Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

victoria secret coupons

victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret
  • Victoria#39;s Secret



  • superslashers
    Jun 22, 12:03 PM
    What is it with AT&T and dropped calls? They are starting to make people REALLY MAD I think AT&T has to step there game or people are going to go to T-Mobile lol they will just have to unlock there iPhones!





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret Printable
  • Victoria#39;s Secret Printable



  • Edge100
    Apr 15, 11:17 AM
    Dear MacRumors,

    Please don't judge Christians based on this one ignorant post.

    Agreed.

    We should judge Christians on what they profess to believe to be the inspired (or literal) word of god: The Bible.

    Good thing that "one ignorant post" didn't use any passages from The Bib....aww, crap!





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria-Secret-Coupons
  • Victoria-Secret-Coupons



  • MagnusVonMagnum
    May 3, 05:19 PM
    so much for the no malware on macs myth :D
    funny how the apple fanboys are getting all defensive :rolleyes:

    Just look at the monster negative vote rating against anyone who ever criticizes Apple or anything remotely related (i.e. typical fanboy mass attack; they can't let blasphemy just go bye :D ). Frankly, I'm starting to think the lower the number on your post in most threads on such topics, the SMARTER you are. I know I usually give props to all the messages with the lowest scores since they are usually the only ones to tell the truth (kind of like listening to the Tea Party for advice; most are clueless fanatics and not much else).

    I mean just look at the number for your post. You told the 100% gospel truth. There IS malware for the Mac (even if it's not very dangerous) and pointed out the truth that most fanboys on here are getting completely bent out of shape and acting immature with their sarcasm. You were at -20 right before I hit reply in a thread where the average number is +/-2.

    If someone can find me a set of Macintosh 'fanboy free' forums (as in fanboy accounts are deleted once recognized as such, themselves being a form of spam IMO), I'd love to know about it. It'd eliminate 95% of the total worthless fluff. Just think how much extra time one would have to do other things instead of wading through a cesspool of useless junk every day. ;)

    Why do Mac users get less infections? My belief is that the users may be of higher quality, ONLY because of the computers niche-like nature and most Mac users are dedicated, technologically knowledgable.

    You must not get around much. Most Mac users I see everyday are technological neophytes. The Mac is designed to attract non-tech users so this shouldn't be a shock or anything. The difference I see is that most Mac users THINK they know 10-50x more than they actually do. Yes there are some very knowledgeable Mac users out there, but they are not in the majority by a long shot, IMO. The sheer volumes of drone-like fanboys on these forums ought to give you a clue just how bad it really is.





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret Coupons
  • Victoria#39;s Secret Coupons



  • ~Shard~
    Oct 26, 09:25 AM
    Great news! Let's hope it's true, as it would be nice to see Apple forge forward with frequent updates in this manner as they have already done to an extent. The days of waiting months for a 100 MHz PPC speed bump are long gone! :D





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret Coupons
  • Victoria#39;s Secret Coupons



  • gwangung
    Apr 15, 09:41 AM
    yeah that is kind of been my issue with this at well. They focus on the LGBT community but complete side track what I am willing to be is a larger group of striaght kids who get bullied and have long term emotional problems from bullies. That be the fact kids, kids with random disability or just easy targets for one reason or another but they are straight so they do not get focuses on by the media..


    Can not always do that. Also I was bullied to the point of near sucided when I was younger. I have always been skinny kid. I was not so much bullied because of weight or being skinny. I was a tall bean pole and hell even as an adult I am pretty much a bean poll. Currently I am 6'4" 175lb with out an ounce of fat on. 6 months ago I was 155 same weight I have been for nearly 10 years.

    Fat kids was used as an example. But there are many others who are not fat and not looks and nothing can be done about it.

    Then widen the focus on your own.

    You're not powerless on this, you know.





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret : Extra 25%
  • Victoria#39;s Secret : Extra 25%



  • I'mAMac
    Aug 29, 04:22 PM
    Hmmm... I don't want to be rude but you really should have some basic knowledge in physics before you make statements like that.
    bad example. ok so you think that o-zone deterioration has NO effect on global warming? come on. if no direct effects then there are indirect effects.





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret Coupon
  • Victoria#39;s Secret Coupon



  • samcraig
    Mar 18, 10:53 AM
    They really aren't that put together on this, as anyone who has spoken to "customer service" can attest.

    You realize there's a difference between those that "man" the CSR phones and the people responsible for the IT infrastructure, billing, etc, right?

    Just because the person that answers your call doesn't know what is going on behind the scenes doesn't mean ATT isn't FULLY aware of who is and who is not tethering or what websites you are viewing, etc.





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria Secret Coupons
  • Victoria Secret Coupons



  • SimD
    Apr 12, 10:21 PM
    So this is basically a jazzed up Final Cut Express and the pros have been shown the door. Why am I not shocked about this. :mad:

    Ugh... you guys speak as if you are all full-time film editors...

    The new features are amazing! The hall that they presented at, well they were pretty much all "pros" in the industry. They were all pretty much PSYCHED about these features..

    For what it's worth, I'm a film production major...





    victoria secret coupons. The Victoria#39;s secret angel
  • The Victoria#39;s secret angel



  • madoka
    Mar 18, 06:07 PM
    Obviously, Apple will freak (what else is new...), but all this does is provide a shortcut around the burn-to-CD-and-rerip shortcut that's built into iTunes.

    Wouldn't this shortcut result in a loss in sound quality?





    victoria secret coupons. Shop Victoria#39;s Secret
  • Shop Victoria#39;s Secret



  • LethalWolfe
    Apr 13, 12:59 AM
    The people complaining about Color going away are going to be happy with the integrated color correction and color grading, especially if it's on the level of Aperture.
    From what I've read tonight was just for FCP X and info on the other apps will be released down the road. Isn't it a bit presumptuous to say that people who use Color on a daily basis won't miss it when no one has actually used FCP X yet? Maybe it will, maybe it won't be can we at least let the app get out the door before we put a crown on it's head?


    I really see the new update as a perfect complement to dSLR-based video workflows. A dSLR with FCP X and its built-in color grading and correction basically means the end of all other production workflows.
    Are you really suggesting that a dSLR and a product that we've only seen a brief preview of can replace everything else out there?


    Lethal





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret: FREE Ruched
  • Victoria#39;s Secret: FREE Ruched



  • Gaelic1
    Nov 1, 12:21 PM
    If it's a simple swap of processors, then I would believe the rumors. :) 8-cores, wow! Much much faster than anyone anticipated.
    Just who will write the programs for all this parallel processing? It's not simple and full of crashes as one core competes with memory etc. I believe it will be a long time before programming will catch up to these processors. That doesn't make them worth the money just yet.;)





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret Contact
  • Victoria#39;s Secret Contact



  • bommai
    Sep 20, 10:58 AM
    But EyeHome, Neuston MC500 and lots of others already do this. My EyeHome happily squirts anything on my Macs on to my TV or Hifi and lets me browse the web too.

    Why is iTV special?


    eyeHome does not support HD and it never will. I got this in an email directly from Elgato. That is the biggest difference. Also, the general consensus is that eyeHome is not in the same league of robustness/intuitiveness as other elgato products or Apple products. eyeHome cannot even play back eyeTV 500 , eyeTV Hybrid recordings.





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria Secret Coupons with
  • Victoria Secret Coupons with



  • NT1440
    Mar 16, 01:39 PM
    I'm glad you understand the nuclear is a good solution. You're a bit off base regarding drilling though...

    First, the 10+ years argument is pointless. Think about it. If after 9/11 we would have started drilling, started seeking out more domestic energy, we'd be producing a ton more of it today (10 years later) and our prices would be less affected by unrest in the middle east today. We'd be more secure today. We'd have a less hawkish view of war in the midwest today. Something good taking a few years to develop is not a reason to not do it.

    Second, the U.S. has HUGE untapped deposits of oil, coal, and especially natural gas. And as the facts prove, it's a VERY viable fuel source.

    Third, we do in fact have the resources to provide for our own society. Expand nuclear, expand oil, expand coal, expand natural gas, expand biofuels, keep investing in promising new alternatives (private investment, not government) and we could get to energy independence in probably 10 years or less. The only reason we're not doing it is because of burdensome government regulations and the fact that other countries can produce it cheaply. As prices rise, one of those issues becomes moot... Also, for the record, just because we could do it, doesn't necessarily mean we should. The free market should determine this. IF we're willing to pay more for American fuel, then so be it. If not, we'll continue buying from others... but don't let the government manipulate the markets and destroy common sense capitalism.

    First off, the past is the past on this topic. Drilling ten years ago may mean some slight impact on oil prices domestically now, but again, the infrastructure would just be finally settling into place. It's neither here nor there.

    Yes this country does have massive amounts of resources...but that doesn't mean they make sense both environmentally and economically (not to mention that we simply could not meet domestic demand with what we have). Much of the natural gas is tough to get to, and we've seen the major issues techniques such as "fracking" lead to.

    Our biggest untapped oil is what is called shale oil, and it is extremely energy intensive to make it even remotely usable, so thats a lost cause to begin with.

    Also, I find it odd that you'd argue for more oil production here as a means to drive the price down. Oil is sold on the international market, which is what sets the cost for it. Unless you want to artificially exclude it from that market and keep and use it exclusively in the USA our oil production wouldn't effect the international prices as we have far less of it. If you are in favor of keeping and using it exclusively here on the other hand, well thats not much of a free market approach now is it.

    Simply put, just because we have something on paper, doesn't mean that it is an economically, environmentally, or logistically viable.





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret Coupons
  • Victoria#39;s Secret Coupons



  • 63dot
    Apr 23, 04:03 PM
    I believe in God or a higher power as some would call it.

    However, I do understand atheists and people who ask, "Is there a God if this or that terrible event happens?" (war, gang violence, greedy corporations, etc.)

    People know where I stand when I quote them John 3:16 from the Bible and once anybody reads the Bible in its context in the New Testament, they will realize that God is not a referee and we have our free will. Part of free will is having the human race run things and so far, things have been pretty bad.

    The hope is, some say (including me), is that the human race may come to the conclusion that man is the most evil species (and destructive species) ever to live on this planet. We as a species don't deserve to be on top of the food chain.

    Let's just say for a second there is no God. Then what a sad planet we live on if the future is up to us humans. my two cents

    That being said, there is a lot of good people on earth, perhaps a majority of people. But the evil people, especially the ones with power/money/weapons, are more than enough to destroy this planet and frankly, I am surprised we are still here. I could say it's because God intervened but since the departure of Christ, and before the second coming, the human race is all alone on this planet and in the way of any maladies we create for ourselves. Who knows if God is letting us alone to learn a lesson, or learn to treat each other better, but the process has been painful of man trying to govern themselves and simply get along with each other and the environment they live in.





    victoria secret coupons. Free Panty With Pink Purchase
  • Free Panty With Pink Purchase



  • supremedesigner
    May 2, 09:18 AM
    <snip>

    Who's the brainiac who made zip files "safe" ?

    </snip>

    Had to assumed that Intego is the one that created it... think about it: All virus writers works for anti-viruses companies :)





    victoria secret coupons. Victorias Secret Coupon
  • Victorias Secret Coupon



  • Multimedia
    Oct 20, 12:59 PM
    Now to pre-arrange for the 8-core Mac Pro's arrival next month. :)

    I'm now working with

    Two 20" - 1600 x 1200 Dells
    One 24" - 1920 x 1200 Dell
    One 30" - 2560 x 1600 Dell
    Two 15" - 1024 x 768 Original 15" Analog Bondai Blue Apple Studio Displays

    2 PowerMac G5's Quad, 2GHz Dual Core + 1 Old 1.25GHz PowerBook G4
    2 G4 Cubes

    for a total of 9 cores totaling 16.2GHz. :p

    Original retail cost of all of the above about $13,000

    New 8-Core Mac Pro @ 2.66GHz each totaling 21.28GHz for about $4,000





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria#39;s Secret has a new
  • Victoria#39;s Secret has a new



  • Bakey
    Jul 12, 01:47 AM
    I guess time will tell, but Apple needs to get something kickass out the door around WWDC. I think we have all been waiting for hte final piece in the puzzle: pro laptops - covered, consumer laptops - covered, consumer desktop - covered, pro desktops - waiting...

    Pro desktops are not quite the last piece of the puzzle! PowerMac replacements and xServes are all that are needed to make "the circle complete".

    The iBook, PowerBook, iMac, eMac and Mac mini have all had/have their Intel equivalents as we all know... here's to waiting! And like so many on these forums my CC is clear and ready to melt... ;)

    I wonder I they put a Xeon in a Mac will it come with Intergrated graphics :confused: ;)

    I sure hope Apple don't put intergrated graphics in the Mac Pros as ANY sort of an option......

    I guess they may install integrated graphic chipsets as an option for the 'new' range of xServes [although I'm guessing IG won't be an option - rather they're already there with option of over-riding them via a dedicated graphics card]; I'm obviously speculating and thinking along the lines that the majority of xServe installs are simply that 'installs' and not graphic workhorses, etc.

    Either way, the countdown to WWDC has begun...!! :D





    victoria secret coupons. Victorias Secret Coupon!
  • Victorias Secret Coupon!



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 22, 11:09 PM
    I would think most atheists don't give it much thought, like I don't spend a whole lot of time thinking about unicorns or orbiting teapots. I doubt anyone could come up with proof of non-existence that was convincing.

    Agnostics may be giving it more thought or perhaps spending more time thinking about these things.

    Yep. Now I can't get the idea of orbiting teapots out of my mind.





    victoria secret coupons. Victoria Secret Coupon:
  • Victoria Secret Coupon:



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 29, 03:37 PM
    We're both in agreement here....I wasn't implying that we send of bags of GM rice to Africa without making sure it was safe, I was only saying that it's wrong not to research an idea that could (in theory) save so many lives.

    For the record, I'm also not a fan of stem cell research if it kills the fetus, but I think it's maddening that GW won't fund research into harvesting stem cells WITHOUT killing the fetus....mind-blowing.
    Ok, it looks like we agree. My point was just we should be careful so we don't kill off the planet while trying to save it.
    Back to the topic; I think Greenpeace's statement is counterproductive. We have huge problems here on this planet and we just dont have the time to "polish the brass". I am afraid that people think that as long as they do something for the enviroment they are home free. That is just not true.
    We dont save the planet by buying "greener" computers. True, it helps. But things are so f***d up right now, that we need to concentrate on the big issues, e.g. rainforest being chopped down, extinction of species, and most of all our consumption of fossile fuel.
    Diverting the focus away from these issues, is almost as bad as ********** up the earth in the first place. Greenpeace has developed to something quite different than it started out as.





    Taz Mangus
    Apr 20, 08:00 PM
    I live in a country of excess. Excuse me if I don't weep at night because Kanye West or Lil Wayne are missing out on my $1+ for their songs.

    If an artist isn't mainstream, I'll gladly pay for their music to support it. But since my musical tastes tend to gravitate towards major artists, I don't think twice when I torrent their albums.




    Cameront9
    Apr 9, 10:07 PM
    Nintendo will go out of business before they sell themselves to ANYONE. They're a proud Japanese company that's been around since 1889. They aren't going anywhere.





    jlasoon
    Apr 9, 10:37 AM
    Your overall point being because Apple poses and threat to Nintendo, which Nintendo recognises, Nintendo are doomed to go out of business?

    That's not what he's saying. The premise being presented is adapt/evolve or face the consequences of a rapid moving technological world. Doesn't mean the company goes out of business.





    MacinDoc
    Oct 26, 12:22 AM
    Well, it would be easy enough for Apple to replace the dual 2.66 GHz Woodcrest option with a single Clovertown at the same clock speed, while also boosting speed a bit (like when it moved from dual processor G5s to dual core G5s) and reducing power consumption, heat production and fan noise a bit, and dropping the price at the same time. There's no direct equivalent of the 2.0 and 3.0 GHz dual Woodcrests, however, so replacing them could be a bit more complicated.





    edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 07:58 PM
    This makeup of this forum's members intrigues mean slightly. Why are most of the posters here Atheists? Is it part of the Mac using demographic, the Internet in general's demographic, or are Atheists just the most interested in Politics, Religon, and Social Issues?

    Didn't you know? Aside from owning Apple products it's also quite trendy being an atheist. They think they don't need to back up their points with Reason or facts so it's a kind of intellectual laziness which compels most people.

    I'm not saying that I'm a devout Christian or anything of the sort, I'm agnostic, but it's based on Reason.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar