heesey1010
Jul 21, 08:59 PM
I hope Meroms end up in MBs by the end of this year
And this is a little off-topic, but is it too late to speculate a release date for any other products? Only thing I can speculate is that something might be released in/around September, because the Mac + iPod rebate ends September 16th, and if anyone recalls last year, the Nano was intro'd in September.
I think it's too early for updated MBs, but I wish there'd be some. Either that, or cheaper MBPs with Merom.
And this is a little off-topic, but is it too late to speculate a release date for any other products? Only thing I can speculate is that something might be released in/around September, because the Mac + iPod rebate ends September 16th, and if anyone recalls last year, the Nano was intro'd in September.
I think it's too early for updated MBs, but I wish there'd be some. Either that, or cheaper MBPs with Merom.
shawnce
Aug 4, 09:08 AM
How do you know this. Are you some type of design tester for intel?
How does he know what? It is well known what is in the Core 2 and Core processors.
How does he know what? It is well known what is in the Core 2 and Core processors.
decimortis
Apr 25, 09:09 AM
I never understand these things.
It's like asking a burger "did you steal anything?"
The answer will either be silence or it will be no.
I'm guessing silence, since burgers don't talk. ;)
D.
It's like asking a burger "did you steal anything?"
The answer will either be silence or it will be no.
I'm guessing silence, since burgers don't talk. ;)
D.
CJM
Aug 4, 12:26 PM
I don't see why Apple would put a mobile chip into the iMac. I bought one for my work around a month ago and yes, its portable but not that portable.

A Royal Wedding Invitation

The Pearl Elegance invitation

Wedding invitation cards are

PRINCE WILLIAM WEDDING CARD

royal wedding invitation card.

ROYAL-WEDDING-INVITATION ESTER

Royal Wedding Invitation. The

prince william royal wedding

Royal Wedding invitation card

Royal Wedding Invitations Sent

prince williams wedding card

william and kate royal wedding

Royal Wedding Invitation

wedding invitation card

Invitation for the Royal
squirrellydw
Apr 26, 03:45 PM
Fiat owns 85% of Ferrari.
Volkswagen owns 49.9% of Porsche.
Right and what is your point?
If they weren't making money they would be sold off or shut down. They are high end cars sold to the rich. But let me guess you are stupid to buy an over priced Apple or iProduct right? Just like anyone that buys a BMW, Ferrari or Porsche is dumb. What is dumb is thinking one product is better than another. What is better, the iPhone, Android or a Star Tec? I guess if the only thing I want to do is make phone calls my old Star Tec is the best if it still works. My point is it depends on what your needs are.
Volkswagen owns 49.9% of Porsche.
Right and what is your point?
If they weren't making money they would be sold off or shut down. They are high end cars sold to the rich. But let me guess you are stupid to buy an over priced Apple or iProduct right? Just like anyone that buys a BMW, Ferrari or Porsche is dumb. What is dumb is thinking one product is better than another. What is better, the iPhone, Android or a Star Tec? I guess if the only thing I want to do is make phone calls my old Star Tec is the best if it still works. My point is it depends on what your needs are.
henry72
May 4, 04:10 PM
I think Apple might update the firmware. It will appear a Mac App Store icon when user hold down the option key. Also it will allow user to put their Apple ID and choose a Wifi network. Isn't it a good idea? :D
I mean how many time you need to reinstall Mac OS lol
Mac App Store will be the fastest way to get what you want and this is the future. Disc is OVER!
I mean how many time you need to reinstall Mac OS lol
Mac App Store will be the fastest way to get what you want and this is the future. Disc is OVER!
eric_n_dfw
Aug 7, 01:52 PM
Excellent. Now it's time to wait for the sub-$2000 "Pro" desktop announcement. There's a suspicious gap in their lineup. Mac Pro Cube (http://macprocube.com), perhaps?
I was thinking exactly the same thing. (although the Mac Pro is VERY tempting right now.)
I was thinking exactly the same thing. (although the Mac Pro is VERY tempting right now.)
jhall527
Mar 29, 09:58 AM
Okay, nice, guys. This is MacRumors, not AmazonRumors. Who gives a crap about Amazon? Move along now.
Of course it's not AmazonRumors.com but just because this article isn't specifically related to Apple does not mean it has no place on an Apple rumor site. There is a lot you can take away from this article in regard to what Apple has in store for the future based on their competition.
It drives me crazy when people dimiss articles on here just because they don't have Apple written all over them. That doesn't mean they are irrelevant in regard to apple rumors.
Of course it's not AmazonRumors.com but just because this article isn't specifically related to Apple does not mean it has no place on an Apple rumor site. There is a lot you can take away from this article in regard to what Apple has in store for the future based on their competition.
It drives me crazy when people dimiss articles on here just because they don't have Apple written all over them. That doesn't mean they are irrelevant in regard to apple rumors.

spacemanspifff
Mar 31, 07:45 AM
Oh and spacemanspifff, please, use Google, the solution has already been provided - talking about ancient problems hardly bolsters your case. Yes, a solution posted 12 or so hours ago is ancient - keep up with the play.
Kindly enlighten me as to which "Solution" you are talking about? If it's the font cache thing, then guess what? That was the first thing I tried, and I didn't need google to help me there - it does nothing to fix it. You seem to be confusing me with someone who has no knowledge of mac systems. I'll have you know I've been using macs since the SE, so I know a bit about them. My business depends on them working. I'm not some dumb kid who just uses a computer to play games and waste time on the net.
If you're going to post replies, then please provide clarity. otherwise people will think you're an idiot.
Kindly enlighten me as to which "Solution" you are talking about? If it's the font cache thing, then guess what? That was the first thing I tried, and I didn't need google to help me there - it does nothing to fix it. You seem to be confusing me with someone who has no knowledge of mac systems. I'll have you know I've been using macs since the SE, so I know a bit about them. My business depends on them working. I'm not some dumb kid who just uses a computer to play games and waste time on the net.
If you're going to post replies, then please provide clarity. otherwise people will think you're an idiot.
iApples
Apr 10, 02:42 AM
Again, I'd like to warn people: this is not always true. Even if you enter it exactly as above, your calculator will not always give you 288. Some will give you two. Some settings may give you two. Don't trust a calculator blindly.
Reset your settings to default and you'll get 288. I've tried it on 7 calculators that I've found around the house. 6 of them equalled to 288 and the 7th one equalled to 2. But that calculator did not have the numbers entered exactly as in the OP. Or you can go try it on Google. Google doesn't lie.
Looks like your sarcasm is on par with you math. When you have to explain sarcasm, it's not really sarcastic.
It must be on par with your math skills then. Horrible.
Reset your settings to default and you'll get 288. I've tried it on 7 calculators that I've found around the house. 6 of them equalled to 288 and the 7th one equalled to 2. But that calculator did not have the numbers entered exactly as in the OP. Or you can go try it on Google. Google doesn't lie.
Looks like your sarcasm is on par with you math. When you have to explain sarcasm, it's not really sarcastic.
It must be on par with your math skills then. Horrible.
iTravis
Mar 26, 11:49 PM
As long as I can upgrade at the lowest 2 year price (of course ;)) in June/July, a fall release
wouldn't be that bad.
I voted negative but now that I think about it, this could be a good thing!
IF THEY release something truly "magical" in the Fall (use this time wisely if true).
A larger screen, faster (dual) processor and a new camera (not as dire), will get me by until the Fall.
New notification system PLEASE!!! :apple:
wouldn't be that bad.
I voted negative but now that I think about it, this could be a good thing!
IF THEY release something truly "magical" in the Fall (use this time wisely if true).
A larger screen, faster (dual) processor and a new camera (not as dire), will get me by until the Fall.
New notification system PLEASE!!! :apple:
GFLPraxis
Aug 11, 10:40 AM
This is good news for future Macbook owners. I'm interested in when the iMac will get Conroe. A friend of mine is switching from Windows and wants the iMac but is waiting for Conroe in the iMac. I only hope they go with the desktop processor in the iMac and not Merom since he's not interested in the mobile processor in his desktop.
Well, hopefully the iMac will be updated sooner than the portables. Conroe is out and available in quantities now where as Merom won't be as available in quantities until the end of this month.
Same here. I want a new iMac but I don't want to miss the Get A Free iPod With a New Mac deal.
Well, hopefully the iMac will be updated sooner than the portables. Conroe is out and available in quantities now where as Merom won't be as available in quantities until the end of this month.
Same here. I want a new iMac but I don't want to miss the Get A Free iPod With a New Mac deal.
powerbooks
Mar 27, 07:39 AM
No problem. I kind of thought that you might be outside the US and not factoring in the Verizon models.
Think about it: it might be 24, with iPad1 still on the market......:)
Think about it: it might be 24, with iPad1 still on the market......:)
wclyffe
Nov 20, 07:48 AM
Looks like they just flagged the Tomtom car kit as discontinued at BLT and are no longer carrying the item. Looking for a new place to order it around this price. Any thoughts?
kugino
Sep 11, 12:58 AM
8GB metal nano. i'd pick one up immediately. otherwise i'll pick up a refurb 5G while waiting for the full-screen ipod next year...
Eidorian
Jul 21, 10:10 PM
http://guides.macrumors.com/MeromUh, thank you? :rolleyes:
HiRez
May 4, 07:58 PM
Some people can go grab the disk and be back home much faster than it would take to download all 8 GB. ;)
But likely not if the mood strikes you at 2 AM, or on a holiday.
But likely not if the mood strikes you at 2 AM, or on a holiday.
tekmoe
Sep 16, 03:07 PM
Quick question,
Is it possible to order online and pick up in a specified store when available?
This would be the most convinient way for me to purchase when the new MBP's come out.
unfortunately, no. wish that option was available.
Is it possible to order online and pick up in a specified store when available?
This would be the most convinient way for me to purchase when the new MBP's come out.
unfortunately, no. wish that option was available.
jfinke
Jul 30, 09:29 AM
personally, I would love to see the newton make a return in phone shape.
A phone, with great pda abilities to sync to all my mac applications. Plus, the iChat someone mentioned earlier.
All of that, in a nice sleek package. I would switch phone carriers for that.
I could care less about cameras and iTunes on the phone.
A phone, with great pda abilities to sync to all my mac applications. Plus, the iChat someone mentioned earlier.
All of that, in a nice sleek package. I would switch phone carriers for that.
I could care less about cameras and iTunes on the phone.
koruki
May 6, 02:17 AM
ROFL this one made my friday
ChickenSwartz
Aug 2, 01:52 PM
i can't wait!! and it's gonna be so hard buying a Macbook tomorrow and not being able to open it til the 7th!
Wish I could get a MBP for <$1500 then I would be in the same situation.
Wish I could get a MBP for <$1500 then I would be in the same situation.
LBmacman
Aug 7, 03:29 PM
Damn thats a lot of power. The 2.66 model seems to be the best deal. :)
Rayd5365
Mar 29, 02:27 PM
Those idiots at Amazon probably still think that iOS is a close ecosystem where Apple restricts competitors in order to be able to rip off their loyal customer base.
Yep, In the case of this Amazon app/offering, that's exactly what iOS is.
The Amazon Android app lets you:
a. stream music from the cloud
b. using the mobile app, purchase music from the amazon mp3 store and
c. download that purchased music to your local android devices music library.
You simply cannot replicate that functionality with an ios app and get it approved by Apple.
There's one Apple approved way to get music onto your iPhone/Pod/Pad's local music library. Itunes.
Now I buy all my online music from Amazon and it get's into iTunes and onto my iPhone, iPad and various iPod's just fine. But only by using a computer and then syncing over the wire.
Wouldn't it be so much easier if I could just buy the damned music from Amazon ON my iPhone and have it sync BACK to iTunes and then onto my other devices, wirelessly.
Would Amazon jump at the chance to offer me that ability?
They most certainly would.
Would Apple aapprove that app?
Not a chance.
Yep, In the case of this Amazon app/offering, that's exactly what iOS is.
The Amazon Android app lets you:
a. stream music from the cloud
b. using the mobile app, purchase music from the amazon mp3 store and
c. download that purchased music to your local android devices music library.
You simply cannot replicate that functionality with an ios app and get it approved by Apple.
There's one Apple approved way to get music onto your iPhone/Pod/Pad's local music library. Itunes.
Now I buy all my online music from Amazon and it get's into iTunes and onto my iPhone, iPad and various iPod's just fine. But only by using a computer and then syncing over the wire.
Wouldn't it be so much easier if I could just buy the damned music from Amazon ON my iPhone and have it sync BACK to iTunes and then onto my other devices, wirelessly.
Would Amazon jump at the chance to offer me that ability?
They most certainly would.
Would Apple aapprove that app?
Not a chance.
OdduWon
Sep 16, 12:23 AM
xeon mbp next tuesday..... ehhhah.. ehhhah....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar