Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

miley cyrus 2011

miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 hair colour.
  • miley cyrus 2011 hair colour.



  • rtcruz1
    Apr 26, 04:22 PM
    The way the Android OS is structured, and with the number of manufacturers making Android based smartphones, it would only be a matter time before the total number outgrew what one manufacturer of one phone could make.





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 fat. miley
  • miley cyrus 2011 fat. miley



  • Mac'nCheese
    May 6, 05:44 PM
    We do? Not the impression I get.

    Sorry, forgot to put that part in blue.





    miley cyrus 2011. Miley Cyrus Singer Miley Cyrus
  • Miley Cyrus Singer Miley Cyrus



  • SodaPopMonster
    Jul 30, 08:52 AM
    Remember the "Proximity sensor" patent?


    That would be a great way to have a keyboard and numbers, wouldn't it?

    2+2





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 photoshoot.
  • miley cyrus 2011 photoshoot.



  • SilvorX
    Jul 30, 08:12 PM
    -At least 5 megapixel camera, I'd love to minimize the amount of things in my pocket by combing my camera and my cell phone ( i hate the beast but my mother makes me carry it) but there isint a camera phone good enough to actually use to take a picture other than an imac G5 in an elevator.

    - The inablilty to do "texting :) :) :) :) :) :) " although there would be an option for "texting" but if someone were to select it a dialogue would come up , "YOU ARE RETARDED, just call them." the only option would be, "get hit by a bus"
    5 megapixel seems unrealistic for a cellphone camera right now, but it would sure be nice, I have a 1.3 megapixel camera on my phone, just because it's 1.3 megapixels doesn't mean it's good quality, how do we know that the 5 megapixel camera will be any better? could be as grainy or worse as a low end VGA/megapixel camera :( but knowing Apple, some people will pay a shiny red cent for high quality camera anyways (esp Apple fans)

    I disagree for inability to do texting, say if you are in a different country, where it costs say $3/minute just to call someone, or 50c just to send a text message (receiving is usually free), big difference if you just want to send a message of "I'm at the door" or "I'm leaving right now", I'm currently paying for long distance since I'm in a part of Canada that is not my home region, any time someone not from the area I'm in calls ME, I pay for it, and any time I call someone from home, I pay for it as well, so text messaging has really cut down on bills, I don't go over my minutes as much anymore with texting, since 90% of my calls were 1 minute or less calls, so thats where text messaging comes in handy. Although I would rather use a blackberry-like device with free email (if there was such thing, or have an email-only plan that doesnt require a data plan, like text messages)





    miley cyrus 2011. Miley Cyrus Singer Miley Cyrus
  • Miley Cyrus Singer Miley Cyrus



  • bedifferent
    Mar 30, 10:30 PM
    no no no, we want useful ui improvements not ios fluff.

    +1

    That's a shame. I'd like to get a 3rd party SSD but would prefer to wait till using TRIM with it is officially supported by Mac OS X.

    TRIM Support for third party Solid State Drives with SandForce Processors will be coming in future builds

    I gotta agree. Something about going with IOS as a touchy-feely just doesn't rub me right. There are improvements that I really welcome - but I don't think using an Mac App Store for application deployment is required. The Restore feature is just Time Machine augmented in my narrow mind.

    I'd like for you to explain how iOS implementations as a UI are actually useful to the desktop OS?
    - Keep in mind that drawing characters on the Trackpad is already in Snow Leopard; Auto Save/Restore like I said is just Time Machine in a different direction, Mission Control is a Task Manager for Expose (I feel its the WRONG direction really; this is not a classic smartphone), and Lion Server seems to be more a "home server" with features stripped or missing.

    Agree 100%

    Don't hold your breath, it's neutered & softened courtesy of iOS, there'll be no roaring.

    Perhaps there will be modified fart app that sounds like a fake roar.

    The simple minded will love it, no thinking required.

    The tech enthusiasts, not so much.

    Bleh

    Agree 100000000% and is SPOT ON re: mindless masses vs. power users (and made me laugh, I needed that today, thanks :) )





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus smoking a
  • miley cyrus smoking a



  • xPismo
    Jul 21, 10:25 PM
    Regarding hot laptops:

    Tell me about it!

    Add a pro book that lasts ~5hours and I'd be one happy man. Lets hope Apple can crack the heat / battery / weight triangle of pain this time around.





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 tour just
  • miley cyrus 2011 tour just



  • Dunepilot
    Nov 23, 04:43 AM
    I personally don't see why Palm would actually be concerned about an iPhone anyway. It'll be a product targeted towards the consumer market, not the business market.

    Palm's main market these days looks to be corporate, and their main competitor must surely be RIM. If you look at how many corporations (and public bodies, like local councils) are providing their employees with Blackberries, not Treos, that must be concerning for Palm.

    I've never been in the sort of job where my employer would provide me with a Crackberry, but push-email seems to have taken off at a corporate level in a big way.

    Incidentally, I just bought a Treo for my personal organisation and I love it (my last PalmOS device was an IBM C3). I'm sure Apple isn't interested in this though. The first iPhone will integrate the iTunes/phone experience, and also give slightly extended functionality to accessing Address Book. I also predict it'll have some sort of 'menu' button like the Apple Remote





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 tour dates uk
  • miley cyrus 2011 tour dates uk



  • Josias
    Sep 11, 01:59 PM
    so I was looking around the apple store this afternoon till I noticed something :D

    When selecting the MBP in the apple store you'll get some info below...
    There's this one title where it shows front row... it says "It's showtime" :)

    maybe it's a hint from apple :rolleyes: the MBP is the onle one where it says "it's showtime". the rest all say something else like "put on a show"...

    ah well I'm just going crazy from waiting for the new MBP's...

    (first post though I've been reading here for a long time)

    Ahhh, smart boy!;)

    But I think that is more coincidental than actually ledaing to a point...

    Welcome to MR! :D





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011
  • miley cyrus 2011



  • JimEJr
    Apr 26, 03:19 PM
    Where are the Android users that these stats support? I barely seen folks with Android devices. The vast majority clearly have iPhones. Maybe I need to be in a more tech centric urban area than Richmond, VA. I don't really care who's leading, I buy MY device for MY reasons, just saying from observation.





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 hair.
  • miley cyrus 2011 hair.



  • archipellago
    Apr 26, 04:51 PM
    Actually, they are merging, and that's because of the huge debt that Porsche got due to trying to take over Volkswagen. (BTW, the current CEO of Porsche AG is from Volkswagen, that's not generally how you do it after you've taken over another company, more like what happens when you've lost.)

    wanna re-check that sunshine..?





    miley cyrus 2011. Miley Cyrus @ 2011 Grammys
  • Miley Cyrus @ 2011 Grammys



  • Gregintosh
    Mar 28, 10:58 AM
    I am a current VZW Blackberry Tour customer. I'm currently eligible to upgrade to iPhone 4 (Verizon has gone well out of its way to make me aware of this). My patience has truly been tested, as I've been assuming all along that iPhone 5 would be coming out in June.

    So what the hell do I do now? I'm not waiting until 2012.

    Easy, get the iPhone 4 now.

    It's not Apple's fault that you assumed there would be a new product. If you like the iPhone then just get it now. By the time 2012 rolls around you will be eligible for another upgrade and you can get the newest one then too if you must have it.

    Your patience has been tested? Just GET THE PHONE NOW! No one is stopping you. Apple has never told you that they are going to release a new phone in June for Verizon. Your patience is being tested... by yourself!

    I am also looking forward to iPhone 5 because I want one that is compatible with T-Mobile's frequencies. However, I am perfectly happy with my 3GS until that happens, even if I have to wait a little bit.

    Actually, I see that as an upside to a degree, because assuming my 3GS holds out (and short of dropping it on accident I have no reason to believe that it won't) that gives me a bit of extra time to save some money and maybe buy the iPhone 5 contract-free and unlocked (maybe from Canada...) so I can just use it right away on T-Mobile.

    And if T-Mobile officially gets it (who knows with the new developments in AT&T and T-Mobile merging) and I can buy it subsidized I will then just have an extra $400-$500 saved up that I can put toward another Apple product down the road...





    miley cyrus 2011. Miley Cyrus Celebrities
  • Miley Cyrus Celebrities



  • Eye4Desyn
    Mar 28, 10:29 AM
    Think about it...
    Appl introduced a new Verizon iPhone 4 in January of this year and it only launched last month (February).
    Apple is also expected to release a white version of the iPhone 4 next month.

    These two iPhone 4 upgrades seem to allow Apple to push back the launch of their next-generation handset. Afterall, how could they release updated iPhone 4s in February and April then a whole new device in June?

    +1. My thoughts exactly. September = iPhone 4S/5 release.





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 hair.
  • miley cyrus 2011 hair.



  • kgtenacious
    Mar 30, 09:19 AM
    Any one had trouble using Safari? I had to switch to Chrome to get the upload to work, but I have a few Safari Extensions installed.





    miley cyrus 2011. Miley+cyrus+2011+grammy+; miley cyrus 2011 grammys. Miley+cyrus+2011+grammys; Miley+cyrus+2011+grammys
  • Miley+cyrus+2011+grammy+; miley cyrus 2011 grammys. Miley+cyrus+2011+grammys; Miley+cyrus+2011+grammys



  • asdf542
    Mar 28, 10:16 AM
    Sure, but the "delay" could be that iOS 5 isn't ready yet and Apple isn't going to launch iPhone 5 w/o a full iOS update. Quite possible iOS5 engineers were temp. xfered to OS X 10.7 at this final stage to ensure it makes out the door on time and w/ fewest glitches possible. Once 10.7 goes GM iOS5 development will go back to normal speed.

    Snow Leopard did not effect iOS release dates. If the iPad 2 was delayed like the rumors were suggesting then I would believe this, but it wasn't. So far all of Apple's releases for 2011 have been typical with their past schedules. No reason to think any different for this one.





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 photoshoot.
  • miley cyrus 2011 photoshoot.



  • ticman
    Nov 20, 10:53 AM
    I just sent BLT an email and wii let I know what I get back. Something doesn't sound right. Must not be getting 20000 units. Just strange





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 tour dates
  • miley cyrus 2011 tour dates



  • applesith
    Apr 26, 02:20 PM
    Apple should have to keep working hard to keep customers. Stay innovative Steve and company!





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 oscars. miley
  • miley cyrus 2011 oscars. miley



  • Multimedia
    Jul 23, 09:42 PM
    The iBook never went under $999. I barely call that a sub-$1000 laptop. But whatever you say. I'll agree that $999 looks better then $1000 though. :p

    All of these Blu-Ray fans scare me. Considering they're having trouble fabricating the 50 GB discs..Speaking of Blu-ray, last night NBC broadcast the pilot of Miami Vice in Widescreen HD along with shorts on the upcoming movie by Michael Mann. I mean this was a pristine Film Transfer to 1080i HD with incredible Dolby Sound. Then at the end they try and hawk 4x3 SD DVD sets of the first two seasons (22 episodes each) for $40 each. What an absurd offer after watching the pilot in HD. No way would I want go back and watch the rest in SD 4x3. We need either Blu-ray or HD-DVD to meet market demand for fare like this ASAP.





    miley cyrus 2011. miley cyrus 2011 tour dates
  • miley cyrus 2011 tour dates



  • l008com
    Jul 29, 08:55 PM
    I read somehwere that the iPhone has been ready to go for a while, the problem is all the greedy scum bag cell providers want to get paid $1 every time a customer puts a song on their phone, where as apple wants people to load up their phone for free just like they do with an iPod. Without the providers on board, you won't get [Retail $350, with 2 Year Plan $50] for the phone, you'll just get [Price $350].

    Anyway I'm on verizon and its been nothing but problems with them for the past year or so. Their 'can you hear me now' network has turned into the 'what? hello? HELLO? *click*' network. I'll be happy to switch if the new phone is not on verizon.





    miley cyrus 2011. Miley Cyrus was spotted
  • Miley Cyrus was spotted



  • iZac
    May 8, 03:12 PM
    Mobile Me services could well be tiered.

    free, slightly limited service, iAd supported

    or full, paid for service, minus the iAds.





    toddybody
    Mar 28, 10:31 AM
    im the opposite, this would be devastating to me as my contract runs out June this year......




    scottwaugh
    Apr 20, 08:22 AM
    to really stay ahead of the market Apple will need to:

    add a 4" screen
    keep the same form factor
    add the dual core A5 processor
    update the GPU to something similar (but most likely not as powerful) as in the iPad 2
    ....

    The GPU is integrated into the A5 processor, anything the A5 goes into will get the iPad 2 GPU as well - means serious graphics power into the iPhone 5 and Apple TV as they are updated with the A5.





    dba7dba
    Mar 29, 03:59 PM
    Globalization is a race to the bottom, and nobody seems to understand that while the 3rd world rises up, the 1st world inevitably must slide down.

    You left out a crucial fact.

    The 1st world may slide down but not the top 0.5% of the 1st world. In fact the wealth of top 0.5% in the 1st world will keep doubling every few years because of the rise of the 3rd world.

    It happens because of more demand (from 3rd world) for goods made by the companies the top 0.5% in 1st world own while the cost for making them will stay low, thanks to outsourcing manufacturing (and increasingly service industry) to the 3rd world.

    Awesome deal I must say, for those in the top 0.5% in the 1st world.





    Dalriada
    Jul 30, 03:19 PM
    Nice piece of work over at www.floatingpears.com

    http://www.floatingpears.com/garage/iPhone.jpg

    :D :D :D





    JAT
    Mar 30, 10:05 AM
    Aiden,

    In America, we've got "Freedom of Speech." And, we also have "Freedom of Religion". (We've also got "Separation of Church and State", but as far as I can tell, the respondant represents neither government, nor is he trying to use government to promote his views.) So, it seems to me the respondant is merely exercising his two aforementioned "Freedoms" simultaneously.

    Additionally, you conflate "asking" people to do something with "pushing". Sorry, but I get "asked" to do things all day, in normal communication, via advertising, in speeches and presentations, etc. I don't see any problem with this as long as coercion is not involved. I am free to play or not, as I choose. Human interaction just plain involves a lot of this "asking" stuff.

    BTW, I'm a complete atheist. I think "asking to pray" is totally cornball. But I don't see a problem with it-- whatever gets you through the day is fine by me.
    The most dogmatic persons I have ever conversed with are evolutionists and atheists. Their decrying of religion is hilarious in view of the beliefs they present themselves. Faith. Credulity. Different words, often confused, often misapplied.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar