not black) tool, and the individual layers or objects will be individually selectable. If you look at the word 'none' in the center of the document for example, you'll see that part of the word is darker than the other, one part is on one layer, the other is separate. I just don't understand how this would normally happen on a simple scanned PDF.



    Like I said... Computer / operator fail @ OCR usage.

    :rolleyes:

    EDIT: although I do have to issue another "rollseyes" face at the people who dismiss 5P because "they tried but saw no layers".

    I tried, I discovered layers.

    Fact: There are "layers" if you can even call them that.
    Another Fact: They mean nothing.

    You're probably right... it's probably some type of OCR epic fail.
    Also, it's not a fact. I'm a liar, you're a liar, if you don't think there's only one layer, you're a liar.



    Since the messenger (you) has expressed huge distaste for Obama on almost a daily basis, I'd say my assumptions are fair.

    Yes, I think Obama is a horrible president. That doesn't mean he was born in Kenya. Enough with the overly dramatic defense mechanisms. Just because you love the guy doesn't mean you get to live in a fairlytale world where he has no flaws, or he can't be questioned or criticized in the least. Why not focus on figuring out why the document is weird so we can all move on!?!? Do you just have fun laying down baseless attacks for no reason instead? It's a simple question - aimed at graphic artists who know what they're talking about (not you) - so why even discuss it other than to disrupt this issue, misdirect the conversation, and accuse me lying?



    He didn't discover anything, he just bought in to the reactionary right wing propaganda spreading like wildfire on the internet.

    If I had 'bought into it' I would have been on here saying, "look, look, it's a fake! He's not a citizen! Here's proof!". To the contrary, I said from the very beginning that there was likely a simple explanation and that I wanted to hear such an explanation which I think MattSepta (unlike the rest of you) has begun to offer. Are there any other expert opinions out there on this issue? I had hoped this issue would be laid to rest at this point, I almost think it's going to get worse based on what I'm seeing out there. :(





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. heres vanessa hudgens From
  • heres vanessa hudgens From



  • lorductape
    Nov 28, 06:39 PM
    I suspect the main reason that Microsoft agreed to pay money in the first place is that they needed to get the music labels on board to boost the Zune Music Store, Microsoft was in the weaker position here and I believe the labels exploited that weakness.

    I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that microsoft suggested it in the first place to universal.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Model: Vanessa Hudgens
  • Model: Vanessa Hudgens



  • ppnkg
    Jul 27, 07:07 PM
    With those frequent speed bumps I begin to worry that my G5 imac will not be fast enough to run Leopard...





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Vanessa+hudgens+wallpaper+
  • Vanessa+hudgens+wallpaper+



  • asleep
    Apr 7, 10:55 PM
    Big Brother much?





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Vanessa Hudgens
  • Vanessa Hudgens



  • manu chao
    Apr 27, 08:53 AM
    No it isn't. They say they are not logging your location. This is correct. If it were incorrect, they would be keeping a database of your phone's exact GPS location. Instead, as they state, they are keeping a cache of the cell towers and wifi hotspots in order to aid the A-GPS system. So, no, they are not logging your (and by your, I mean an identifiable log) exact locations and beaming it home to watch you like big brother.

    They are instructing your iPhone to log your approximate location. And I am sure anybody in this thread (ie, those really knowing about the details) knows the difference between 'Apple is logging your location on its servers' and 'Apple is instructing your iPhone to log your location on your iPhone and computer'.





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Vanessa Hudgens
  • Vanessa Hudgens



  • Funkymonk
    Apr 19, 03:03 PM
    Lol if apple was a religion it would have more extremists than Islam, Judaism, and Christianity combined! :eek:





    vanessa hudgens photoshopped. Vanessa Hudgens
  • Vanessa Hudgens



  • onemorething
    Aug 5, 08:50 PM
    I did a little digging and the most amount of time between any given ipod release is 10 months. I did more research and apple has released a new ipod on average every 9-10 months; the last major ipod was released in oct. 2005. I say any given tuesday between now and october or expo paris:rolleyes:





    iJohnHenry
    Apr 27, 06:06 PM
    I have a friend was name that way. Instead of putting JR in he puts II in.

    Not kosher.

    He is still Jr., no matter how much he protests.

    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_name_a_Jr_vs_II_vs_III





    jonharris200
    Aug 7, 03:42 PM
    I can exclusively reveal that the top top secret feature of Leopard will be... inbuilt photocopying! :D





    4God
    Jul 14, 03:56 PM
    This means that the 2.7 GHz G5 of a year ago or more would still be a high for CPU speeds for the PowerMac/MacPro line. We already have dual dual 2.5 GHz G5 a year ago. An increase to 2.66 GHz means that either 2008 or 2009 we will see the promised 3 GHz PowerMac/MacPro.

    Any bets on which year it will be?

    Bill the TaxMan

    I think we'll see more cores per cpu before we see 3GHz. IMHO, 4,8 or more cores at 2.66 is far better than 1 or 2 cores at 3GHz.





    deputy_doofy
    Mar 31, 04:06 PM
    And the Apple haters do yet another 180...

    1. Macs

    1995 to 2007: Don't use a Mac. Noone uses Macs.
    2007 to Present: Don't use a Mac. Everyone uses a Mac.

    2. Apps

    1995 to 2/22/2011: Don't use Apple. There is no software and they can't do anything.
    2/22 to Present: Apps? Who needs Apps as long as you have a robust UI?

    3. Open

    2007 to Today: Apple is a walled garden that only stupid lemmings use.
    Today going forward: Controlling the OS is necessary and good for the consumer.

    Honestly... this just needs repeating to drive the point home. Well said and 100000% accurate.





    Bill McEnaney
    Apr 29, 12:47 PM
    So what? Who said liberals never partake in name calling? You claimed that liberals do more name calling. You want me to go dig out examples of name-calling done by conservative voices such as Limbaugh, Beck, etc.?
    Please do dig them out. It's only fair that you should be free to point out point out evil that some conservatives do publicly. Meanwhile, let's see whether this (http://www.mrc.org/Profiles/odonnell/welcome.asp) link works now.

    RT, did you notice that I said that whomever does it, name-calling is libel or slander?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar