Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

chris hemsworth george kirk star trek

chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Star Trek: The Original Series: Crucible: Kirk: The Star to Every Wandering. Author: David R. George III Publisher: Pocket Books
  • Star Trek: The Original Series: Crucible: Kirk: The Star to Every Wandering. Author: David R. George III Publisher: Pocket Books



  • auero
    Mar 18, 07:59 AM
    I don't understand the ranting of why AT&T charges more to tether. Sprint and Verizon do it too? Just because your jailbreak method doesn't work anymore shouldn't make you mad. The system caught up to you. Yes it's stupid to pay for extra data but that's just how it is and people are still going to pay for it so complaining won't do anything.

    I'm glad those people who are abusing the service and using 6+ gb of data so they can tether are finally getting the boot. It bogs down the network. Unlimited doesn't mean unlimited in the fine print either. It's the same on every network so don't blame AT&T.





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. (George Kirk in Star Trek)
  • (George Kirk in Star Trek)



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 09:44 PM
    Proof sufficient for their own self, or for those they can convince of it.

    Insufficient for those who require some form of evidence.

    This same argument has been going on for thousands of years. No one has been able to provide tangible, testable proof that God exists.

    No one.

    It's believed that the Higgs Boson exists but as yet there is no proof of its existence. Despite this respected physicists continue to try and prove its existence.

    There are many things we believe in the existence of despite lack of tangible proof.





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Chris Hemsworth ?
  • Chris Hemsworth ?



  • Moyank24
    Mar 27, 07:27 PM
    What does "anti-gay" mean? Is it a vague synonym for "homophobic?"


    I agree: There's a place for that kind of therapy. I even know people who felt conflicted about their sexual orientation. Unfortunately, the conflict caused them some of the severest emotional pain I could imagine.

    Of course it did. I think at one point or another all of us experienced some type of emotional pain where our sexuality is concerned. Who wants to be different? Or preached to? Or told by people like you that we may have some type of mental health issue? Or be discriminated against? It's scary and painful.

    I can only imagine what the people you know felt conflicted about. I hope that they can find themselves in a place where they will be accepted for what they are, and not what those around them think they should be. Am I wrong to think that if you know these people, their homosexuality wasn't readily accepted by those around them? Of course they would be conflicted. Nobody wants to be hated.


    As I said, Dr. Spitzer disagrees. Please watch his video, CalBoy. I've already posted a link to it in the post where I mentioned Focus on the Family.

    I wouldn't waste my time giving that quack one more hit on his You Tube video.

    I guess with enough "therapy" we would be able to persuade you to become a homosexual?





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Star Trek - Chris
  • Star Trek - Chris



  • Digitalclips
    May 2, 02:28 PM
    About as huge as most windows ones!

    Difference being Windows users don't have to accept an invitation then enter an admin user name and password for most stuff they get zonked with.

    BTW, Just curious, did the Scottish folks that founded your town not know how to spell or is it a typo in your town name?





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Star Trek - Chris
  • Star Trek - Chris



  • javajedi
    Oct 9, 09:34 PM
    Alex, thank you for setting the record straight. I am so sick and tired of hearing the over and over highly fallacious arguments. In many ways these ppl are worse than Windows bigots. They *think* they are educated but aren't; at least Windows bigots don't pretend.

    I can personally vouch for the miserable performance on double-precision floating point: The Java test I made is a simple timing comparison of a double-loop of 200,000,000 type double fp ops (multiply,square root, and addition).

    Lower scores are better:

    G4 800: 104251
    P4 2.6: 5890

    *VIA C3 Ezra: 103043


    Incidentally I ran the test on my linux "cube" box. Actually more of a rectangle- but hey? :) Looks like this http://www.tech-report.com/reviews/2001q4/shuttle-sv24/index.x?pg=1

    Anyways, I put in a VIA C3 processor. 800 mhz, runs very cool, no fan required. The chip is extremely reasonable.. I paid $29 for it 3 months ago. In my benchmark this low end, elcheapo $29 chip outperformed/equaled my $3500 PowerBook.

    Jesus Jumping Christ ppl.. wake up and listen to what alex is saying; he is *NOT* arbitrarily pulling this out of his ass.

    You may hear a bunch of flames from others, but not me. I for one (and many others on this board) thank you for taking the time. Regardless though, no matter what, there will always be those individuals that will not listen to logic and reason. Instead they will dismiss the truth along with anyone and everything as being �PC biased�. People need to stop treating this like religion and start being real.





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Chris Hemsworth, the guy who
  • Chris Hemsworth, the guy who



  • dragonsbane
    Mar 21, 08:06 AM
    My world holds together quite well when people disagree, actually. Better than yours must, especially since history has proven my argument and disproven your morally relativistic approach. That society exists is a testament to you being wrong.
    Ho ho, the fact that this program and discussion exist proves the fallacy of your argument. People will always T-H-I-N-K for themselves and make their own minds up about what is moral. That is all I ever said. That is all we are doing here - thinking. You are putting forward the argument that BECAUSE there is a law being broken it is wrong to break it. While I may agree with you on this particular case (I don't), my argument is simply that laws being broken do not define morality. If you would stop winding yourself up I do not think you would disagree with this.

    Furthermore, if you lose the argument that breaking a law does not make you, by definition, immoral, then it follows quite easily that folks who want to use this app should and those that don't, should not - on moral grounds alone.

    Everyone (except the rich and powerful) is bound by the same laws - there is no disputing that. So if you, or anyone else wants to kill me or break a copyright, you are subject to the laws of the land. I will always support your desire to reason what you will do out for yourself. Follow the laws if you WANT to. But do not follow them just because they are the law.

    Can you really disagree with my desire to live my life that way? You yourself said that you speed. How is using this app any different from you deciding to speed or not. Are you going to teach your child that speeding is immoral?





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Chris Hemsworth did a
  • Chris Hemsworth did a



  • Don't panic
    Mar 14, 05:10 PM
    I believe that massive solar energy farms in the Sahara and other deserts, servicing whole landmasses, like the EU proposal, is the way to go. If the price goes up to pay for the infrastructure, the rationing effect can only be a good thing. Safety, certainly, is hardly an issue.

    that could be one way to go, another would be having sun/wind farms in the middle of the ocean, to be moved out of the way when weather comes along.

    one problem with this off-site approaches is that you still have to transfer the energy long distance





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. George Kirk in Star Trek,
  • George Kirk in Star Trek,



  • Intuit
    Apr 21, 06:09 AM
    I got to back chrono up I know tons of ways viruses can hide in windows. Here's a few.

    Setting visibility to hidden.
    Using file names that look like legitimate software.
    editing the registry to disable 'show hidden folders'.
    Registering the virus as a service.
    Software level root kit using api hooks to modify the result of system calls.
    Hardware level root kit changing the system itself.
    .dll injection to force another process to run your code.

    The entire window messaging system is insecure you can delete everything displayed in the process list of Task manager for example.

    some of these techniques will make a virus completely invisible so don't bash




    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Liam Hemsworth (Chris#39; little
  • Liam Hemsworth (Chris#39; little



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 26, 10:39 AM
    128 cores by 2010... That might be a little ambitious. I'd definitely buy one though. ;)





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. You might recognize Hemsworth
  • You might recognize Hemsworth



  • Interstella5555
    Mar 18, 10:53 AM
    1) Why would I need an extra 2GB when I'm already Unlimited?

    2) Why would I need to pay an extra $20 for 1s and 0s going from my laptop thru my phone. If I'm using the laptop, I'm not using my phone and vice versa. It's still single use.

    3) Do you pay "Extra" for home internet because you have a wireless router that allows you to connect multiple PCs to the same connection?? How is tethering on a mobile phone any different??? This sets a precedence that could allow for home internet providers to charge on a per PC connect basis.


    You used to. Back in the day most ISPs would charge per IP address for high speed Internet.





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Hemsworth) as George Kirk
  • Hemsworth) as George Kirk



  • ericinboston
    Apr 28, 09:31 AM
    Next quarter you'll see very, very different numbers. Over the next 3-5 years you'll see the decline of the entire PC market and a shift over to tablets and pad devices as they become more capable and powerful.

    Very true.

    Compare what you did on a personal computer in 1995 vs. today. I would say web-based activity is a very very high percentage of what people use a personal computer...since even 2005. Online banking, email, uploading/sharing photos, Youtube, chat, skype, research, maps & directions, etc.

    It doesn't make a difference if you use a Mac or Dell or a Linux box...as long as there is a browser on the system, you can do all your work.

    Sure, there is the occasional thick client (iTunes, MS Office, Photoshop) but those are ALL available on the Mac and PC environments.

    Now tablets come along. They failed so many times before because of all the new operating systems they had and thick client re-compiles they had to do. No more. 90% of the stuff consumers are doing is web...so just slap Firefox on the thing and you're golden. Then for the 10% of stuff that isn't web-based, have the OS be attractive to app writers....and those 3 example apps above are being ported to the tablets.

    Tablets are definitely the wave of the future of personal computing...but I will state that the desktop will be around for quite some time for the folks (like me) who although do a lot of web stuff, have a lot of thick client apps and/or need (non-need) to use a desktop vs. a tablet.





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Hemsworth is a relative
  • Hemsworth is a relative



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 28, 11:58 AM
    Right, schools should teach you how to think. Besides, what a kid learns at age 7 will be somewhat obsolete by the time she enters the work force at 24, seventeen years later. For all we know, she could be given a Linux box at that time, or a Chrome PC, or a Mac, or something not even invented yet instead of a Windows box.

    A lot can change in almost 20 years.





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Chris Hemsworth (George Kirk
  • Chris Hemsworth (George Kirk



  • wdogmedia
    Aug 29, 02:48 PM
    Im not saying stop using energy. I'm saying use a different source. Wind, water, sun. theres plenty of other ways to heat your home out there. Geothermal too

    I agree with you there....I'm just saying that humans don't have near the impact on global warming that we supposedly do. Deforestation and endangering other creatures is a different story, though.....





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Chris Hemsworth es Thor
  • Chris Hemsworth es Thor



  • thejoshu
    Mar 21, 01:41 AM
    Bullpucky. The RIAA, and recording artists, and Apple, and any other corporate entity, owe you exactly nothing. If you don't like what they're offering, don't buy it -- it's that simple. If enough people don't buy it, then the companies will change -- that's capitalism in action.

    Bullpucky -- I'm going to steal that one for future use, if that's OK - I presume it's CC licensed? I agree with your points about the way capitalism functions; of course, a good uproar always works better than sitting quietly.

    And I want a pony, but neither is going to happen. In the case of music, the person(s) who actually writes and performs the music owns it (unless they sell those rights to someone else, as is often the case). What you get when you buy a CD, or download a song, or for that matter buy a paperback or a poster, is a license for certain legally defined rights. In some cases (like a Creative Commons license) you may have substantial freedom to do what you like with the material, but in most cases, your rights are constrained. That's the way it's always been, and this is nothing new -- copyright has been around for a long time. There isn't anything really special about the digital era with regards to the principle of copyright -- the Internet just makes it easier to violate.

    Funny, I don't remember signing a EULA when I bought my last Allman Brothers CD. But I respect what you're saying: "Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws," you'll find everywhere. I care not for piracy, I care more about Apple not being my only service provider when it comes to listening to purchased tracks. But they provide a good service, and I'll continue to use it.

    If only people could work up a tenth of this kind of moral indignation over things that really matter, like poverty or racism. I despair that the only thing that seems to get geeks politically active is the threat that they won't be able to use their music illegally. It's sad, really.

    You don't know me. Shame on you for treating everyone with an opinion as a troll. I can spread my critiques and indignation far and wide, that I assure you. Please apologize.





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Chris, who plays George Kirk
  • Chris, who plays George Kirk



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 9, 12:36 PM
    If you don't believe me, there's plenty of history to read. Just go look at the following industries that were disrupted by technology...






    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Australian actor Chris
  • Australian actor Chris



  • aristobrat
    Mar 18, 12:33 PM
    I'm going to tether til they change my plan, and when they do, cancel with no ETF, and use the money I would have spent paying the ETF on clear spot 4g+.
    Really? There's an active lawsuit against Clear for throttling the speed of the high-bandwidth users on some of Clear's unlimited plans. Oh, and their CEO just quit. Switch with confidence!

    I smell a lawsuit against AT&T coming along!
    Maybe.

    T-Mobile and Verizon have both (in previous years) goine after people tethering on plans that don't include tethering. No lawsuits.

    Here's what happens: the carrier cracks down, the blogosphere publicizes that the carriers are doing it, forums have threads like this, and after a few weeks, the commotion dies down and people pick the appropriate data plans.

    The weird thing was that with unauthorized tethering on T-Mobile and Verizon, how to do it wasn't really mainstream info. Some folks figured it out, and they'd post on forums like howardforum, but it's nothing like how info about MyWi/iPhone is pretty much virtually everywhere nowadays.





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. After George Kirk sacrificed
  • After George Kirk sacrificed



  • Multimedia
    Oct 31, 06:16 PM
    This discussion is rather amusing in a way - "don't buy 4 cores, wait for 8 cores!" etc. - yeah, and in a few months it'll be "don't buy 8 cores, wait for 16 cores!" and then 32 cores, blah blah, ad infinitum... :p ;) :D :cool:No kidding. :rolleyes: All I want is to compress video faster than I can with the 4-core Mac Pro - that's IT. So if it won't do that, I'll just have a cow and go to bed for six months. :eek:





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. George Kirk (whom only Jim
  • George Kirk (whom only Jim



  • acslater017
    Aug 29, 01:06 PM
    This should be a Page 2 story at best. Let's be clear about what this bit of propaganda is... We know Greenpeace is anti-technology, anti-capitalism. They know Apple is not only a huge success story, but also has a big presence in consumer's minds. Everyone knows Apple and iPods. Clearly Greenpeace, like the iPod labor camp story before it, is USING Apple to forward their own agenda of killing technology and thwarting capitalism and innovation.

    Greenpeace is not exactly 'agenda-less'. But that seems sort of paranoid to say that they're clearly trying to kill technology, capitalism and innovation. If they wanted to target Apple, or get a lot of publicity, they surely could have done something more dramatic than put them fourth from the bottom of a list.

    And honestly, what do we know about Apple's environmental standards (materials used, manufacturing processes, disposal methods, etc.)? I really doubt that most of you (myself included) are industrial engineers, environmental standards auditors or something. Like some previous replies said - some people can't stand the idea that Apple is not great at something, and will lash out at those who criticize it. I mean, I like Apple's stuff, but it's just a company. Keep an open mind...





    chris hemsworth george kirk star trek. Kirk, George Samuel Sr. George
  • Kirk, George Samuel Sr. George



  • 840quadra
    Apr 28, 10:50 AM
    Uhm, I still use an iPod. It carries all my music, usable contacts and calendar now and some games. And a touch interface. You are saying that my iPod Touch is not an Ipod. Guess we need to call it iTouch after all.

    I still use a classic style iPod too, I even said that in the post you quoted.

    Apple may market the iPod touch as an "iPod", but in all reality it is just an advanced PDA that has a really good music player inside it. More of an iPod by Label, than it is by past definition.


    I think it is stretching it to call the iPod a fad. One of the defining aspects of a fad is its temporary nature. 8-10 years temporary? Everything is temporary.

    I don't think it is. There are many past examples of fads that lasted an entire decade, even longer.

    Multifunction devices (PDAs & Phones) existed during the peak of iPod popularity, however they were not sought after by the masses in the way the iPod was. Even now Apple still offers a clickwheel iPod alongside the Touch / iPhone. Because of that, you can't exactly say it has been replaced, when it is still offered (along with other smaller iPod music player offerings).

    People have been migrating away from the dedicated iPod MP3 player, since the introduction of the iPhone, and Android devices. Many of us still buy and use classic iPod music players, but it is becoming more of an enthusiast / niche market than it is mainstream.

    You may not want to call it a Fad even though it meets many of the criteria, which is fine. I am only one person with one opinion.

    Like it or not, the iPod fad (or era) is drawing to a close, it is now the turn of the iPhone / Touch (or Android) and iPad (or Tablet).





    mulo
    Apr 22, 08:00 PM
    Why are most of the posters here Atheists?

    proof?





    Aduntu
    Apr 22, 08:52 PM
    Do you mean some Magical force creating Eve from Adam's rib?

    not even interesting :cool:

    Because it's harder to imagine that an intelligent designer had a hand in it than it is to imagine that everything happened by chance?

    You are confusing the Big Bang Theory with current biochemical theories regarding primitive life with planetary formation. They are all independent working models of how events have unfolded in the past.

    The only thing they happen to have in common is stand in the way of stubborn beliefs.

    No, I don't think I'm confusing anything actually.





    Th3Crow
    Apr 28, 10:18 AM
    It's too expensive. as a business, why buy an imac when I could but a dell or hp for a fraction of the price to do the same job?

    It doesn't do the same job. Not even close. If all you need to do is surf the web or check your email, you can get away with cheap PCs. If you want to do anything that requires some power - big difference. Intelligent people doing real work buy Macs, or PCs spec'ed out similarly (which costs about the same).





    nylon
    May 5, 02:25 PM
    I'm really surprised about lack of choice in picking your provider in the US for the iPhone. In most other countries where the iPhone is sold it is carried on every major carrier. In Canada all 4 major carriers have the iPhone.





    Kalmia
    Sep 20, 01:06 AM
    TV show recording would be REALLY nice, but it's probably wishful thinking, considering it could potentially cut into profits from iTunes. Still, one can dream...

    In addition, I would really love a movie rental option, though that's probably even more farfetched. It would save us a TON of money on late fees, though.

    My main concern is how big of a hole this is going to leave in my wallet. I guess it's still pretty early to be speculating, given that we don't know much about it. So I should probably try not to get my hopes up in the meantime. :p


    ~Kalmia



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar