Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

lindsay lohan machete hot

lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 28, 01:03 PM
    Probably true, and quite sad really. SGI was a heck of a company in its day. I'm not sure they could have adapted. Once everybody else abandoned MIPS SGI couldn't afford new processor revisions by themselves, and the false promise that was (and is) Itanium irrevocably doomed them. Itanium basically killed off all the competition when the Unix vendors all hopped on the Itanium bandwagon, and Intel's complete failure to deliver on Itanium's promises looks in hindsight to have been Intel's plan all along. Just think of the performance a MIPS cpu would have were it given the development dollars x86 gets.

    SGI tried to build more popularity for MIPS by spinning it off as a totally separate company in the late '90s. But other than embedded applications and various closed architecture implementations, the MIPS CPUs became a dead product line. Too bad, they were always fairly nice CPUs... As for the Itanium deal, the only major UNIX vendor that essentially sunk with the Itanic was SGI. Sun just brushed it off and moved on, as did HP and IBM. SGI's ship was sinking long before thier jump to IA64... They initially started to even go x86 and it was totally obvious that this would work for them. But I think their corporate leadership and investors panicked when suddenly they had two Windows systems on the market that were outperforming their current model Irix workstations for less than half the price. If SGI was smart, they would have dug right in and milked that cow for all it was worth and continued to expand their x86 lines... 64bit x86 was already on the drawing board back then so it wasn't an unknown factor. SGI would have done well to port Irix to x86, too bad they didn't have the foresight to do it.

    SGI's technology isn't so much obsolete (who else sells systems with the capacity of an Altix 4700?) as it is unnecessary. 4 CPU Intel machines do just fine for 99.9% of people these days, and the kind of problems SGI machines are good at solving are a tiny niche. That's not just number crunching, a big SGI machine has I/O capacity that smokes a PC cluster.

    Altix is nice, but hardly unique in todays marketplace. That and it's still Itanium based, which is a glaring red flag. I'd much rather go for one of Sun's large-scale solutions based on Opteron CPUs. It may only give me 90% of the per-CPU performance with 70% of the bandwidth across the entire cluster, but it's also half the price and I know that the CPU architecture will still be supported several years from now. Itanium is all but dead and Intel doesn't even seem interested in supporting it anymore. Most major workstation and server vendors have dropped it already and Intel has missed ship dates for most of the IA64 products on their roadmap. SGI claims they came out of bankruptcy a very focused and agile company... Yet they're still producing products based on a CPU architecture most the rest of the industry has already written off. So yeah, niche market for sure. SGI can't even muster the resources to continue development of Irix and it's being discontinued this year. So now all they have is some overgrown IA64 Linux boxes. What's going to happen if their current sales figures stay about the same and their own technologies dry up? They're just going to become another business-oriented Linux server vendor placing off-the-shelf components in some of the prettiest boxes around for a super-premium price. ...That's practically all they are now and the only thing that really differentiates their products (other than the cool system bezels and rack enclosures) is their NUMALink design.

    I used to be very fond of SGI and their products, but that was years ago... The past 6 years have been a continuous downhill spiral and the company I once loved has been dead and gone for a long time now.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay+lohan+machete+hot
  • Lindsay+lohan+machete+hot



  • r1ch4rd
    Apr 22, 10:05 PM
    In some areas of the US people look down on if you admit that you don't believe in God. People can be very vicious about it and at the work place it's best not to voice your opinion or the Christians will gang up against you. I've seen this happen several times.

    That's a real shame and I hope that improves for you. I am proud that we appear to be more open minded on this side of the pond. I have had plenty of people disagree with me, but we can agree to accept our differences.

    I was once pointed to an interesting indication of the difference in culture. In the USA I believe the $1 bill contains the phrase "In God We Trust". In the UK, we have Charles Darwin on our currency! He appears on the �10 note and a recent �2 coin. The �2 coin changes fairly regularly though.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. vogue, Michelle
  • vogue, Michelle



  • skunk
    Mar 27, 04:38 AM
    That's why you can translate a sentence from one language to another language. If I'm only beginning to learn French, I may say something that may be ungrammatical literally meaningless. But my teacher or another expert in the French language may know what it is I'm trying to say with it. Skunk seems to be talking mostly about a signifier, the group of words, when I'm talking mostly about what Caocao intended to signify with it. You have completely missed the point.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan nude in Machete!
  • Lindsay Lohan nude in Machete!



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 12, 06:52 AM
    Xeon! Conroe (Core 2 Duo)is going in the iMac

    No, I believe Apple will pop the Core 2 Duo Merom into the iMac. It's supposedly a drop-in replacement for the current Core Duo processor the iMac currently uses.

    Additionally, the Edu-iMac won't be upgraded for a while yet, so that when the new Merom iMac _is_ released (WWDC), there will be a bigger difference between the Edu-iMac and the full iMac.

    I'm _sure_ that Apple has a surpise for us wrt the Conroe /Conroe XE CPU.... a nice smallish desktop Mac (we can hope, can't we?) :cool:





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan Added Nov 19
  • Lindsay Lohan Added Nov 19



  • Kilamite
    May 2, 09:15 AM
    I don't believe this can install without user intervention? Even the screenshot shows you need to click continue.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan on the set of
  • Lindsay Lohan on the set of



  • ~Shard~
    Oct 26, 11:20 PM
    It honestly depends on if those processors are going to fully saturate the FSB. If the FSB has a high enough data transfer rate then it shouldn't matter much that the cross talk between processors is over the FSB and not onboard via shard cache.

    Thanks Eldorian, I appreciate the insight. :cool: Oh, and I think you meant "shared cache", although I honestly don't mind having cache named after me... ;) :D





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan In Machete?
  • Lindsay Lohan In Machete?



  • Eastend
    Sep 26, 03:31 AM
    Thats an interesting concept but I think someone is a bit ahead of themselves.

    I've heard that processors have reached some sort of theoretical limit and I'm guessing that multiple cores is getting around this. But why aren't these chips at higher clock speeds? I really don't milti-task that much so I would be more interested in raw power rather then power in numbers. If the prices on the current processors drop I think I'd get the quad 3GHz rather then a 8 core 2.66GHz. But if they had a dual 6GHz that would be even better.;)





    lindsay lohan machete hot. machete lindsay lohan
  • machete lindsay lohan



  • maccompaq
    Nov 12, 07:56 AM
    All of my people are on AT&T so I cannot switch, because of the mobile to mobile calling feature. AT&T has a strong signal where I live, and I really like my iPhone4, so switching would not make sense. Even with all the dropped calls, I just redial and continue on.

    I am sure that when many of the iPhone users switch to Verizon, the AT&T experience will improve.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. I love Lindsay Lohan Naked
  • I love Lindsay Lohan Naked



  • kingtj
    Apr 15, 09:59 AM
    I can't speak for everyone, but I found myself torn between clicking to rate it positive, or to rate it negative. Why? Not strictly because I think there was anything wrong with someone from Apple participating in this project and contributing.... But more because in a larger, overall sense, I think the whole "bullying" thing is being blown out of proportion in recent years.

    Basically, it's just the latest crusade for folks to take up, as yet another "we've gotta do anything to save the children!" move.

    I'm a 40 year old adult, but I remember clearly struggling with lots of being bullied from the time I was in 1st. or 2nd. grade through the first half of high-school. I was a kid who didn't really fit in with any of the norms. I didn't like organized sports, and was really bad at playing them. I was really into science-fiction/fantasy when that was decidedly "uncool" to show any interest in. And I didn't have any clue, or care, about dressing in whichever clothing styles were considered "in style".

    There was a point, during my early high-school years where I even thought about "ending it all" on a daily basis. (Only reason I didn't go through with it is because I think I was too chicken and afraid of pain to attempt it.)

    Even given that background? I still can't see how all this "anti-bullying" nonsense will accomplish much? I know in my situation, every time teachers or faculty were called upon to try to "do something" about my problems, it only made matters worse. It's part of human nature that kids have mean streaks, and the only thing that's guaranteed to make a bully stop bullying you is to stand up for yourself, to his/her face. Asking OTHER people to solve the problem just escalates it, most of the time. (The faculty or teachers or even police can't guard a kid 100% of the time. Eventually, the kid(s) harassing him/her are going to corner the kid in a place where the parental figures aren't able to intervene, and it's going to get ugly -- especially since now it's about "payback" for getting those authority figures involved.)

    Only 2 things ever remedied my situation. #1 was fighting back, punching a kid square in the jaw and sending him to the nurse's office, when he started chasing after me on the school playground. I earned a TON of respect that day and a whole lot of people who used to harass me backed off after that. #2 was getting older, along with my peers, and all of us simply growing out of that phase where being different was perceived as a negative.


    Why on earth are people marking this as 'negative'?!?





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay+lohan+machete+pool
  • Lindsay+lohan+machete+pool



  • jlasoon
    Apr 8, 10:28 PM
    Also, the next Apple TV will be...a fully fledged games console in disguise.:cool:

    My thoughts exactly. It almost has to be the next step for :apple:





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Posted on: Lindsay Lohan
  • Posted on: Lindsay Lohan



  • myamid
    Sep 12, 07:16 PM
    Yes, but EyeHome does not support ALAC or Purchased AAC for audio, H.264 for video, it does not have a USB port to connect a USB drive with movies or music or to use it as a file server with that drive or hook a USB printer to use it as a print server. Needless to say, it cannot access iTunes store content, either. If iTV can do all of these, then it is definitely gonna be the winner.

    All true... I still don't think that it's anything to jump up and down about.
    One sad side-effect of the iTV however will probably to kill off any other 3rd party streaming boxes (either out today or in the pipeline). Elgato already has practically burried the EyeHome on their site... :-(





    lindsay lohan machete hot. lindsay lohan machete
  • lindsay lohan machete



  • Quobobo
    Mar 18, 06:46 PM
    It's almost like you were planning of going online to one of the illegal music sharing sites, documenting your activities, and then sending that information directly to the RIAA with your name and address with a note asking them to prosecute.

    Except with one key difference: you're paying for the music. If you can buy a CD and rip it to any format you like, why should you have to have DRM on files you (legally) download? This is why I never use online download sites, I don't understand why I should pay for files that are inferiour to what I can download for free. When I pay for music, I'd rather buy a CD that doesn't have any DRM.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Jessica Alba and Lindsay Lohan
  • Jessica Alba and Lindsay Lohan



  • CaoCao
    Mar 24, 06:52 PM
    The Catholic Church doesn't hate homosexuals





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan Machete Poster
  • Lindsay Lohan Machete Poster



  • cublah
    Mar 18, 09:26 AM
    I use HandyLight to tether, but only occasionally. I wonder if they can detect that. I don't know what method the jailbreak way uses.

    They can detect in a lot of way, for instance since you can't use flash on an iphone or iPad, if they see lots of flash stuff they you are probably tethering, also certain popular sites detect mobile devices and send the mobile version of the site if you are loading the full versions of those sites they could detect tethering, these are only a couple of simple things but there are plenty more, so I don't think this is going to be limited to the latest iOS.

    Just my thought on the matter.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. While Lindsay Lohan may have
  • While Lindsay Lohan may have



  • Howdr
    Mar 18, 01:10 PM
    Look I'm not childish or demanding I just disagree with the way At&t has sucked many of us into the Unlimited plan from the beginning. After a time we all had it and they came out with the secrete 5GB idea. You want posts of me complaining back in 2008? Why ? I don't have to prove anything to anyone to state my opinion and dislike of the policy.

    Don't point the finger at me and say I'm stealing, I paid for my internet use every month for over 3 years now.

    I'll cut back on the righteous talk if the finger pointing stops.

    I do not tether on a regular basis and have not for 6 months.

    I do not Download with my phone except apps and docs.

    I agree there can be abuse even with unlimited

    (ie: the people who claim 90 and 120Gb a month DL)



    You feel your right,

    I feel I'm right,

    we disagree, end of story :cool:

    Also At&t will do this from time to time and unless something changes that stops them there is nothing we can do about it.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan Disinvited From
  • Lindsay Lohan Disinvited From



  • superleccy
    Sep 20, 06:20 AM
    Yeah Ok, thats fine, but then I also need a machine to get content from my TV/tuner/satelite to my Mac.
    www.elgato.com (http://www.elgato.com/)

    Of course, the downside of this is if your "den" or wherever you keep your Mac doesn't have a cable/ariel/satellite socket in the wall. I actually run my EyeTV 410 off a cheap indoor antenna for this reason. Looks ugly but works fine.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan struck a sexy
  • Lindsay Lohan struck a sexy



  • munkery
    May 2, 01:02 PM
    As with all malware that doesn't achieve privilege escalation via exploitation, this will not be very widespread or successful.

    BTW, Windows already has far more privilege escalation vulnerabilities this year alone as Mac OS X over it's lifespan.

    This type of malware will no longer work in Safari once Webkit2 is released given the scripting engine will run as a seperate process that is sandboxed (similar to Chrome). The scripting engine does not run as a separate process in IE.

    Also, check out the links in my sig for more security tips. Then, PM me your credit card number (obviously, this is a joke).





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan machete in
  • Lindsay Lohan machete in



  • valkraider
    Apr 28, 10:30 AM
    I'm sitting with my entire office laughing at your naivete and misunderstanding of what modern computer hardware is. Keep digging your hole.

    If you and your entire office are sitting laughing at MacRumors comment posts then you are charging your customers WAY too much money.





    lindsay lohan machete hot. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • Mord
    Jul 12, 05:40 PM
    Oh and Apple dosen't go to Samsung and Micron for it's ram like everyone else , or Pioneer/Toshiba/Matsushita for the DVD Burner , how bout Maxtor/Seagate for the Hard drives , Apple dosen't go to Samsung/LGPhillips for it's LCD Panels just like Dell and HP. now Intel for it's CPU/NorthBridge chipsets. c'mon it called a con they all shop at the same store dude. Newegg..lol

    the only thing Apple about ur mac will be the Pretty case and OSX. Other then that it's just another PEECEE.

    those things make no functional difference, you completely missed the point which was totally about motherboard design, which other than the case and sometimes the cpu is always unique on macs no matter if they are ppc or intel





    Peace
    Sep 20, 05:29 PM
    I whole-heartedly agree.

    I find it higly unlikely that there's a physical Hard Drive in the box that amounts to anything more than the UI and/or chache/buffer.

    There's absolutely no need and would complicate the equation indefinitely, especially concerning digital rights.

    Let's assume Iger is right, though, that there IS a HDD in the TelePort (or as you infidels call it, iTV), and that it can act as a stand-alone media access point. The question remains, how would you be able to get media onto it? Either 1) it comes with some sort of operating system which allowed you to connect it to iTS for content, or 2) it could be detected by a Mac or PC as a computer/HD over the network in order to drag-n-drop media.

    Option 1, I think, is too far-fetched and risky. There would be substantial reliability issues using HDs that small to run an OS. We've all heard many nightmare-ish stories about people trying to bring their home computer to work, booting via iPod. Nonetheless, this seems like the most likely option for the use of a HDD.

    Option 2, if this is the case, you already have a full-sized (i.e. reliable) HDD in your computer, which is connected to the internet, (i.e. iTS) for content. Why would you even need a HD in the box? Basically, Apple would be spending money on MicroDrives which don't have a reliable life-span and take up valuable space inside the box and for what? So that you can have an identical copy of a 1GB movie on both your Mac and your iTV box? As long as streaming works, there's no need. As long as streaming works, there's no need. As long as streaming works, there's no need!

    PLUS, with iTunes DRM, you are limited to the number of copies you can make on devices you own. So an HD in the iTV would eat up one of those copies for any of the media you would choose to load onto it.

    I do think, however, it would be likely to allow it to connect to .Mac, although streaming from the net is slower than from within an internal network... and on top of that, I don't know many people who store full-length, full-quality movies in their .Mac storage. In fact, I don't know any.

    So, that's why I think there will be no HDD in the TelePort.

    -Clive

    That makes no sense at all..

    In order to even view and/or listen to any media from another computer it needs a front row interface.That interface must be on the component itself.So in order for front row to run it must have some kind of O/S built into it.





    JFreak
    Jul 13, 02:11 AM
    I agree that Apple will wait on the Blu-Ray drives. Apple did jump on the BR bandwagon to support the format, but without a standard, I doubt they will call off all other bets.

    Not so long ago Apple decided to include DVD-RAM drives into the Powermacs, so it's not impossible to think that they will soon release hardware with Blu-Ray.

    Apple has a history of picking standardized I/O. Apple invented firewire (or at least licenses out the technology) and included it once it was approved by the IEEE. The same thing with their Airport technology. Once the 802.11 were decided upon, Apple released that product.

    Apple and history? Well, you seem to forget all the proprietary niceties Apple has invented. Proprietary display connectors, proprietary mouse and keyboard busses, just to name few. Apple has only recently used same parts as the rest of the industry.





    appleguy123
    Mar 24, 08:35 PM
    I didn't realize that the Catholic Church had an irrational fear of homosexuals. Since the Catholic Church has an irrational fear of homosexuals could you please help me figure out the growing outreach (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage_International) to homosexuals?



    You can't be serious.
    We don't fear homosexuals. We just want them to live alone for all of their lives, as it is what God would have wanted.
    An 'outreach to homosexuals' would be trying to find common ground between your religion and their orientation. Not sentencing them to a life of chastity to please your loving god.
    Would you also live your entire life chastely, actively cursing every lustful thought you have(as jesus said if you lust you have already committed adultery in your heart)? It would show that you can empathize with the action plan your church advocates for homosexuals.





    NathanMuir
    Mar 25, 06:08 PM
    I'm far from the first or only person who has deviated from the original topic. You can either move with the discussion, or virtually everything from page 2 on is off-topic. For those of you playing at home, the goalposts have now been moved from hatred to violence to violence specifically from a catholic source to violence specifically from a "real" catholic.


    Despite your disregard for the pretext of civility, my source was wikipedia, which I did in fact cite in post #27. I'll thank you not to make unfounded accusations.

    This coming from a person who just very selectively quoted parts of my statement. I guess I shall assume the other 2.5 points I made were true?

    The irony is so thick I might choke.





    Hellhammer
    Mar 13, 10:29 AM
    a japanese meterology institute estimates the chances of 7.0+ earthquake within the next 3 days at 70% so we will see how well they hold up

    I'm still waiting for the other Icelandic volcano to burst, which is supposed to be much bigger than the one which caused global chaos. All those experts said it will happen "very soon" after the first one but we are still waiting.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar