Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

whitney port skinny

whitney port skinny. Whitney Port in Charley 5.0
  • Whitney Port in Charley 5.0



  • Great Dave
    Apr 5, 11:04 PM
    Nobody's using Blu-Ray...

    Seriously?!?! Have you been Zombitizied by Steve?

    I have been highly critical of Apple of late - their "Pro?" stuff - harware and software - gets further and further behind the competition all the time.

    And I always wait for them, because of these stupid rumors. Will this one finally be accurate?





    whitney port skinny. Since Whitney Port moved back
  • Since Whitney Port moved back



  • CaoCao
    Mar 4, 01:46 PM
    This is true because you say it's true?

    Nope, you just want to make sure that we can't have access to the same protections for our families that you do. How silly of me to want that.




    Not at all. Gay people raise kids just as well as straight people- that's been proven. And we do have families. There is no risk of destroying society. The question is valid. Answer it.

    A bit of delay in my response because I had to look it up, but thanks for letting us have this right for 7 years now..
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/Map_of_US_sodomy_laws.svg/400px-Map_of_US_sodomy_laws.svg.png
    Red = Sodomy Laws struck down by the US Supreme Court in 2003

    And yet I doubt Macaroony sees opposite-sex attractions as immoral or placing oneself in grave danger. I know what your religious beliefs tell you, and it is your right to follow those as explicitly as you are legally able. But why does that have to impact the rest of the world when you know many of them share different beliefs and have different experiences?

    Personally, I think people who believe in gods are weak-minded fools. But I would never support a law that mandated atheism or banned religious gatherings. Because these religious things, while they are not in line with my worldview, do not impact my way of life directly, and allow people to live how they think they need to, not how I think they need to.



    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and venture a guess that you don't have a non-biased fact source for a retarded statement like that. :rolleyes:

    CaoCao, could you please elaborate as to how gays could cause the collapse of society? I keep hearing that but I don't understand the sentiment behind it. And please, do not skirt around the answer, I always try to be as clear as day with mine.

    The only explanation I can come up with as to why you would see being gay and giving gays the same civil rights as the collapse of society is that it differs so much from your worldview, it causes your world to collapse to the point where you feel nothing but uncomfortable to live in such a society. In other words; if gays are treated equal under every law under the sun, your society would collapse.

    I often hear that same-sex marriage devalues marriage and threatens those that are already married. I wonder why and how. I doubt that your straight neighbor's happy marriage affects you at all unless you're so jealous, you want their marriage to be annulled - a happy same-sex couple must be killing you inside. I have said it here and in another thread before, marriage is nothing but a contract between two members of two families and the state to secure their fortune and legacy. Every attorney will tell you the same.

    I have to say, it's very exhausting coming up with a defense convincing enough for those that don't seem to follow the world by logic. I'm glad I'm not a lawyer because if law is like that all the time, I'd rather give up on it and live in exile.
    Logic is my source. Society needs people, no people means no society. If there were no more babies society would eventually collapse.
    Source?


    :rolleyes:





    whitney port skinny. Whitney Port#39;s Skinny Legs
  • Whitney Port#39;s Skinny Legs



  • unlinked
    Apr 6, 02:28 PM
    I guess it wouldn't hurt their future sales to announce international release dates. Several people I know have ordered or bought an iPad 2 simply because it is available (even with order backlogs) compared to Honeycomb tablets.
    Here in continental Europe, all I saw so far was an announcement for the second quarter, which can slip to whenever...
    Those of you who already got it - is it worth the wait?

    I'm thinking of passing on the Xoom at this stage and picking up one of the many other honeycomb tablets instead. Apparently the EEE pad transformer will be launched in Europe in a few days. I saw some reports the Xoom was launched in Canada today with only a few hundred units available. Bit of a joke really.





    whitney port skinny. Hills player Whitney Port
  • Hills player Whitney Port



  • BaldiMac
    Mar 22, 02:52 PM
    I wasn't thinking straight, big deal.

    And Thankfully I'm more successful in life than you'll ever be. Thanks.

    I guess that's as close to an apology as one can expect on this forum.





    whitney port skinny. Filed under: Whitney Port
  • Filed under: Whitney Port



  • jeanlain
    Apr 5, 05:14 PM
    Strange, I thought that Apple had decided to ignore such meetings, and that they would showcase new products only during their own events.





    whitney port skinny. Whitney Port#39;s Super Skinny
  • Whitney Port#39;s Super Skinny



  • reden
    Apr 6, 03:14 PM
    You list ONE issue with the iPad, that it looks too much like the iPhone, and then go on to a laundry list of issues on the Xoom that culminates in a tech support call and THAT is your preferred device?

    Rock on winner. I have a bridge I want to sell you.

    This guy, lol. I removed my comment because I'd waste my time with you. :):):)





    whitney port skinny. Is This How Whitney Port Stays
  • Is This How Whitney Port Stays



  • Evangelion
    Aug 18, 04:44 AM
    I have to say, I actually expected the woodcrest results to be better. It really shows that the G5 was years ahead of the competition. :cool:

    On some tasks, it was. Overall, it was merely competetive with what was available on the x86-world at the time (Opteron etc.). The difference was that G4 was getting massacred by x86, G5 restored parity.

    Yes, G5 whooped ass on some benchmarks. And lost in some other benchmarks. But at least it wasn't getting it's ass whooped all the time and everywhere ;)





    whitney port skinny. isnt Whitney+port+red
  • isnt Whitney+port+red



  • gnasher729
    Aug 17, 12:59 PM
    The interesting thing to note from the Anandtech review is that to saturate a 2 core setup, all you need is one program. To saturate a quad, you need to be doing a bit more at the same time. To saturate an octo, you need to be doing a hell of a lot of things at the same time.

    No, you only need software that doesn't think multiple processors = two processors. Early versions of Handbrake used only two processors, new version uses four. Photoshop will use as many processors as there are. Other applications will follow.





    whitney port skinny. Whitney Port in O.T.R. Skinny
  • Whitney Port in O.T.R. Skinny



  • Zadillo
    Aug 7, 09:34 PM
    Safari appears to be brushed metal. Go here (http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/dashboard.html) and go to about 1/6 of the way through.

    Perhaps sometime between now and Spring 2007 they might find the time to change that.





    whitney port skinny. See 2 more! Whitney
  • See 2 more! Whitney



  • gnasher729
    Jul 20, 01:21 PM
    Is having more cores more energy efficient than having one big fat ass 24Ghz processor? Maybe thats a factor in the increasing core count.

    Absolutely.

    The power consumption of a chip is proportional to the clock speed, multiplied by the voltage squared. So at the same voltage, a hypothetical 24 GHz chip would use eight times as much power as a single 3 GHz chip, and the same as eight 3 GHz chips.

    However, with any given technology, you need higher voltage to achieve the higher clock speed. So with the same technology, that 24 GHz chip would need much much higher voltage than the 3 GHz chips and accordingly it would take much more energy than eight 3 GHz chips.

    As an example, some iPods have two ARM chips running at half the clock speed and lower power instead of a single ARM chip running at higher speed, in order to safe power.





    whitney port skinny. Whitney Port in Moto Zip
  • Whitney Port in Moto Zip



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 23, 01:59 PM
    Yes I am aware of our Pakistani situation. Do I support it? No. I have the exact same view that Joe Biden supposedly "had". We have no business being near other countries in a military manner unless they are a direct threat to us. "Unless we are attacked or unless there is proof we are about to be attacked"

    If you are supporting non-intervention, than I disagree. I support the notion that the UN (using member-nations' pooled military or civilian assets) should be able to intervene in a nation's affairs if it is thought necessary to either 1) protect other nations from harm or 2) protect a nation's own people from its government, or in the case of a civil war, one or more factions.

    With that being said, the UN has many flaws and I am not satisfied with the way things are done. But I do feel that intervention is sometimes necessary, if imperfect.





    whitney port skinny. Whitney Port Eats Candy in NYC
  • Whitney Port Eats Candy in NYC



  • jessica.
    Jun 8, 07:13 PM
    That's me!
    Nearest Apple Store is 90 minutes away. Nearest Authorized AT&T store that would carry the iPhone is like 60. Radio shack is just 10 minutes.

    I'm wondering though, what would be the advantages/disadvantages to buying it at Radio Shack vs AT&T vs The Apple Store? Once I have the item purchased, will I notice any sort of difference what-so-ever?

    Cheers.

    No advantages. I mean what does it matter? If it's the white Apple bag you want I can send you one. Eventually they become useless.





    whitney port skinny. Filed under: Whitney Port
  • Filed under: Whitney Port



  • DeathChill
    Apr 7, 10:29 PM
    me too! I wanna learn!

    How does withholding stock from the public aid a company? I can imagine holding them till everything is registered in their system and accounted for. But turning people away when they actually do have stock doesn't sound like a good business practice to me
    I read over at TechCrunch that it was to meet daily sales quotas, which is to benefit the store manager, mostly. They look better for hitting/beating their quota everyday, regardless of whether or not it is actually at all helpful to Best Buy.





    whitney port skinny. a skinny Whitney Port
  • a skinny Whitney Port



  • starnox
    Aug 5, 04:51 PM
    Can someone confirm my calculations?

    The keynote will start 8PM UK time?





    whitney port skinny. whitney port tall
  • whitney port tall



  • Tacitus
    Apr 10, 05:23 AM
    Although the presentation is going to be about FCP, I wonder if Apple will announce any upgrades to the Mac Pro? An updated MP with Thunderbolt would surely be of interest to those in pro video.





    whitney port skinny. the city whitney port
  • the city whitney port



  • gnasher729
    Aug 17, 12:59 PM
    The interesting thing to note from the Anandtech review is that to saturate a 2 core setup, all you need is one program. To saturate a quad, you need to be doing a bit more at the same time. To saturate an octo, you need to be doing a hell of a lot of things at the same time.

    No, you only need software that doesn't think multiple processors = two processors. Early versions of Handbrake used only two processors, new version uses four. Photoshop will use as many processors as there are. Other applications will follow.





    whitney port skinny. Cupcake cravings: Whitney is
  • Cupcake cravings: Whitney is



  • bobbleheadbob
    Apr 10, 11:06 AM
    I hope the new version comes in a box with a free t-shirt.





    whitney port skinny. Here you have some skinny legs
  • Here you have some skinny legs



  • Benjamins
    Mar 31, 02:43 PM
    You could say the same thing about Apple though. The Apple fad will go away and the extremely closed ecosystem which seems to not be really developing much in terms of UI or having an actual roadmap could end iOS.

    I don't understand why people can't just see the pros and cons of both and accept both are great platforms. Its always a WAR with Apple fans. Apple against EVERYONE!

    If Apple FAD goes away, where will Google copy from next?

    You are delusional if you think Google is not building upon the Apple FAD.





    whitney port skinny. Whitney Port Is Back in a
  • Whitney Port Is Back in a



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Aug 14, 11:35 PM
    I have enough skill to win the faster races, i just have more fun with a "real" car instead of something with neck-snapping acceleration and tires that stick to the road if you take a hair-pin at 200mph.

    I have a lot more fun driving cars that anyone can afford.





    Gamoe
    Mar 31, 06:43 PM
    Open doesn't necessarily mean "supported". All it means is that the source code is available and you can do whatever you want with it (as long as you keep that same source open as well). If some other group or company wants to take on and support an Android variant, they can do so and support it with updates. As far as I understand open source licences, Google can't prevent this.

    On the other hand, Google has no obligation to support every single variant out there, or put the Google stamp on something they don't approve because of quality, compatibility, consistency or any number of other concerns. That said, withholding the Honeycomb source may be stretching it.

    If you're going to licence your project as open source, then you do actually have to release the source. I know there's often a delay with commercial products. I suppose the tolerance of the open source community depends on the reason and the amount of time the code is held back.





    shk718
    Apr 27, 08:52 AM
    Your type of apathy in the long term will do more harm than good.

    There is a big difference between voluntarily and involuntarily giving out personal information and that's what was at stake here.

    Apple admitted error - it's ok - you can admit it might not have been in the best interest of consumers too. Apple won't come and take your iPhone away.


    every time you turn on your cell phone you are "involuntarily" giving out information. My comment has noting to do with being indifferent - but rather - about being practical. we live in an age of hard drives and memory chips - any device with these things in it logs what has been done with it. We leave bread crumbs everywhere - it could be a photo taken on a traffic cam or a hair follicle left in a hotel room. We do not live in an age of privacy. we are extremely public and it will get even worse as time goes by. Being upset about a file with data listing cell towers and wifi routers on a cell phone is unrealistic. just my humble opinion.





    BRLawyer
    Aug 20, 02:02 PM
    Freescale? Where does Freescale have a 64 -bit spot on their road map? (I want to know) Could this be.. really? Freescale? Now there's a twist I for one, did not see

    Are they still around? I thought their business was all about embedded procs for cars and radios... :rolleyes:





    magbarn
    Apr 10, 03:23 AM
    The backlit keyboard thing kinda makes me laugh. Every macbook Ive ever owned has not had the backlit keyboard. I even bought a aluminum unibody and still got screwed out of a backlit keyboard. Finally I got a 2010 mac pro and got the backlit keyboard. what did i do? enjoy it for 2 days then turn it off to save battery life. the keyboard light is always off now and the brightness is set to minimum. so much for that.

    Sorry not all of us are blessed with 'night vision' I dunno about your advanced genetics, but using my MBA on minimum setting will give me a headache in about 3 minutes.





    PCClone
    Apr 27, 09:44 AM
    This is a lie



    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad: Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    At least our overlord will now, I hope, stop collecting location data when location services are turned off. It's a disgrace that it took a media storm to shame them into action.

    Maybe your name should be full of sh#%. We know you are a goo fan troll.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar